Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dear dev - if you aren't going to include suitable dialogue/scene changes, then don't market this as a game with route options. Right now it's not-those are merely superficial choices; I don't doubt that some may very much enjoy it the way it's currently written, but that should be made clear from the start.

Bluntly, in its current build, this is a game for IR cuck enthusiasts, and no one else. Nothing in the sharing route dialogue resembles a sharing/hotwifing relationship, rather a cuck relationship with the sex scenes merely skipped.

I care about this because there's a bazillion games on f95 focused on the latter, and almost none on the former, and your game definitely has potential, it just needs more work on branching dialogue.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1670804669664.png

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is well, and enjoying the lead up to Christmas. Personally, I've been snowed under with real world work - and so am not feeling festive in the slightest :). I don't know where peeps get the time to decorate their homes in the festive ways they do - I'm always a bit jealous! My job often entails working from home after the work day is done and so I have to juggle lots of balls (as will wifey from now on).
As for our story, I'm well on the way to completing the Share path which will see our heroine and hubs enjoying the hospitality of James and Stella back at their house (I felt we needed a change of scenery). Once the ice is broken here, we'll see the couple incorporate the lifestyle more into their own. I was curious as to how those of you who enjoy this path would like to see it develop, and what scenarios you'd like to see. There will of course be a variety, but I'm always happy to sound you out. I'll be asking something similar regarding the Cuck path too soon. To this end, I'm putting out a poll to gauge your opinions. I'm also thinking about a festive render too, so I might send out a poll for that too later on.
As I've stated earlier, this will be the final x.1 release. I wasn't 100% about this, but I feel that we don't need to split up the PoV anymore. I think that it'll make the releases more even in terms of content. I can't give out any specifics of release dates as of yet, but be assured that I am working on it - I'm just rubbish at the social media stuff.
I hope you're all good, and looking forward to some well earned rest and relaxation soon.
IM

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2229442

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is well, and enjoying the lead up to Christmas. Personally, I've been snowed under with real world work - and so am not feeling festive in the slightest :). I don't know where peeps get the time to decorate their homes in the festive ways they do - I'm always a bit jealous! My job often entails working from home after the work day is done and so I have to juggle lots of balls (as will wifey from now on).
As for our story, I'm well on the way to completing the Share path which will see our heroine and hubs enjoying the hospitality of James and Stella back at their house (I felt we needed a change of scenery). Once the ice is broken here, we'll see the couple incorporate the lifestyle more into their own. I was curious as to how those of you who enjoy this path would like to see it develop, and what scenarios you'd like to see. There will of course be a variety, but I'm always happy to sound you out. I'll be asking something similar regarding the Cuck path too soon. To this end, I'm putting out a poll to gauge your opinions. I'm also thinking about a festive render too, so I might send out a poll for that too later on.
As I've stated earlier, this will be the final x.1 release. I wasn't 100% about this, but I feel that we don't need to split up the PoV anymore. I think that it'll make the releases more even in terms of content. I can't give out any specifics of release dates as of yet, but be assured that I am working on it - I'm just rubbish at the social media stuff.
I hope you're all good, and looking forward to some well earned rest and relaxation soon.
IM
I'm feeling i'll go bust one of the best nuts of life in this next update

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 2229442

Hi guys,
IM
I hope this doesn't mean the next update will only have content for the share path. That's not how they've been developing this game, is it? Rotating focuses on the different routes? I'm only here for the cheating and cuckolding.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2229442

Hi guys,
IM
Although slowly... I think that our friend Illegible Mink is doing very well, and that he is creating the game little by little as he has it in his head.
I'm sure he won't leave us all unsatisfied, one way or the other, but I think we have to give him time to develop it and do it well.
Cheer up Illegible Mink!
;)

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned before but there are some issues with the code when it comes to the different routes. You have the variables x1a for hotwifing/sharing, x1b for cucking and x1c for cheating with different dialogue depending on "if x1a/b/c"-commands. Mostly it's coded like i.e.:

Python:
if x1a:
    Text a

if x1c:
    Text c

if x1b:
    Text b

But there are some parts in the game where you get the dialogue for (so far) x1a and x1b because it's coded like:
Python:
if x1a:
    Text a

if x1c:
    Text c

else:
    Text b
Iguess that happened because the cheating route was put in later. So it has to be either "elif x1c" instead of "if x1c" or "if x1b" instead of "else". I've done the changes for my script and attached it for those who want to replace their script.rpy.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mod (0.6.0)

Here is my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod, currently it lists the Love & Respect points to help you make the choices in the game you wish to do based on the path you are playing as different paths want different points for better outcomes of that path.

I may later re-write the WT to better fit which path you are on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and select YES when asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
This is Lord Ashrams wife he has been in the hospital and not sure when he will get out but he wanted me to let you all know.

Warfarechief

Oct 11, 2019
I did not see the wife's perspective in the "cheating route" when they were in the Female Restroom. Was there one? It was obvious what she was doing :sneaky:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since this is supposed to be a cheating route, i had the husband cheating too with Debbie, and then wife had her flings with the lifeguard and with Trish and then that led to the last scene in the club where she storms off in a huff after her bathroom adventure. at this point the hubby should be hiring a PI or something to catch her cheating so he can divorce her and get his share of the assets. and since she is making more than him, she should have to give him alimony as a result of cheating. would definately be interesting to see something like that down the road.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
at this point the hubby should be hiring a PI or something to catch her cheating so he can divorce her and get his share of the assets. and since she is making more than him, she should have to give him alimony as a result of cheating.
:LOL:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes