robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
when the husband goes to find her in the bathroom and she won't let him into the stall, she is obviously fucking that black dude that bullies the husband on the dancefloor. and she does nothing to defend him at all which shows her complete lack of respect for him, it plays out that way interestingly enough even if you keep the love stat high which i did on my playthrough but let the respect stat go down alot. to me that should be a red flag to the hubby that things are not going how he envisioned them and he needs to start looking into what she is up to more seriously.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
she does nothing to defend him at all which shows her complete lack of respect for him, it plays out that way interestingly enough even if you keep the love stat high which i did on my playthrough but let the respect stat go down alot. to me that should be a red flag to the hubby that things are not going how he envisioned them and he needs to start looking into what she is up to more seriously.
It was weird, I had the same outcome on my playthrough with high love and mid respect.
Maybe Hubby should hire a PI like the member robrize2169 suggested and sue his wife for alimony.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
since this is supposed to be a cheating route, i had the husband cheating too with Debbie, and then wife had her flings with the lifeguard and with Trish and then that led to the last scene in the club where she storms off in a huff after her bathroom adventure. at this point the hubby should be hiring a PI or something to catch her cheating so he can divorce her and get his share of the assets. and since she is making more than him, she should have to give him alimony as a result of cheating. would definately be interesting to see something like that down the road.
He loves her really :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
when the husband goes to find her in the bathroom and she won't let him into the stall, she is obviously fucking that black dude that bullies the husband on the dancefloor. and she does nothing to defend him at all which shows her complete lack of respect for him, it plays out that way interestingly enough even if you keep the love stat high which i did on my playthrough but let the respect stat go down alot. to me that should be a red flag to the hubby that things are not going how he envisioned them and he needs to start looking into what she is up to more seriously.
Perhaps it isn't that guy in the bathroom.. Also if your Respect score is low - you could say that is reflected in her behaviour. Of course - she could just be messed up and misread the rule book on what was allowed. Anyway - all will be resolved later...

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned before but there are some issues with the code when it comes to the different routes. You have the variables x1a for hotwifing/sharing, x1b for cucking and x1c for cheating with different dialogue depending on "if x1a/b/c"-commands. Mostly it's coded like i.e.:

Python:
if x1a:
    Text a

if x1c:
    Text c

if x1b:
    Text b

But there are some parts in the game where you get the dialogue for (so far) x1a and x1b because it's coded like:
Python:
if x1a:
    Text a

if x1c:
    Text c

else:
    Text b
Iguess that happened because the cheating route was put in later. So it has to be either "elif x1c" instead of "if x1c" or "if x1b" instead of "else". I've done the changes for my script and attached it for those who want to replace their script.rpy.
Thanks for this - I'll take a look and make changes. It would be handy to me though if you PM me and give me the line numbers so I don't have to search all over for them - it'd take ages :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
is this in he new release that is not here yet ? THat is not in my version. My version ends whith them on the dance floor.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If I remember correctly, depending on your status, she is either going to her friend's house or she doesn't tell you where she is going, possibly to the guy's house/hotel for more fun.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys, I'm a little disappointed. That being said I love this game for the sharing route which is VERY well done and it keeps me on my seat waiting for the next update to that route.

I started the Infidelity route and to my disappointment when I got her to the point where the respect was low enough for her to cheat the look into her view has stopped? or am I bugged? The part about that part was seeing both sides and now it's just his side wondering what she is up too.

I know it's a lot more work doing both renders and animations but man I do miss that part and I would hate to drop that route if it isn't a part of it anymore, that was what pulled me to do that side that I could see what she was up to.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the upcoming updates are supposed to feature the rest of the week from the wife's point of view. so we haven't seen everything yet that the husband has seen and done. though initially, i didn't mind this, i now think that each day should feature the points of view of the wife and husband as the choices are made. it would be easier to follow i think.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
the upcoming updates are supposed to feature the rest of the week from the wife's point of view. so we haven't seen everything yet that the husband has seen and done. though initially, i didn't mind this, i now think that each day should feature the points of view of the wife and husband as the choices are made. it would be easier to follow i think.
That is good to know, it makes me feel better about it, but damn what a cliffhanger lol, thank you for your reply

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
We are moving on from the two perspective model from now on. 6.1 will be the last one of its kind - I feel it's served its purpose and so all releases will include both perspectives.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes