hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
We are moving on from the two perspective model from now on. 6.1 will be the last one of its kind - I feel it's served its purpose and so all releases will include both perspectives.
will the the time it takes to update the game become longer since future releases will include both perspective?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
will the the time it takes to update the game become longer since future releases will include both perspective?
If that is the case, it would seem reasonable. It would certainly necessitate about double the content in terms of word count and a higher volume of CGs.
I don't intend the releases to be later - it's just that they'll cover the whole story, not just the hubby or wife's perspectives. I suppose we'll cover the same ground (quantity wise) over two releases - it's just that they won't be separated which should make the story flow better. You also won't get repeated content - which was a necessary evil for a dual perspective story.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1671670961780.png

So - what have we learned from our Sharing poll? Well - with Patron weightings accounted for (which took a while), here are the votes...

Husband and wife together with other females - 12

Husband and wife together with other males - 37

Husband and wife together with other couples - 12

Husband and wife with separate partners (consensual only) - 25

Husband and wife both participating - 16

Private encounters (in the home / out of the public eye) - 17

Public encounters (in clubs etc) - 37

So, it seems to me that, as a loose guide we especially like the idea of:

• Wifey getting fucked by men over women (bad news for Trish)
  • Our couple dabbling with other partners as long as it's consensual
  • Sex Clubs and bars as scenes (time to renew our member ship to Grey's Club).
Of course, this is just a guide of what we like and isn't exclusive - but it's interesting to see what we're into. Nothing did especially poorly, so it does give us a degree of flexibility - but now I know more than I did before - so thanks for your time with this.

Apart from that - Christmas is approaching, although I still don't feel especially Christmassy as I'm still at work :(. Saying that - I wouldn't mind nuzzling up to wifey here - there's something about this dress that I like but I can't put my finger on it. I'm off to London for a few days from Friday to see family, so I'll be temporarily out of circulation - but then I'm off work until the 8th January so I get a lot of work done on 6.1.

I hope you're well and enjoying the festive period. As Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol said "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, everyone!"

IM

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 2253891

So - what have we learned from our Sharing poll? Well - with Patron weightings accounted for (which took a while), here are the votes...

Husband and wife together with other females - 12

Husband and wife together with other males - 37

Husband and wife together with other couples - 12

Husband and wife with separate partners (consensual only) - 25

Husband and wife both participating - 16

Private encounters (in the home / out of the public eye) - 17

Public encounters (in clubs etc) - 37

So, it seems to me that, as a loose guide we especially like the idea of:

• Wifey getting fucked by men over women (bad news for Trish)
  • Our couple dabbling with other partners as long as it's consensual
  • Sex Clubs and bars as scenes (time to renew our member ship to Grey's Club).
Of course, this is just a guide of what we like and isn't exclusive - but it's interesting to see what we're into. Nothing did especially poorly, so it does give us a degree of flexibility - but now I know more than I did before - so thanks for your time with this.

Apart from that - Christmas is approaching, although I still don't feel especially Christmassy as I'm still at work :(. Saying that - I wouldn't mind nuzzling up to wifey here - there's something about this dress that I like but I can't put my finger on it. I'm off to London for a few days from Friday to see family, so I'll be temporarily out of circulation - but then I'm off work until the 8th January so I get a lot of work done on 6.1.

I hope you're well and enjoying the festive period. As Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol said "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, everyone!"

IM
Same to you IM.....

Was really hoping for a special present for Christmas but understand work and family come first Enjoy your few days in london. You will be in my neck of the woods :)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes