Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1672611478333.png

Unlocked
Would you?
I would!
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continuing support and wish you all a Happy New Year for 2023. Wifey and I hope that you achieve all you want to achieve in the coming year, and that the year brings you happiness and success in all you do.
Best wishes and thanks,
IM.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2279534

Unlocked
Would you?
I would!
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continuing support and wish you all a Happy New Year for 2023. Wifey and I hope that you achieve all you want to achieve in the coming year, and that the year brings you happiness and success in all you do.
Best wishes and thanks,
IM.
Looks like that same bar they spotted Trish with the lesbian dental assistant & isn’t that the same bartender that left the bar to tell wifey about her hubby hitting on that girl at the bar?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dian091

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't mean to be fashion police, but boob windows like that are just too silly for me. She would look great in that dress with a more realistic cut, the boob window is just overkill. Yeah I know, you guys love it, but the way it clings to her right boob just makes me roll my eyes. I know Daz isn't perfect, and that getting clothes to fit bodies is imprecise, but we need creators and devs to do a better job if they want such extreme boob windows.

1672628353715.png

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
I don't mean to be fashion police, but boob windows like that are just too silly for me. She would look great in that dress with a more realistic cut, the boob window is just overkill. Yeah I know, you guys love it, but the way it clings to her right boob just makes me roll my eyes. I know Daz isn't perfect, and that getting clothes to fit bodies is imprecise, but we need creators and devs to do a better job if they want such extreme boob windows.

View attachment 2279870
Such detailed view o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018

View attachment 2279870
She clearly dipped her boobs in superglue to get it to fit like that. Can't see what's not realistic about that at all...

It would be nice if the people creating the clothes understood either human anatomy or how physicis and gravity works with cloth. Having said that, way above my DAZ skill level to create something.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I know it isn't important, and I don't mean to be a bitch, it's just something that I notice and it drives me crazy.
It would be nice if the people creating the clothes understood either human anatomy or how physicis and gravity works with cloth.
It could be underwired :). Anyway, stop staring at her tits!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2279534

Unlocked
Would you?
I would!
Best wishes and thanks,
IM.
Oh Wowwww Wife!!!!
Very Hot.
;)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Update from Lord Ashram

UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Illegible Mink,

i wanted to ask if you intend to have husband only cheating on wife with Debbie. i have seen no other option yet for him to cheat with other women. personally i don't really like Debbie's clingy, possessive personality. if wifey is going to cheat with mulitple guys, then hubby should have lots of options too. especially since he should know she is cheating on him, it should change his personality alot and inspire him to go looking for lots of girls to cheat with too. much like The Adventurous Couple, where Anne is cheating on MC with multiple guys, he is cheating on her with multiple women.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink,

i wanted to ask if you intend to have husband only cheating on wife with Debbie. i have seen no other option yet for him to cheat with other women. personally i don't really like Debbie's clingy, possessive personality. if wifey is going to cheat with mulitple guys, then hubby should have lots of options too. especially since he should know she is cheating on him, it should change his personality alot and inspire him to go looking for lots of girls to cheat with too. much like The Adventurous Couple, where Anne is cheating on MC with multiple guys, he is cheating on her with multiple women.
It depends on which path you're on. The Cheat path (wife's infidelity) and obviously the Cuck route both involve the events happening to the MMC - that's why I wrote them. So his wife will engage with others - potentially behind his back (Cheat) or with his knowledge (Cuck). The Share route is different, and there will be other options - including the opportunity for the MMC to fuck other women with the full consent of his wife.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes