Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Couple of question.
Why did wifey take so long making the tea?
Also what was her real reason for going to the shops?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am a bit confused about the intention behind the diferent routes. I presume cheating is when she sleeps with others without the husband knowing. And sharing is where he intentionally shares her and maybe participates too. So is cuckold where she sleeps with others without his consent but doesn't try to hide it? Or are we defining cuckold as him being willing for her to sleep with others but not participating himself?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
play the routes and find out. she isn't as big a whore as Anne from TAC though. but the love and respect stats play an important part in the route you choose. cheat and lower the respect stat alot and she cheats behind his back, keep both stats high enough and she only thinks of cheating, but doesn't go through with it yet. on the sharing side, they will participate in swinging with another couple, though the last update ended as they were about to go do that for the first time.
i don't know about the cuck stuff since i did not play that route and have zero interest in it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am a bit confused about the intention behind the diferent routes. I presume cheating is when she sleeps with others without the husband knowing. And sharing is where he intentionally shares her and maybe participates too. So is cuckold where she sleeps with others without his consent but doesn't try to hide it? Or are we defining cuckold as him being willing for her to sleep with others but not participating himself?
The three routes are kind of based on the husband's interaction with his ex-girlfriend. For example, in the infidelity route she was just sneaking around cheating on him. The swinging route they played with other partners together. In the cuckold route she only let him watch but kind of rubbed his nose in it. He still lost her to other men in all routes. The routes with the wife so far mirror the same dynamic, but only if the respect/love scores match. For example, you have to really tank respect for her to cheat in the cheat route and if she respects hubby too much she will not participate in cuckolding. I'm not sure what happens if her love score is low in the sharing route, but it ain't good. Oh, and for some reason, the sharing route is an alternate reality where he has a normal penis instead of a total inadequacy.

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
I hope this timing is one time thing. Earlier the gap between version was close to 1.5 months which slowly hobbled upto 2 months and now its over 2 months without any update.
I will be cancelling my sub next month if no update happens this month.

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope this timing is one time thing. Earlier the gap between version was close to 1.5 months which slowly hobbled upto 2 months and now its over 2 months without any update.
I will be cancelling my sub next month if no update happens this month.
The guy has a job/family and is working alone on this project.
It is your choice though

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes