lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2334331

Hi guys, just like to apologise for not reporting in for a while.
It's been a pretty dire month here in Mink Towers. There have been a succession of family health issues to deal with - not mine, I'm as fit as a fiddle, but parental - both of them. While life hasn't been totally put on hold - I've still needed to go to work - it has has had an impact on my free time - i.e. anything not devoted to my wife, job or other family stuff. The Christmas period, which I hoped to be a time to really get 6.1 done, was not as productive as I'd hoped. These issues are pretty much resolved now, but I'm now running late with the game because of them.
I have continued to work on it - and I keep on adding to 6.1, so that has also extended its release date. I don't want to rush something sub-par out just to hit a deadline, and it'll be good when it arrives. The Share path now stands at over 100 renders, for what is essentially a single scene. However, it's just been hard to get the dedicated hours away from distractions that I need.
As a recognition for the extended time taken on this release, I have decided to suspend payments this month. This means that no money will be taken on February 1 at all. This to me seems reasonable in the circumstances. I'll still be working on 6.1, it's just a recognition of your support and patience - and tbh, it'll make me feel better about the time 6.1 has taken.
God, have mercy. Every preview of sharing route makes me more hyped (and horny). Stella and Wifey are two gorgeous hot bombshells, i can't wait to fuck them. But take your time Mink, just focus in make this update a bang (literally).

This will be my best wank in this site. I can feel it :devilish:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Love the difference in expressions between Stella and wifey as wifey seems like she is in heaven but looking forward to the cheating route
I had also noticed Wife's face, as you can tell it's the first time she's doing it and she knows what's coming to her after fucking her husband... she'll finally have another dick inside her that isn't his. I hope so.
Hahahahaha
;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Love the difference in expressions between Stella and wifey as wifey seems like she is in heaven but looking forward to the cheating route
That's what make even hotter. She is all hesitant at the beginnig, but when she give in and see herself in this new situation she is filled with pleasure. After this night, she will be completely into hubby's plans and will never want come back to their old life.

I had also noticed Wife's face, as you can tell it's the first time she's doing it and she knows what's coming to her after fucking her husband... she'll finally have another dick inside her that isn't his. I hope so.
Hahahahaha
;)
I hope we get the full package:
HubbyxWifey / StellaxJames
HubbyxStella / WifeyxJames
WifeyxHubbyxStella
WifeyxJamesxStella
WifeyxStella

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's what make even hotter. She is all hesitant at the beginnig, but when she give in and see herself in this new situation she is filled with pleasure. After this night, she will be completely into hubby's plans and will never want come back to their old life.

I hope we get the full package:
HubbyxWifey / StellaxJames
HubbyxStella / WifeyxJames
WifeyxHubbyxStella
WifeyxJamesxStella
WifeyxStella
What about Trish?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also, let me show here some apreciation for someone vastly ignored: Emma
screenshot0008.png
She should be added to the mix. First because she is nice and cute. Second because beneath her clothes, i'm sure rely a beautiful and hot slim body made for pleasure. And third, mainly because my Bi-dar screams everytime she is on the screen. I can tell for sure she masturbate think in both Hubby and Wifey. Mostly at the same time.
So yeah, Emma need be fucked. Soon :devilish:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes