Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1675645328074.png

Just a little excursion into Macbeth, and no it's not. Nor does it belong to her husband. So, we're back in the wagon and well on with writing the Cuck and Cheat paths. Things are going fairly slowly atm mainly due to real life work, which is not only taking my days, but also many of my nights. Can't specify a drop date yet- but I am making progress when I can - so thanks for your support. I reckon the main reason for the delay has been the necessity to write several different paths - which does slow it up a bit.
After 6.1 things should get a lot simpler - and I'll be making sure they do. I reckon shorter and more frequent releases may be the way to go in the future - so you don't feel like you're waiting forever which some of us may find frustrating. Dunno how you feel about that.
What is good is that I have a week off from next weekend - so I should be able to focus on the game - which will be such a pleasure to do.
Hope all is well with you all - especially as the lighter nights and mornings are beginning to arrive - thank goodness.
IM

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2369251

Just a little excursion into Macbeth, and no it's not. Nor does it belong to her husband. So, we're back in the wagon and well on with writing the Cuck and Cheat paths. Things are going fairly slowly atm mainly due to real life work, which is not only taking my days, but also many of my nights. Can't specify a drop date yet- but I am making progress when I can - so thanks for your support. I reckon the main reason for the delay has been the necessity to write several different paths - which does slow it up a bit.
After 6.1 things should get a lot simpler - and I'll be making sure they do. I reckon shorter and more frequent releases may be the way to go in the future - so you don't feel like you're waiting forever which some of us may find frustrating. Dunno how you feel about that.
What is good is that I have a week off from next weekend - so I should be able to focus on the game - which will be such a pleasure to do.
Hope all is well with you all - especially as the lighter nights and mornings are beginning to arrive - thank goodness.
IM
Is that her boss? inviting her to sample his sausage :ROFLMAO:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The wife's model carries this game hard, I mean she has to be one of the most realistic looking milfs in the industry and so seductive to boot! Truly a fine aged wine! :)

By the way, if I remember correctly, this couple have a kid studying somewhere no? Would be great to see the kid visit husband and wife sometime in the future, wanna see wife's mommy side. :p

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
The wife's model carries this game hard, I mean she has to be one of the most realistic looking milfs in the industry and so seductive to boot! Truly a fine aged wine! :)

By the way, if I remember correctly, this couple have a kid studying somewhere no? Would be great to see the kid visit husband and wife sometime in the future, wanna see wife's mommy side. :p

somehow I only ever get half of the story :D

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
from the teaser, phew ... at least we're guarenteed wifey will be wearing a nice woolly jumper (again :rolleyes:) - the cost of heating is through the roof nowadays, but maybe with Spring in the air here in the UK she may change it up a bit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
from the teaser, phew ... at least we're guarenteed wifey will be wearing a nice woolly jumper (again :rolleyes:) - the cost of heating is through the roof nowadays, but maybe with Spring in the air here in the UK she may change it up a bit ;)
Well - if you remember, she goes out to do some shopping in 6.0 wearing this gear, and is out a while...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes