Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
…but maybe the baby’s obvious mixed race would make it clear to anybody that hubby was definitely not involved. The ultimate public cuckold humiliation. Love it!
Could do that :)
Already on the wishlist, see my post from about half a year ago.:) Selfquoted for speed
Since there are more players sending in thier wishes wants, events they would like to see, I send in an updated list for the Share path. Many of these variations can be done with the same or similar pics, but with different texts.

MMC/FMC/ named guy character and/or named girl character (pregnancy options: wife by MMC, wife by guy, wife and girl by MMC/wife and girl by other guys)

MMC/FMC/Heather (pregnancy options: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Heather other guys/Heather by MMC, wife by other guys/ for the hardcore netorase lovers both by other guys, should be rare option Heather likes the MMC on share route)
MMC/FMC/Debbie (preg: both by MMC/just one of them preg/wife by MMC, Debbie by other guys/Debbie by MMC/wife by other guys/hardcore NTRS less probable here due to how Debbie is introduced but still an option)
MMC/FMC/Heather/Debbie (preg: like above)
MMC/FMC/Heather/others (preg: like above)
MMC/FMC/Debbie/others (preg: like above)

MMC/FMC/Trish (preg: wife by MMC/ Trish too much bad blood with MMC)
MMC/FMC/Trish/Avery (preg: wife by MMC, Avery by MMC, both by MMC)
MMC/FMC/Trish/others (preg: wife by MMC, wife by others, maybe Trish by others, but unlikely)

There are more variants, but when it comes to the girls, FMC, Heather, Debbie, Trish and Avery are the main ones. While there can and should be hot stuff like anal, DP, group, etc. since it is the share path, as said above, not too much hard fetishes on the that route.
Have a good week!

Reactions: jojojowin

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really good game my favourite character is debbie. I'm curious as to her role later in the game because the wife is the focus so what is debbie there for?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Really good game my favourite character is debbie. I'm curious as to her role later in the game because the wife is the focus so what is debbie there for?
Debbie is there to stir up shit and cause trouble. She is the heat source to get the professor into hot water with his wife.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1676856374645.png

Unlocked

How kind. Just a quick image to remind you I'm still here and badgering away.
Well, this is where wifey ends up after you and her part ways in the club. This is Dominic's hotel to where they've come for a 'nightcap'. It's probably completely innocent. So, if you're on the Cuck route - I reckon that this'll be where wifey finds out the attractions of being with another guy - someone who'll do it for her with no hang-ups or problems. At least she had your permission to give it a try - she's been very patient with you. She's going to like it.
Different with the Cheat route where tbh, she's after a good night without hubby holding her back. Sometimes you just get on her tits. She's always been a sucker for a good looking confident guy - and everybody needs a bit of variety every now and then. How will she handle the guilt - pretty easily I think. As Cyndi Lauper sang - girls just want to have cock.
I'll be posting another image or two over the next couple of days. Renders are almost done, just a couple of sex scenes to go - then just got to edit the dialogue, and try to pick up all the grammar fuck ups :)

Well stop badgering here and get back to work Illegible Mink :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2403103

Unlocked

Well, this is where wifey ends up after you and her part ways in the club. This is Dominic's hotel to where they've come for a 'nightcap'. It's probably completely innocent. So, if you're on the Cuck route - I reckon that this'll be where wifey finds out the attractions of being with another guy - someone who'll do it for her with no hang-ups or problems. At least she had your permission to give it a try - she's been very patient with you. She's going to like it.
Different with the Cheat route where tbh, she's after a good night without hubby holding her back. Sometimes you just get on her tits. She's always been a sucker for a good looking confident guy - and everybody needs a bit of variety every now and then. How will she handle the guilt - pretty easily I think. As Cyndi Lauper sang - girls just want to have cock.
I'll be posting another image or two over the next couple of days. Renders are almost done, just a couple of sex scenes to go - then just got to edit the dialogue, and try to pick up all the grammar fuck ups :)

When did wifey get her hair dyed blonde? Too much beer has killed my brain cells. She didn’t go to Claire’s salon right? oh that might be another game

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 2403103

Unlocked

Don`t fuck up with grammar mistakes, i know one guy who blow up his patreon because of this

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since in cheating mode, wifey is going to be whoring around, Debbie is there to give the hubby some action. and she seems to be rather obsessed with him. wonder if her obsession will get..crazy...

Reactions: Illegible Mink
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes