Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I might try the cheating path eventually then i wouldn't feel bad for sleeping with debbie if the wife cheats first that is.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm curious if on the cuck path will she also cuck you later on or is that path exclusively for the wife?
Not sure what you mean, Joshy. The Cuck route will have your wife meeting other guys with your full permission and support - so you'll be involved in a willing husband role. The Cuck elements will become more traditional (?) in coming releases.

Reactions: b000tslut

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not sure what you mean, Joshy. The Cuck route will have your wife meeting other guys with your full permission and support - so you'll be involved in a willing husband role. The Cuck elements will become more traditional (?) in coming releases.
what i mean is if you are on the cuckold path with wifey and get with debbie can you also get her to cuck you later on. Great game btw

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I might try the cheating path eventually then i wouldn't feel bad for sleeping with debbie if the wife cheats first that is.
Yep - wifey's messing around, and will get worse and more blatant. It depends on whether you want a loving, but ultimately unsatisfied wife who you help out (!) or a sex-driven wife who just wants a bit (or a lot) on the side, and keeps it from you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091 and Joshy92

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
what i mean is if you are on the cuckold path with wifey and get with debbie can you also get her to cuck you later on. Great game btw
Well - who can say, but wifey is the main focus atm. I like the idea and can see it happening in my minds eye, but for the moment I want wifey shagging about! Thanks for your comments too :).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another thing that i think is interesting is if on the cheating path by the end of the game will deb try to take the mc for herself or will wifey kick him out. there are so many ways the routes could go that's one of my favourite things about this game.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Another thing that i think is interesting is if on the cheating path by the end of the game will deb try to take the mc for herself or will wifey kick him out. there are so many ways the routes could go that's one of my favourite things about this game.
I think Debs wants him for herself - and of course the MMC won't know what wifey's up to - at least for a while. Perhaps he and Debs will set up home together - that sounds fun - but I reckon there's a fair bit of pain ahead. Of course, once the cats out of the bag with wifey - hubs needs to make a decision whether to leave or accept her behaviour (Cuck possibly). But this is all a way away yet.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
yeah that makes it worth waiting for

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The story has moved on since I started it. At the beginning I was told to only include tags of elements that were in the game at that time. So, I suppose some need updating.
Speaking of interracial, I look forward to seeing the wife with the guy in the main menu, Daniel, and the guy in that cuckold teaser comic you posted a while ago.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes