Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I think Debs wants him for herself - and of course the MMC won't know what wifey's up to - at least for a while. Perhaps he and Debs will set up home together - that sounds fun - but I reckon there's a fair bit of pain ahead. Of course, once the cats out of the bag with wifey - hubs needs to make a decision whether to leave or accept her behaviour (Cuck possibly). But this is all a way away yet.
That decision would be very interesting to see.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 2421530

Unlocked

Well, here is wifey really getting into her new lifestyle - and I think she'll really enjoy it. If you're being cucked then you'll like it anyway and support her, it's only right - and this is only the start. If she's cheating, then you'll never know. I don't know how she can look you in the eye. Dominic isn't a sensitive lover, he'll treat her rough - but I reckon she wants that anyway! One thing for sure - she won't forget it.
There are some images which really show off wifey's beauty- such as this one. I also enjoy drawing images which show the corruption of an innocent. I think she'll soon be so far down her rabbit hole that you'll only see her lovely butt poking out.
when can we nibble? I am thirsty :ROFLMAO:.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well today i got 2 of the game updates i have been eagerly awaiting. hopefully this one is not too far from done..hope you are getting close to ready Mink.

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes