latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You are free to patron or not and yes I do agree that he has been not as active on here as he has been but the question of a possible release date has been asked on his patron and as soon as it is answered I will post it on here
Thank you, I was referring to the question being asked on here, Any info on update release info would be much appreciated.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you, I was referring to the question being asked on here, Any info on update release info would be much appreciated.
There is not that much activity on his patron page either but I suspect he will pop on here at sometime

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
When? As I said earlier we are 4 months and nothing. As suspected would happen that comment seams to have been ignored like other comments about when the next update will be or meet with a response of soon or before Christmas. It's a shame cause I am slowly loosing interest in this game.

I don't care if there is another 6 months to wait for the next update, I can cope with that. It's the not knowing and a feeling that the dev is taking us for fools with the little sneak peak's at future content. That is what is driving me mad and getting me annoyed.

I know that I am probably coming across as an entitled a-hole but I don't really care this is why I ended my support on Patreon. Yes I still have the games banner on here but It won't be for much longer soon
I'm a bit saddened that you believe I'd think of anyone as a fool. I thought that this type of comment was usually directed at greedy invisible creators who clearly don't give a damn about their friends and supporters. I've been here for nearly two years and have always thought that my presence was noticeable and recognised. Apologies if I missed your post. I know that a release date hasn't been forthcoming, but that's because I've found it hard to calculate one. I don't really see much point in making random promises - so I just keep plugging away. The image releases I post are intended as evidence that I am here and working on the game. Of course people can support who they want to, and cancel when they like - but there's only me here and I do what I can. Sorry - couldn't resist the meme.

91ec8eee-2498-4955-b2b8-0ff6175f729d_text.gif

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm a bit saddened that you believe I'd think of anyone as a fool. I thought that this type of comment was usually directed at greedy invisible creators who clearly don't give a damn about their friends and supporters. I've been here for nearly two years and have always thought that my presence was noticeable and recognised. I know that a release date hasn't been forthcoming, but that's because I've found it hard to calculate one. I don't really see much point in making random promises - so I just keep plugging away. The image releases I post are intended as evidence that I am here and working on the game. Of course people can support who they want to, and cancel when they like - but there's only me here and I do what I can. Sorry - couldn't resist the meme.
Don't let him or anyone of his ilk get you down. Those peeps (person A-H) run rampant on this forum and are weirdly fixated on how other people (persons B) choose to spend their (persons B) money. It's really silly, something akin to telling me I'm deranged or stupid or messed up because I like Mexican cuisine far more than German...or even British! :)

Many of the top games on this site update only sporadically. It's fine. There are other and more productive things to do other than whine about what I want.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Don't let him or anyone of his ilk get you down. Those peeps (person A-H) run rampant on this forum and are weirdly fixated on how other people (persons B) choose to spend their (persons B) money. It's really silly, something akin to telling me I'm deranged or stupid or messed up because I like Mexican cuisine far more than German...or even British! :)

Many of the top games on this site update only sporadically. It's fine. There are other and more productive things to do other than whine about what I want.
I can understand the frustration - but there's really only so much I can do. It would be easy to bang on about real life time constraints, but it's a well trodden path. I also don't like posting messages like 'Well - I'm still working on it.' all the time - but perhaps mundane news is better than no news. Anyway - we're at 300 stand alone renders so far (i.e. not just a smile, then a frown, then a smile again)- and they take bloody ages :). Can't say that I really like Mexican food though tbh

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i only slept with Deb during a cheating path playthrough. on the sharing path, mc doesn't do anything with Deb which i suppose probably closes off any possible 3somes with Deb and wifey. but since they are going to start being swingers and Stella is fucking hot, that is fine with me. i just hope on cheating path, since wifey will be slutting it up, i want mc to get his share too. much like Tony in TAC. Anne sluts it up, Tony has lots of fun with other women too..that was awesome fun. except for Martin. i hate Martin. fuck him.:cool:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

F01008BA-0C81-42D2-878E-F276082043B1.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i only slept with Deb during a cheating path playthrough. on the sharing path, mc doesn't do anything with Deb which i suppose probably closes off any possible 3somes with Deb and wifey. but since they are going to start being swingers and Stella is fucking hot, that is fine with me. i just hope on cheating path, since wifey will be slutting it up, i want mc to get his share too. much like Tony in TAC. Anne sluts it up, Tony has lots of fun with other women too..that was awesome fun. except for Martin. i hate Martin. fuck him.:cool:
When it comes to the Share path you can bring Debs into the 'family' if you didn't close her off earlier - just needs to be carefully done. It might be hard to convince wifey that there's been no messing previously. Anyway - it'd be very unfair on hubs that he didn't get to do any sharing of one type or another on the Share path :)

Reactions: Turret

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
When it comes to the Share path you can bring Debs into the 'family' if you didn't close her off earlier - just needs to be carefully done. It might be hard to convince wifey that there's been no messing previously. Anyway - it'd be very unfair on hubs that he didn't get to do any sharing of one type or another on the Share path :)
not sure if she is totally closed off or not, i didn't have mc do anything with her other than helping her after nearly running her over. she shows interest but mc doesn't reciprocate. so unless you allow her to be a part of the family at some point in the future, i guess i will have to do a new sharing run to add her to the mix..which i don't mind. Deb is a cutie. but a bit clingy.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone else feel bad if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the infidelity path no. Because duh.

In the cuckolding path yes, because cucks don't deserve pussy.

In the sharing path maybe. Because it isn't cheating... its...umm... recruiting. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What about Heather, will wifey share her too on the swinging path?

Reactions: robrize2169

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm a bit saddened that you believe I'd think of anyone as a fool. I thought that this type of comment was usually directed at greedy invisible creators who clearly don't give a damn about their friends and supporters. I've been here for nearly two years and have always thought that my presence was noticeable and recognised. Apologies if I missed your post. I know that a release date hasn't been forthcoming, but that's because I've found it hard to calculate one. I don't really see much point in making random promises - so I just keep plugging away. The image releases I post are intended as evidence that I am here and working on the game. Of course people can support who they want to, and cancel when they like - but there's only me here and I do what I can. Sorry - couldn't resist the meme.

View attachment 2449673
I'm sorry if you think I was being a bit harsh with you in my criticism however I still feel justified in it.... I know you are a one man army with this project however you have gone from monthly updates to nothing for months. I get the reason that you post spoiler pics for the next update but again it is a bit like giving water to a man in the desert but just as he is about to drink it you take it away again.

You were a one man army when you were giving us regular updates each month, you explained that there will be no more hubby view updates and a separate wife view update, to make the game easier and quicker to update it will be all in the one update..... again sorry to harp on about this but here we are 4 months later and we got ditto.

Your not underappreciated at all. I do appreciate the hard work that you do and have done in the past. You have a great storey/game that you are telling us. It is just hard to see it stall after all the great work you have done.....

I don't think people want an exact date of release just a rough estimate. If its six months away that's fine but to sit in the dark not knowing is what is killing me. You have teased us so well with snippets of what is to come and also with the way the last update ended. That was / is mean:)

When the update does come out I look forward to replying to your meme with yippee ki-yay.

Again I am sorry if what I said hurt, that was not my intention. I guess I was having a bad day and took it out on here...

As for your comment..

I have never once complained about how someone should or shouldn't spend their money. I only asked if there was a rough estimate of when the release would come and yes I will admit that to me it seamed that comment was ignored by the dev when he replied to comments before and after mine. Again I will admit that I was wrong for taking my frustration out on the forum. I Have apologised for that. To compare me to the trolls that are on this site who do try and tell people that their way is the right way is unfair....

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
not sure if she is totally closed off or not, i didn't have mc do anything with her other than helping her after nearly running her over. she shows interest but mc doesn't reciprocate. so unless you allow her to be a part of the family at some point in the future, i guess i will have to do a new sharing run to add her to the mix..which i don't mind. Deb is a cutie. but a bit clingy.
I think she's gorgeous in an innocent way - I should write a story just for her!

Reactions: robrize2169
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes