Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm sorry if you think I was being a bit harsh with you in my criticism however I still feel justified in it.... I know you are a one man army with this project however you have gone from monthly updates to nothing for months. I get the reason that you post spoiler pics for the next update but again it is a bit like giving water to a man in the desert but just as he is about to drink it you take it away again.

You were a one man army when you were giving us regular updates each month, you explained that there will be no more hubby view updates and a separate wife view update, to make the game easier and quicker to update it will be all in the one update..... again sorry to harp on about this but here we are 4 months later and we got ditto.

Your not underappreciated at all. I do appreciate the hard work that you do and have done in the past. You have a great storey/game that you are telling us. It is just hard to see it stall after all the great work you have done.....

I don't think people want an exact date of release just a rough estimate. If its six months away that's fine but to sit in the dark not knowing is what is killing me. You have teased us so well with snippets of what is to come and also with the way the last update ended. That was / is mean:)

When the update does come out I look forward to replying to your meme with yippee ki-yay.

Again I am sorry if what I said hurt, that was not my intention. I guess I was having a bad day and took it out on here...
Well - I'll just get on with it. It's worth pointing out though that my first x.1 release (1.1) was only 75 (!) renders long, and others were 100, 150 and 170. As it stands, this one is currently 300 renders long. There has been more emphasis on what peeps wanted to see - and this has made releases longer to make. The single view perspective will happen after this one (7.0) - and it will be easier. We'll see how it goes.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Tried everything in the game settings but i cannot get English. Any help? Twice D/L'ing and still the same.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
In the infidelity path no. Because duh.

In the cuckolding path yes, because cucks don't deserve pussy.

In the sharing path maybe. Because it isn't cheating... its...umm... recruiting. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.
But on the cheating path doesn't the mc cheat before wifey to me whoever cheated first is worst.

Reactions: dian091

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
But on the cheating path doesn't the mc cheat before wifey to me whoever cheated first is worst.
This seems to be the same principle as "Whoever smelt it dealt it." It's the infidelity path. You knew what you were in for when you clicked it, so have a day! Play it to the bone. You know, literally. It's not as if hubby's fidelity is going to be rewarded with anything other than an unexpected breakout of herpes simplex and having to give the HPV vaccine speech to every sexual partner he has after the divorce.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
something i would like to see on the cheating path is consequences. when hubby checks wife's phone and finds the blurred video of wife sucking lifeguard's cock, she denies it, he tells her he doesn't believe her and she immediately starts talking divorce. yet he relents as if he has no choice. but he has already gone through a divorce with a wife that cheated on him. he knows the signs. he needs to give her shit back about how he knows the signs of a cheating whore of a wife and if divorce is what she wants, divorce is what she will get. and since she is cheating she will get nothing in the divorce. of course he needs to make sure he has proof of her cheating before doing that. of course if he is cheating, she can also get evidence. but since as a cheater, she doesn't think much of him she probably wouldn't believe any other woman would want him so she would not think to try and catch him cheating. little details like this would make the cheating route very interesting and fun to play imo. just my ideas for how to potentially play out a divorce scenario where each spouse cheats but one spouse gets one up on the other and shits all over the other in a divorce. and since wifey is a real slut when she gets going and will cheat with all kinds of guys, having the hubby get evidence of this and use it against her in a divorce would be pretty fucking sweet.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Well - I'll just get on with it. It's worth pointing out though that my first x.1 release (1.1) was only 75 (!) renders long, and others were 100, 150 and 170. As it stands, this one is currently 300 renders long. There has been more emphasis on what peeps wanted to see - and this has made releases longer to make. The single view perspective will happen after this one (7.0) - and it will be easier. We'll see how it goes.
Thank you I
something i would like to see on the cheating path is consequences. when hubby checks wife's phone and finds the blurred video of wife sucking lifeguard's cock, she denies it, he tells her he doesn't believe her and she immediately starts talking divorce. yet he relents as if he has no choice. but he has already gone through a divorce with a wife that cheated on him. he knows the signs. he needs to give her shit back about how he knows the signs of a cheating whore of a wife and if divorce is what she wants, divorce is what she will get. and since she is cheating she will get nothing in the divorce. of course he needs to make sure he has proof of her cheating before doing that. of course if he is cheating, she can also get evidence. but since as a cheater, she doesn't think much of him she probably wouldn't believe any other woman would want him so she would not think to try and catch him cheating. little details like this would make the cheating route very interesting and fun to play imo. just my ideas for how to potentially play out a divorce scenario where each spouse cheats but one spouse gets one up on the other and shits all over the other in a divorce. and since wifey is a real slut when she gets going and will cheat with all kinds of guys, having the hubby get evidence of this and use it against her in a divorce would be pretty fucking sweet.
Agree with you on this, There does need to be consequences for both protagonists if they cheat. It's the one thing that a lot of games fail on. Cough TAC cough :)

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
In many states, divorce is no-fault. Infidelity will not make a difference. I've seen complete coke sluts get 50% and joint custody. The divorce court doesn't want a sex filled drama of who did what first, they just want to split the assets up and make sure one party isn't going to stalk or kill the other. Even then, restraining orders don't stop the people who wish harm upon former significant others. It's just another charge after they've beaten or killed them.

Reactions: mulerider

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Know i said i want deb to cuck the mmc i just hope if she does eventually do it it's not on all paths just the cuck route.

And if i ever play the cheating path i'll see if i can save the marriage.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, that all is well and good but it isn't the point of having a cheating path. The cheating path is for all those fans of mystery NTR where the hubby gets an avalanche of evidence but either deludes themselves or continues to come up with reasons to stay. The deception, humiliation, and abject cruelty he must endure in this path is the whole point. It obviously isn't for you because, based on many of your posts, you do not get that masochistic thrill from watching the man get slowly pulverized. Despite my earlier joke, I don't think that divorce is going to be an outcome in any of these routes. Watching My Ex-Wife just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, that all is well and good but it isn't the point of having a cheating path. The cheating path is for all those fans of mystery NTR where the hubby gets an avalanche of evidence but either deludes themselves or continues to come up with reasons to stay. The deception, humiliation, and abject cruelty he must endure in this path is the whole point. It obviously isn't for you because, based on many of your posts, you do not get that masochistic thrill from watching the man get slowly pulverized. Despite my earlier joke, I don't think that divorce is going to be an outcome in any of these routes. Watching My Ex-Wife just doesn't have the same ring to it.
That's a new idea for a game - 'Watching my TV alone' - I can see the awards flooding in.

• Haha
Reactions: NewTricks

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Perhaps my fantasy WMW world is a horrible place where she fucks around a gets a away with it. It could evolve into Cucking though - perhaps he loves her too much to let her leave. Into the darkness we go...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I Know i said i want deb to cuck the mmc i just hope if she does eventually do it it's not on all paths just the cuck route.

And if i ever play the cheating path i'll see if i can save the marriage.
What a noble chap :D - but perhaps it's a fait accompli. I could do a fidelity path...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes