Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
5 months is still a lot of time justo delivers one update. That's a fact. And if i remember correctly, before this one, it was almost 1 update every 2 months and now nothing in 5 months, is there a reason for that? His patrons are cool with it? like his last patreon post about the update was 1 month ago its kinda sad to not keep in touch everybody about what is happening imo

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Well as a non- patron but a big enjoyer of this game i cant say anything about the update the lack of informations or i dont know... Even if i really want to play this game again, the only thing i can do is wait :D

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
5 months is still a lot of time justo delivers one update. That's a fact. And if i remember correctly, before this one, it was almost 1 update every 2 months and now nothing in 5 months, is there a reason for that? His patrons are cool with it? like his last patreon post about the update was 1 month ago its kinda sad to not keep in touch everybody about what is happening imo
A combination of end-of-the year holidays plus his main irl job which is what really pay his bills.
Also, last post was on march 6th. 13 days ago, not a month.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1679272697393.png
What to do with this?
This is an image from the Cheat route during the club scene - and this isn't the only cock wifey will see that night! Poor girl looks starving...
So - at last I've completed all renders- just bashed in another 40 today. We have now 350-ish renders from our three paths. All that stands in our way now is the writing side - of which most is sorted- and it's generally fairly straight forward.
So we're pretty much finished - my aim is to get it done by next weekend. Who would have thought that we might actually have a finishing line in sight! You see, I told you there was nothing to worry about - except ageing of course.
I think in music terms, this was my difficult third album.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2480994
What to do with this?
This is an image from the Cheat route during the club scene - and this isn't the only cock wifey will see that night! Poor girl looks starving...
So - at last I've completed all renders- just bashed in another 40 today. We have now 350-ish renders from our three paths. All that stands in our way now is the writing side - of which most is sorted- and it's generally fairly straight forward.
So we're pretty much finished - my aim is to get it done by next weekend. Who would have thought that we might actually have a finishing line in sight! You see, I told you there was nothing to worry about - except ageing of course.
I'm not even play cheat route but i'm happy see this render. First because means we are close, second because wifey horny expressions are hot as fuck

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2480994
What to do with this?
Hope wifey gets facefucked and her eye liner runs down her face from gagging

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Can someone please clue me in about the differences of high or low love and respect? Is a certain combination required for each path, or do things differ in each path depending on how high your scores are?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Can someone please clue me in about the differences of high or low love and respect? Is a certain combination required for each path, or do things differ in each path depending on how high your scores are?
Low Respect is essential for the Cuck or Cheat routes to kick in. High Love is necessary for the Share Route. They're not to hard to hit though.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am going to start calling you palpadine
And now young Skywalker, see the supreme power of this full operational battle station and that we cut corners by saving money with not installing safety rails around the shafts to the main reactor.
Lord Vader, stay always behind me, so that no guy can sneak in and throw me down such a thing."

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And now young Skywalker, see the supreme power of this full operational battle station and that we cut corners by saving money with not installing safety rails around the shafts to the main reactor.
Lord Vader, stay always behind me, so that no guy can sneak in and throw me down such a thing."
Yep wifey is doomed

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes