Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Low Respect is essential for the Cuck or Cheat routes to kick in. High Love is necessary for the Share Route. They're not to hard to hit though.
Does low or high love affect anything in the Cuck/Cheat routes or is it like an RPG where for example a Warrior has no use for Intellect or Spirit.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does low or high love affect anything in the Cuck/Cheat routes or is it like an RPG where for example a Warrior has no use for Intellect or Spirit.
I'm also curious about that on my cuckold path i have high love and high respect does that change the cuck path compared to if we have low love and respect?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Evidently, the Cuck route can be "ruined" if her husband does too much to earn her respect. However, the extent to which she loves him only affects the flavor of the cuckolding and how interested/disinterested she is in her daily life with him.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Love for Cuck route just allows you to be nice to wifey if you want - it's more relevant in the Share route. In the Cuck path, Respect has to be low for her to mess about with another chap.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is mainly in computer RPGs or D&D, that some stats are "useless" for various characters. In TT RPGs like Shadowrun, Rifts, DSA, Fateforge, WOIN to name a couple, a dumb warrior has the chance to be a dead warrior real quick.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I Know most people are looking forward to the sex scenes the most but I'm looking forward to some drama i have a feeling we will get some soon.
It'd be nice if said drama involved the wife throwing the husband's cuckolding fetish back in his face. "You're the one who got me into this kink and now you want me to stop?!" I love when that happens. Be it cuckolding or anything else. Woman adopts her man's fetish, starts enjoying it more than him, then all of a sudden he's not into it anymore.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It'd be nice if said drama involved the wife throwing the husband's cuckolding fetish back in his face. "You're the one who got me into this kink and now you want me to stop?!" I love when that happens. Be it cuckolding or anything else. Woman adopts her man's fetish, starts enjoying it more than him, then all of a sudden he's not into it anymore.
That happens in the game “A Life Worth Living”

Reactions: dian091
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes