DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, that all is well and good but it isn't the point of having a cheating path. The cheating path is for all those fans of mystery NTR where the hubby gets an avalanche of evidence but either deludes themselves or continues to come up with reasons to stay. The deception, humiliation, and abject cruelty he must endure in this path is the whole point. It obviously isn't for you because, based on many of your posts, you do not get that masochistic thrill from watching the man get slowly pulverized. Despite my earlier joke, I don't think that divorce is going to be an outcome in any of these routes. Watching My Ex-Wife just doesn't have the same ring to it.
:ROFLMAO:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
but he has already gone through a divorce with a wife that cheated on him. he knows the signs. he needs to give her shit back about how he knows the signs of a cheating whore of a wife and if divorce is what she wants, divorce is what she will get.
Wait, the MC was married before wifey? And she cucked him too? Did I miss something?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wait, the MC was married before wifey? And she cucked him too? Did I miss something?
Yes, Hubby has a ex-wife (Tracy).
How their marriage was is path-dependent: if sharing, both had consensual sex with other people, if cuck hubby watched tracy if other dudes, and if cheat she cheated on him.

Reactions: Old Dog

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hubby's ex wife is the hairstylist that wifey meets to get her done. she comments that she was once married to a man with the same last name as her. that is all we see of her though. but hubby flashbacks to his 1st marriage remembering how she cheats on him and leaves her for the guy she is now married to.
should be interesting to see more of that develop based on what path you are on. the ex left him because she was bored with him. and he let her leave cause he really didn't give a shit.
so potentially on the sharing or swinging path, they may meet his ex again and see what happens there. perhaps the ex finds him attractive again due to his being more sexually adventurous than when they were previously married. so many options...

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Dunno what to say. I just downloaded the link for myself again, and it's in English. These things are beyond me I'm afraid :(
I'm puzzled myself about this. I have downloaded from all links and everyone was in what language which i don't know. I only have English package installed in windows I'm stuck. When downloaded the game before this update it was working great. Thanks for the help in which you tried.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
I think the fonts in your OS installation might be fucked.
Something is that's for sure. I'm going to take my three computers and get rid of windows 8.1 and 10 and install 7 back because I did not have this much trouble but a few times using it. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
What kind of resolution is that? I can't even make out the text. Is that an old android device????
No it's a windows desktop computer. It shows 1081x486. I used the snipping tool but i can't make out the text either. The text you see is thru-out the game even any name i type as the MC name. It's got me puzzled.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There's nothing quite like bending over a young 20 something over you knee and spanking her bare ass nice and red while telling her she's been a naughty girl while your wife watches and masturbates herself furious while moaning she's been naughty girl too.

Speaking of rubbing clits, in a way I am glad there hasn't been an update since the last update by Illegible Mink since I've been out for a few months due to battling cancer. But with that said, I also feel a bit more for Mink's situation that was one of the main reasons why he wasn't able to get an update out by now. Since I am doing better now (already in remission) I hope that what was going on in Mink's personal life is much better now too for all involved. I can't wait to see what the next update will be bringing us.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's nothing quite like bending over a young 20 something over you knee and spanking her bare ass nice and red while telling her she's been a naughty girl while your wife watches and masturbates herself furious while moaning she's been naughty girl too.

Speaking of rubbing clits, in a way I am glad there hasn't been an update since the last update by Illegible Mink since I've been out for a few months due to battling cancer. But with that said, I also feel a bit more for Mink's situation that was one of the main reasons why he wasn't able to get an update out by now. Since I am doing better now (already in remission) I hope that what was going on in Mink's personal life is much better now too for all involved. I can't wait to see what the next update will be bringing us.
Good to have you back. Just keep on getting better.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for the PC download link but still the same problem as before, no English as shown. Thanks, anyways
I had the same problem with a another game. Try hitting "Shift"+"G". In the upper left corner there are three or more options of which the first one should be chosen. Click the second one and quit. If it doesn't work try the next one and so on.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Welcome home :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah it's been a long wait, i am sure it will be worth it though. this game is one of the best on here.and quality takes time to make. esp since devs took long holiday breaks which were very much deserved for them.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Ok thanks. I will
I had the same problem with a another game. Try hitting "Shift"+"G". In the upper left corner there are three or more options of which the first one should be chosen. Click the second one and quit. If it doesn't work try the next one and so on.
Thanks i will give it a try shortly and hope it works this time.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks a lot. The third option worked.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes