latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Bloody cheek - which came first? Eh! Eh!
Please don't take this the wrong way, your's did come first but the other has progressed alot more in a shorter time.

Like I say please don't take that the wrong way, both stories are different just similar themes, They are built completely different and the graphics are different. Where your storey has taken longer to tell the other one is telling the storey slightly quicker, Both are great games/stories. I couldn't pick between the 2 as to which is better or my more favourite. The other we pretty much know where it is going in the future but with your's although we have an idea of where it is going to go we still don't know for sure YET!

I love both of them the same

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please don't take this the wrong way, your's did come first but the other has progressed alot more in a shorter time.

Like I say please don't take that the wrong way, both stories are different just similar themes, They are built completely different and the graphics are different. Where your storey has taken longer to tell the other one is telling the storey slightly quicker, Both are great games/stories. I couldn't pick between the 2 as to which is better or my more favourite. The other we pretty much know where it is going in the future but with your's although we have an idea of where it is going to go we still don't know for sure YET!

I love both of them the same
Well, it is a greater amount of progress in Couple's Duet but it is qualified progress. It is one of those games that uses "paper dolls" for most of its dialogue scenes which enables it to skip to the sex scenes more quickly. That's why it can have so many paths that I can't really count them. I'm not against the expedient but it does have an effect on the verisimilitude of the game. The design choice of this game necessitates a great deal more effort and care be taken in its dialogue and therefore it will naturally progress at a slower pace.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well, it is a greater amount of progress in Couple's Duet but it is qualified progress. It is one of those games that uses "paper dolls" for most of its dialogue scenes which enables it to skip to the sex scenes more quickly. That's why it can have so many paths that I can't really count them. I'm not against the expedient but it does have an effect on the verisimilitude of the game. The design choice of this game necessitates a great deal more effort and care be taken in its dialogue and therefore it will naturally progress at a slower pace.
It's definitely a good game - and gets right to the point. I like it. I was only joking about which came first. There's certainly space for both :)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah I completely agree with you. It was one of the reasons I ignored it at the beginning but then about a year into development I gave in and downloaded it and although I didn't like the images I loved the storey being told and the images grew on me shall we say.... If that game did have the same artwork as this one then it probably would be my most fav game but then I have to ask myself if it had the same quality of graphics as this would it be as far along as it is now. Probably not. That is why I can't pick between this and that game as my all time fav.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked
Nearly...nearly...
Just a quick plea for forbearance guys - need a couple of days to tie up my loose ends. I've been slogging away all weekend to get 6.1 ready (and have a very sore arse because of it) - but I feel that I need to add in a scene which I haven't got time to do today (its 00.30). I'll be bashing in it tomorrow after work - that , and the slog of sorting the gallery, and the turgid upload times to Mega probably mean a Wednesday release. Really wanted to send it out today - but can't. Why do I always underestimate how long it takes to proof read and bug fix? Anyway - Wodenstag at the latest.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm so conflicted on one hand i totally want deb to cuck the mmc After wifey but on the other hand i wanna keep her innocent and pure.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Man, I don't mind NTR/Cheating at all, but once, just once I wish some game would explore the revenge route with a competent MC rather than the cuck/stupid/breakup routes.
I'm not quite sure how that would fit in with an erotic game of this type though. Would it not just lead to a vanilla story which leaves the kink behind? I suppose it could lead to a happy ending scenario, once a story has run its course - but then there would still have to be the whole kink based story before it. From a development point of view, it wouldn't be that interesting for me to write - I'm not sure where the story would go once the worm has turned, so to speak.

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes