Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm so conflicted on one hand i totally want deb to cuck the mmc After wifey but on the other hand i wanna keep her innocent and pure.
I really like Debbie - and her youthful passions. I sort of want to keep that warmth going. Of course, she can still participate in the Sharing path anyway. Or we could really corrupt her and turn her bad - that might be fun too.

Such as the following ...

Debs.jpg

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I really like Debbie - and her youthful passions. I sort of want to keep that warmth going. Of course, she can still participate in the Sharing path anyway. Or we could really corrupt her and turn her bad - that might be fun too.

After all this rough sex, you just feed her an apple. Shame! Shame!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wonder what the most popular path is? I just finished all paths the other day, i think i will make the cheating path my main save but i won't cheat until wifey does unless we don't know when she cheats then i will just have to guess lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Is that gonna be in the game or is it a random render or do you wanna keep it a secret for now. Also love everything about it except the ball gag never been turned on by that sorta stuff although i'm probably in the minority on that lol.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wonder what the most popular path is? I just finished all paths the other day, i think i will make the cheating path my main save but i won't cheat until wifey does unless we don't know when she cheats then i will just have to guess lol.
She'll only cheat if your Respect score is low enough - then you're fair game :)

Reactions: Joshy92

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is that gonna be in the game or is it a random render or do you wanna keep it a secret for now. Also love everything about it except the ball gag never been turned on by that sorta stuff although i'm probably in the minority on that lol.
Just did it for fun - planting a seed, perhaps...or maybe an impossible dream. Who can say.

Reactions: Joshy92

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I'm not quite sure how that would fit in with an erotic game of this type though. Would it not just lead to a vanilla story which leaves the kink behind? I suppose it could lead to a happy ending scenario, once a story has run its course - but then there would still have to be the whole kink based story before it. From a development point of view, it wouldn't be that interesting for me to write - I'm not sure where the story would go once the worm has turned, so to speak.

True, my comment was not meant for this particular game as such, because like you said, cat's already out of the bag for what the primary focus of this game is. It's there in the title. But it could still be there as a possible side path, where you still stay together, but you also try to get revenge and/or be more of a dom towards the wife.

But there are plenty of games that have NTR/Swinging as an add on or side focus, but even they don't attempt the revenge plot line. I think it's less of a writing issue (this plotline is sometimes well done and pretty popular in Literotica for example) and more of a fanbase expectations issue.

The people who are interested in NTR and/or Swinging might not really care for the revenge route, because for them the humiliation/voyeurism is the point.

And for the harem fans on here, they start throwing a tantrum anytime another male is in the same frame as an LI, so they most certainly won't take kindly to this storyline.

But some people like me that don't mind NTR/swinging, but don't also like it all that much as a fetish would definitely appreciate a revenge plot line.

It could be something as simple as a NTR->Corruption/Male Dom route or even NTR->Harem/Male Dom route.

timmueller69

Mar 28, 2023
Hey Mink, I've found your game a couple nights ago and what can I say, I'm a little sleep deprived now.
The best thing about this game is that wifey has similarities to mine, and some of the scenes are quite accurate to our experience. Super realistic and I love the attention to detail in the dialogs and feelings of the characters. I can feel how much attention you pay to a coherent story instead of stringing sex scene to sex scene. Can't wait for my wife, ah... wifey, to actually do it!

Are you taking user suggestions for further content?
One thing I find particularly arousing is when the hotwife starts to fuck a bbc with a condom but at some point just removes protection in front of her husband. (with or without consent could be based on the respect level)
Also, I've seen you're thinking of adding chastity to the mix. If you could make it look like a small-ish jail bird from mature metal this would hit very close to our reality.
And of course pegging, wearing her lingery, foot worship and that kinky stuff would be lovely.

Looking forward to the next update. As I'm new to this game, will I get an ingame notification when it's available?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hey Mink, I've found your game a couple nights ago and what can I say, I'm a little sleep deprived now.
The best thing about this game is that wifey has similarities to mine, and some of the scenes are quite accurate to our experience. Super realistic and I love the attention to detail in the dialogs and feelings of the characters. I can feel how much attention you pay to a coherent story instead of stringing sex scene to sex scene. Can't wait for my wife, ah... wifey, to actually do it!

Are you taking user suggestions for further content?
One thing I find particularly arousing is when the hotwife starts to fuck a bbc with a condom but at some point just removes protection in front of her husband. (with or without consent could be based on the respect level)
Also, I've seen you're thinking of adding chastity to the mix. If you could make it look like a small-ish jail bird from mature metal this would hit very close to our reality.
And of course pegging, wearing her lingery, foot worship and that kinky stuff would be lovely.

Looking forward to the next update. As I'm new to this game, will I get an ingame notification when it's available?
Nice suggestions!!

• Angry
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I really liked how you can play as Hubby and make choices and in the next day get to see how those choices affects the story while we see how Wifey thinks about the decisions hubby made, is it gonna change in the future or gonna remain like this I like it this way but I understand that changing it will make the updates come faster

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes