Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone else wonder if wifey will find out if you decided to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if hubby is smart he won't let her find out lol
Or maybe her reaction will depend on what path you are on.

Also people should stop asking for updates to games all the time it will get here eventually just be patient heck i have been waiting since 2005 for another Timesplitters game lol.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Some people don't like Deb? blasphemy! i wanna marry her lol

Also does anyone else think it would be hot if all the husbands potential love interests sleep with the same guy in front of him.
It's rare to find netorare/cuckold games where all the LI'S sleep with the same guy.
Sounds like an interesting plan:)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone else wonder if wifey will find out if you decided to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if hubby is smart he won't let her find out lol
Or maybe her reaction will depend on what path you are on.

Also people should stop asking for updates to games all the time it will get here eventually just be patient heck i have been waiting since 2005 for another Timesplitters game lol.
Depends on the path you're on. On Share route, anything like that will be fair as both partners are able to do it - he's just got to introduce her right. If he's on the Cuck route there'd be hell to pay as it will go against their agreement (yet to be made). On Cheat route - she'll get arsy as she won't want hubby to play away, just her!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Depends on the path you're on. On Share route, anything like that will be fair as both partners are able to do it - he's just got to introduce her right. If he's on the Cuck route there'd be hell to pay as it will go against their agreement (yet to be made). On Cheat route - she'll get arsy as she won't want hubby to play away, just her!
Will wifey also have cheating affairs with any of the young guys like the bartender and the intern at work please?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Mink, when will the new update be available here? so close but yet so far...anyway, can't wait till it is made available here so i can play the shit out of it...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Will wifey also have cheating affairs with any of the young guys like the bartender and the intern at work please?
You know...she just might. Thing is, we've got to make it fit into a story - that's the a hard bit. Otherwise it just becomes a fuck fest - not always a bad thing :).

Now we have her where we want her, so to speak, I'm planning to get their story back on line. There are some guys and gals that we haven't seen for ages. Another consideration. is that the characters have to fit into all of the various routes - otherwise I'll be back to square one and writing multiple scenes for each route - and we know what happens then!

However, all said and done, I'm pretty flexible - I might take a vote on Patreon to gauge interest (Mrs Chow anyone?)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Fantastic update, Mink.
Things are definitely hotting up for wifey now.
This is shaping-up to be a really great game.
Congrats and kudos, mate.
Yep, it's good to get things going - but I've enjoyed the story getting here. I feel that that the story makes sense to me, and the characters are pretty believable (all things considered) - which is what I wanted to do.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mink, when will the new update be available here? so close but yet so far...anyway, can't wait till it is made available here so i can play the shit out of it...
Yeah - sorry. Realistically, it'll be about a week. I really appreciate the interest people have in the game - and I want everyone to see it. Once Patreon is done - it'll 100% be posted here, and by then I'll be working on 7.0 :)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yep, it's good to get things going - but I've enjoyed the story getting here. I feel that that the story makes sense to me, and the characters are pretty believable (all things considered) - which is what I wanted to do.
Absolutely, mate. You've done great work.
I've played all the routes several times and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I haven't got any suggestions for content, 'cause I don't want to influence your thinking in any way.
Al I would say is don't try to please everybody...it's just impossible.
Just do your own thing and stay true to your own vision of how the story should pan-out.

Cheers.;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Absolutely, mate. You've done great work.
I've played all the routes several times and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I haven't got any suggestions for content, 'cause I don't want to influence your thinking in any way.
Al I would say is don't try to please everybody...it's just impossible.
Just do your own thing and stay true to your own vision of how the story should pan-out.

Cheers.;)
I doubt anyone can influence him the dude probably has everything already planned out down to the finest detail.
Agree it's a good game, And you're right trying to please everyone is a disaster waiting to happen i have seen it lead to so many abandoned games.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
This game is a fucking mess. The choice at the beginning ruins part of the fun from playing it and what's the point when you get to see both sharing and cuck parts one after another no matter the choice (it plays both parts during that first sex scene)? Pretty surprised that after all that time from the initial release it's still bugged so bad. Is it just that one scene that's fucked up or is it buggy after that as well. Just asking if there is even any reason to continue playing it, because that mess is unplayable.

• Angry
Reactions: b000tslut

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know...she just might. Thing is, we've got to make it fit into a story - that's the a hard bit. Otherwise it just becomes a fuck fest - not always a bad thing :).

Now we have her where we want her, so to speak, I'm planning to get their story back on line. There are some guys and gals that we haven't seen for ages. Another consideration. is that the characters have to fit into all of the various routes - otherwise I'll be back to square one and writing multiple scenes for each route - and we know what happens then!

However, all said and done, I'm pretty flexible - I might take a vote on Patreon to gauge interest (Mrs Chow anyone?)
YAY Trish/Chow/Wifey :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes