latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Be patient folks... this update will break your balls.
I'm sure Illegible has done a great job.
View attachment 2513836
;)
I hate myself for saying this but I honestly Don't think this update is all that. To me the only route that has any real progress is the cheat route.
I have one more play though to do (cuckold L respect). But I will wait a couple days after the public route release before I give my full opinion on it

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
how big is the update like?
It's 350 renders across the Share, Cheat and Cuck routes. 6.1 will essentially get all routes to a similar point (route dependent) from which I can move them forward together, rather than all being at different points. It is the last x.1 release - and from here all releases will contain both perspectives. It's much easier to do it that way from here in. I hope you'll like it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is the NTR avoidable?
The game only have three paths: cheating, cuckolding and sharing. Even the sharing route sounds like consensual/soft ntr, more than swinging (couple swap). I don't see any signal of a vanilla relationship.
Yep - no vanilla here. However, if you want to avoid the dark side, then Sharing is pretty safe. It isn't ntr in any way - it's a relationship between two adults who agree to go forward together into a poly relationship. There is no humiliation, no upset, guilt or anxiety, and no tears. The other two routes however...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes