Jan 31, 2023
I agree - there can't be constant sneaking and no interaction with / inclusion of, hubs. I can see it possibly converting to a more Cuck relationship eventually - otherwise they'd just split and go their own ways - and I'm not writing that path too!
One way of having the husband find out his wife is cheating without it resulting in a divorce, would be if his wife blackmails him somehow into staying with her. That way you can maintain the cheating path while her husband has to put up with his wife's more and more obvious and humiliating affairs. It would still end up similar to the cuck path but I think it would be different enough.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
When I was in the Army there was a saying whenever anything conveniently disappeared. "There's only one thief in the Army and everyone else is just trying to get their shit back." It seems that the same principle is at play here when it comes to supporting the Devs. Everybody seems to want only one sugar daddy on Patreon to subscribe to every dev and share with everyone else. Well, life doesn't work that way cupcake. Not everyone who subscribes is inclined to share and to be sure they have their reasons for doing so either way. You either pay to support the dev and get the update when it releases or you wait patiently for someone else to share. Patiently, and hopefully quietly. In the long run, such patience is usually rewarded.
This is a pirate site, that part of it being a pirate site is someone leaking the updates. If everyone had ur idea the website would fell , or just offer games on it like all the other. The reason this is the #1 adult gaming web site is the fact that you do what you want. That includes early releases, passwords and WT's.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a pirate site, that part of it being a pirate site is someone leaking the updates. If everyone had ur idea the website would fell , or just offer games on it like all the other. The reason this is the #1 adult gaming web site is the fact that you do what you want. That includes early releases, passwords and WT's.
I'm not against leaking. I'm against whining and sniveling for updates. Either open your wallet or close your mouth. The leak will come when it comes and begging and groveling isn't going to speed up the process.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
most of the time mink will share the update self. and his patreon kwno that. so they won't share the update self

somethimes I ask also for an update.that are for games that otherwise won't be here.

my wallet is not deep that's why I'm looking here for games

but yes I have to wait for updates and don't beg every day for updates

the update will come and if you can't wait for it then pay a monthyl and you get it right away

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not against leaking. I'm against whining and sniveling for updates. Either open your wallet or close your mouth. The leak will come when it comes and begging and groveling isn't going to speed up the process.
No doubt, I feel the same way. Beggars can't be choosers ,but at the same time don't tell people not to leak updates. Some people don't need to lose sight of what the site is.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
One way of having the husband find out his wife is cheating without it resulting in a divorce, would be if his wife blackmails him somehow into staying with her. That way you can maintain the cheating path while her husband has to put up with his wife's more and more obvious and humiliating affairs. It would still end up similar to the cuck path but I think it would be different enough.
Worth thinking about - needs to be fairly believable.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is a very simple reason hubby might stay with his wife if he finds out she is cheating he still loves her

Reactions: dian091

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agree i go to so many threads and all i see is people complaining for updates.

Reactions: dian091

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Worth thinking about - needs to be fairly believable.
The most believable thing to me would be that the husband is in denial, dissociates, or even feels like she is cheating because of his inadequacy and isn't confident enough to confront her about. Also, he could realize that he is into the cheating part of it, the fact she is sneaking around turns him on, and he could even make it easier for her, or enable the cheating. He likes that she doesn't know he knows. I've never seen a VN play with that dynamic well enough. Heck there could be a path where he uses it against her after a while, eventually blackmailing her into doing things he wants. Obviously something like that would most likely end badly, but it is what it is if you chose that path.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes