D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not against leaking. I'm against whining and sniveling for updates. Either open your wallet or close your mouth. The leak will come when it comes and begging and groveling isn't going to speed up the process.
Second , I don't reckon I'm begging for shit. All I was pointing out was that if an update got leaked you can't get mad about it because it what this site is for. I know it'll be here or on another site before to long. So don't tell me what I need to open my wallet or close my mouth cause I don't really give a shit. I'd rather the update be out for a bout a week so as I'll know what I'm getting into before I play it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
So I have the WT/Cheat Mod ready for the 0.6.1 release, a few noteworthy things:
  • Added In-game Cheat Menu that will allow you to change wife's respect and/or which Path you are own (use at own risk)
  • Added black outline in textbox dialogue so that names are easier to read and to make text easier to read with a lighter transparent textbox background
  • Changed textbox background to be more transparent

Hey Illegible Mink
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I will not be releasing this until 0.6.1 gets released since it won't do anyone on 0.6.0 any good but complain they can't see the images for the new stuff!

wmw1.png wmw2.png wmw3.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
MOD UPDATE:
So I have the WT/Cheat Mod ready for the 0.6.1 release, a few noteworthy things:
  • Added In-game Cheat Menu that will allow you to change wife's respect and/or which Path you are own (use at own risk)
  • Added black outline in textbox dialogue so that names are easier to read and to make text easier to read with a lighter transparent textbox background

Hey Illegible Mink

Note: I will not be releasing this until 0.6.1 gets released since it won't do anyone on 0.6.0 any good but complain they can't see the images for the new stuff!

View attachment 2523947 View attachment 2523948 View attachment 2523950
Great work,thankyou

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Great work,thankyou
NGL, I did this purely for selfish reasons as it makes it much easier for me to test out my mod without having to keep going back to the console and manually change the variables. I've been meaning to do this for awhile but I also figured what the hell, others will want to use these features too.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Second , I don't reckon I'm begging for shit. All I was pointing out was that if an update got leaked you can't get mad about it because it what this site is for. I know it'll be here or on another site before to long. So don't tell me what I need to open my wallet or close my mouth cause I don't really give a shit. I'd rather the update be out for a bout a week so as I'll know what I'm getting into before I play it.
Are you still talking? I'm too busy playing the update so I think I missed what you were saying.

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh and 1ZeRat

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The most believable thing to me would be that the husband is in denial, dissociates, or even feels like she is cheating because of his inadequacy and isn't confident enough to confront her about. Also, he could realize that he is into the cheating part of it, the fact she is sneaking around turns him on, and he could even make it easier for her, or enable the cheating. He likes that she doesn't know he knows. I've never seen a VN play with that dynamic well enough. Heck there could be a path where he uses it against her after a while, eventually blackmailing her into doing things he wants. Obviously something like that would most likely end badly, but it is what it is if you chose that path.
The denial aspect is good - sort of fits with the desperately in love theme. Like that.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
MOD UPDATE:

Hey Illegible Mink

View attachment 2523947 View attachment 2523948 View attachment 2523950
Yep - that's cool. Thanks for your work - I'll try it out.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to say before but geez that Stella chick is hot now i want her to cuck hubby too lol (I know it's technically not cucking because they aren't together or anything but still)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I forgot to say before but geez that Stella chick is hot now i want her to cuck hubby too lol (I know it's technically not cucking because they aren't together or anything but still)
No reason why she wouldn't get involved - James is on board with the kink too.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes