Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah i have played some visual novels were the wife cheats and the mc is instantly hating her
I don't know about anyone else but i can't just turn my love for someone on and off like a switch.
The only reason I can see a husband sticking around after his wife cheats is if there are children involved...even then it would be more of a roommate situation as the trust and respect aspects are all but gone. Any married spouse that cheats has already checked out of the marriage, it's just paperwork after that.
That being said, for VN's, I love the cheating aspect and is almost all I look forward to with games like this one...I guess I'm one of the rare players that can actually separate fantasy from reality, and not see myself through the MC.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As for were the Cheat Path should go, my thought is
If you are still with Debbie then the MMC finally learns his lesson and tones down being an Adult Child, grows up and leaves wifey for Debbie (possibly carrying his kid), though amicably.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Gg, bravo! If everyone did like you this site would be dead.
And if everybody thought like you it would still be dead because somebody needs to support the devs who make the shit that gets pirated. Who has two thumbs and supports the games he likes? This guy! Fortunately, you can count on individuals who don't think like either of us to keep the site chugging along. So we all have a symbiotic relationship. All I ask is to keep all the pleading for updates at a low volume.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
And if everybody thought like you it would still be dead because somebody needs to support the devs who make the shit that gets pirated. Who has two thumbs and supports the games he likes? This guy! Fortunately, you can count on individuals who don't think like either of us to keep the site chugging along. So we all have a symbiotic relationship. All I ask is to keep all the pleading for updates at a low volume.
This debate has been getting strong on this game's thread and on Exciting Games thread since it got just got a new release too, eventually the forum mods will delete all this talk too just like they did yesterday on Exciting Games.

The problem really comes down to impatient self entitled people screaming for day zero or day one leaks instead of waiting a week then asking nicely so that those who are paying get their money's worth and DON'T STOP PAYING SO THE DEV'S KEEP MAKING THE GAMES as I've seen several games I like get abandoned in the last 6 months due to this very issues.

If the forum mods put some thought in it then when they mass delete all the bickering about gimme! gimme! gimme the frees! now! now! now! and put a post warning of just wait a week after it hits before all the begging before too many good devs quit, leaving this site with the shitty of the shitty of games and no one donates to here either and poof, site gone too.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As for 0.7 I'm hopping that there is an option for Debbie to start calling the MMC 'Daddy'.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The only reason I can see a husband sticking around after his wife cheats is if there are children involved...even then it would be more of a roommate situation as the trust and respect aspects are all but gone. Any married spouse that cheats has already checked out of the marriage, it's just paperwork after that.
That being said, for VN's, I love the cheating aspect and is almost all I look forward to with games like this one...I guess I'm one of the rare players that can actually separate fantasy from reality, and not see myself through the MC.
Not painful enough - lol!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
NGL, I did this purely for selfish reasons as it makes it much easier for me to test out my mod without having to keep going back to the console and manually change the variables. I've been meaning to do this for awhile but I also figured what the hell, others will want to use these features too.
Added code in - thanks. Looks great.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes