Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Okay - so I've messaged the Moderators and it's now up to them when it's posted here. We've got 350 renders across the Share, Cheat and Cuck paths, and after this release all routes will have taken the steps forward I wanted, and can now progress happily towards their fate.

From now, as I think I've explained above, the dual release system which I've used up to now (x.0 and x.1) will have served its purpose and will end. So 6.1 as this release is, will continue and develop the story line set out in 6.0 from wifey's perspective - but will be the last one. All releases from now will be entitled x.0. This will also ease development significantly as this game gets bigger and more complex - which is good for everybody.

Thanks for your patience with this release - it's been a while since 6.0, and for allowing me to fulfill Patreon pledges first - this is very important to me.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Okay - so I've messaged the Gods and it's now up to them when it's posted here. We've got 350 renders across the Share, Cheat and Cuck paths, and after this release all routes will have taken the steps forward I wanted, and can now progress happily towards their fate.

From now, as I think I've explained above, the dual release system which I've used up to now (x.0 and x.1) will have served its purpose and will end. So 6.1 as this release is, will continue and develop the story line set out in 6.0 from wifey's perspective - but will be the last one. All releases from now will be entitled x.0. This will also ease development significantly as this game gets bigger and more complex - which is good for everybody.

Thanks for your patience with this release - it's been a while since 6.0, and for allowing me to fulfill Patreon pledges first - this is very important to me.
correct the version under "censored" headline. It says 0.6.01.

Mar 21, 2019
And how to understand, write 0.6.1 and links to the old 0.6.0 Version, where to download the new version 0.6.1 ??????????????????

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated to the 0.6.1 content
  • Added In-game Cheat Menu that will allow you to change wife's respect and/or which Path you are own (use at own risk)
  • Added black outline in textbox dialogue so that names are easier to read and to make text easier to read with a lighter transparent textbox background (now implemented in the game by Illegible Mink for the 0.6.1 Public Release)
  • Changed textbox background to be more transparent (now implemented in the game by Illegible Mink for the 0.6.1 Public Release)
  • Fixed a few minor bugs (now implemented in the game by Illegible Mink for the 0.6.1 Public Release)
wmw1.png wmw2.png wmw3.png

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
well that has to be a first..got the walkthrough mod before the actual game links are posted...:unsure:
Moderators are being really lazy this saturday:rolleyes:
Keep in mind I am a paying Patreon so I have access to the Patreon links so I can get the mods updated and out as soon as possible. Also I did have to patch a few lines for the Public Release that were changed from the Paid Patreon 0.6.1 Release that took all of 2 minutes, lol.

Also the forum mods have limited upload bandwidth and can only upload to the site's file hosters as fast as they can.

Reactions: Luc77

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Keep in mind I am a paying Patreon so I have access to the Patreon links so I can get the mods updated and out as soon as possible. Also I did have to patch a few lines for the Public Release that were changed from the Paid Patreon 0.6.1 Release that took all of 2 minutes, lol.

Also the forum mods have limited upload bandwidth and can only upload to the site's file hosters as fast as they can.
I'm just joking dude, while wait mods wake up and do their job:p

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes