GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wouldn't surprise me - I'm always editing stuff - after all, it's still in production. It's a pain in the arse - but perhaps you don't have to go too far back.
Some tips for maintaining save compatibility:

default all your variables outside labels (looks like you're doing this):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't delete your .rpyc files. These store important information for Ren'Py, particularly with label information.

Avoid deleting labels, or drastically changing your structure. If you decide you don't want to call it that anymore, leave in the label and setup a redirect to the new label.

Use the Ren'py special label after_load for fixing data/variables:

Aug 9, 2022
Hmmm, pretty much the only new thing on my cuckold path was the wife choosing to NOT go through with the sex. I used to be a patron, but stopped a while ago since the lack of progression was worrying. The only non-husband action the wife has gotten in my playthrough has been a cheating BJ which makes no sense on my high respect, high love cuckold path. It's coming up on 2 years dev time and the only thing the husband has "watched" his wife do, is dance with a guy. No hate, just felt like this was a good place for constructive criticism.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also, great update, Mink! God Stella is a naughty jinx and i love her! That scene with her and James was fucking hot! I don't know why but there is something in your writing that really send thrills to my spine, my legs were even shaking while playing the sharing path. Can't wait to see what comes next to my two lovebirds!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also, great update, Mink! God Stella is a naughty jinx and i love her! That scene with her and James was fucking hot! I don't know why but there is something in your writing that really send thrills to my spine, my legs were even shaking while playing the sharing path. Can't wait to see what comes next to my two lovebirds!
Yes sharing path was very good but even with love and respect fulll, wifey still had second thoughts of fully swapping with James, she did give him some head and he sucked her tits but no intercourse and even though Stella blew hubby, wifey stopped them from having sex, but watching Stella make out and go down on wifey was hot, and the next time they swing hopefully wifey will be ready to fully swap partners and can’t wait for hellcat Heather to join in :love:
Great cheating scene with Dominick too and how he treats wifey

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yes sharing path was very good but even with love and respect fulll, wifey still had second thoughts of fully swapping with James, she did give him some head and he sucked her tits but no intercourse and even though Stella blew hubby, wifey stopped them from having sex, but watching Stella make out and go down on wifey was hot, and the next time they swing hopefully wifey will be ready to fully swap partners and can’t wait for hellcat Heather to join in :love:
I think ended up making sense. This was the first time wifey did something not 100% vanilla since she was in college. She was having second thoughts while going to James and Stella's house and is quite understood the she being so in love with hubby still have a little jealousy/insecurity in see another woman with her man.
But i'm quite sure that now she have a taste of another men's cock (and she like it), next time she and hubby will go all the way in swap.
And yes, i hope we can get WifeyxStella all the way too (could even be just wifey and stella alone :devilish: of course with the consent of hubby). I want wifey get a like for women, since i aim share her with a very special girl too.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hmmm, pretty much the only new thing on my cuckold path was the wife choosing to NOT go through with the sex. I used to be a patron, but stopped a while ago since the lack of progression was worrying. The only non-husband action the wife has gotten in my playthrough has been a cheating BJ which makes no sense on my high respect, high love cuckold path. It's coming up on 2 years dev time and the only thing the husband has "watched" his wife do, is dance with a guy. No hate, just felt like this was a good place for constructive criticism.
For the Cuck or Cheat routes to kick in you need a low Respect score. Take a look at the developer notes to see how they work. It might explain a lack of progression, as wifey respects you too much to Cheat / Cuck you. You can still have a high Love score though. Just read the Developer notes.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yep - she's a saucy bugger :D. Good looking too! We'll see more of her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thanks - I wanted to get wifey moving on the Share path, just felt penetration might be too soon. I reckon wifey liked the way Dom treated her - it will affect her deeply. Both these routes will move along nicely in 7.0 too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think ended up making sense. This was the first time wifey did something not 100% vanilla since she was in college. She was having second thoughts while going to James and Stella's house and is quite understood the she being so in love with hubby still have a little jealousy/insecurity in see another woman with her man.
But i'm quite sure that now she have a taste of another men's cock (and she like it), next time she and hubby will go all the way in swap.
And yes, i hope we can get WifeyxStella all the way too (could even be just wifey and stella alone :devilish: of course with the consent of hubby). I want wifey get a like for women, since i aim share her with a very special girl too.
Ah Debbie - she'll be back in 7.0. Your assessment of wifey regarding James is how I wanted it to play - but as you say, it won't stay that way for long - the seal is broken, I reckon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So - the Moderators are napping tonight I reckon. See posts #5406 and #5053 for all the links you'll need.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes