Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
BTW, I went ahead and updated my WT/Cheat mod now as I'm done with the site for today. I might jump back on later just to see if anyone is having any issues if I have the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great and have a nice evening! As for your spoiler part: Definitely it will be interesting. If you remember, I already posted some ideas about that 1-2 times earlier, like in posts 4558 and 3255. Hopefully a bit of it will become part of the game.It is clear that there should be subpaths where the MMC impregnates his wife, but there should be also subpaths were he impregnates Debbie and Heather. And for the kinkier subpaths, good and bad, variants where others impregnate the wife.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i usually hate having to restart my game from the beginning..but with this game, i definately need to refresh my memory. so the fact i have to start over is not a problem. a fun day awaits. enjoy everyone.
and much thanks to Illegible Mink for this amazing game and to the awesome giani_gianini who finally gave us an updated link. you folks rock. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Great and have a nice evening! As for your spoiler part: Definitely it will be interesting. If you remember, I already posted some ideas about that 1-2 times earlier, like in posts 4558 and 3255. Hopefully a bit of it will become part of the game.It is clear that there should be subpaths where the MMC impregnates his wife, but there should be also subpaths were he impregnates Debbie and Heather. And for the kinkier subpaths, good and bad, variants where others impregnate the wife.
Hell of a lot of babies there :D. Still - pregnancy is a future tag...

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
well i usually hate having to restart my game from the beginning..but with this game, i definately need to refresh my memory. so the fact i have to start over is not a problem. a fun day awaits. enjoy everyone.
and much thanks to Illegible Mink for this amazing game and to the awesome giani_gianini who finally gave us an updated link. you folks rock. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yep - speeds the process up, I suppose. The 'real' update will have Mac, Android and Compressed links too :).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes