Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Mink, I've found your game a couple nights ago and what can I say, I'm a little sleep deprived now.
The best thing about this game is that wifey has similarities to mine, and some of the scenes are quite accurate to our experience. Super realistic and I love the attention to detail in the dialogs and feelings of the characters. I can feel how much attention you pay to a coherent story instead of stringing sex scene to sex scene. Can't wait for my wife, ah... wifey, to actually do it!

Are you taking user suggestions for further content?
One thing I find particularly arousing is when the hotwife starts to fuck a bbc with a condom but at some point just removes protection in front of her husband. (with or without consent could be based on the respect level)
Also, I've seen you're thinking of adding chastity to the mix. If you could make it look like a small-ish jail bird from mature metal this would hit very close to our reality.
And of course pegging, wearing her lingery, foot worship and that kinky stuff would be lovely.

Looking forward to the next update. As I'm new to this game, will I get an ingame notification when it's available?
I'm always happy to get ideas. I reckon you'll be pretty happy as the story continues - and in terms of the cuck route, condoms etc, we're on a similar wavelength. Chastity will definitely feature. As we head down a more humiliation path, there will be choices which will allow players to follow tier interests or avoid things they're not keen on. And thanks for your kind comments - I appreciate your time to write them.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I really liked how you can play as Hubby and make choices and in the next day get to see how those choices affects the story while we see how Wifey thinks about the decisions hubby made, is it gonna change in the future or gonna remain like this I like it this way but I understand that changing it will make the updates come faster
Yep - that's the thing. By separating the days, it's become quite complex to produce. There's also a fair bit of back and forth in terms of writing to make sure the x.0 and x.1 releases match up. Because of this, and because the main reason for separating the days has, sort of, ended - I'll be going for single releases. However they will still be separated into both views, so you can still see the consequences of your decisions. It'll simplify it significantly.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Yep - that's the thing. By separating the days, it's become quite complex to produce. There's also a fair bit of back and forth in terms of writing to make sure the x.0 and x.1 releases match up. Because of this, and because the main reason for separating the days has, sort of, ended - I'll be going for single releases. However they will still be separated into both views, so you can still see the consequences of your decisions. It'll simplify it significantly.
That's good. While it was an interesting dynamic, it did come across a slight bit tedious at some points because some things were just verbatim what you had already played, just with the thoughts of the other person.

Reactions: timmueller69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm always happy to get ideas. I reckon you'll be pretty happy as the story continues - and in terms of the cuck route, condoms etc, we're on a similar wavelength. Chastity will definitely feature. As we head down a more humiliation path, there will be choices which will allow players to follow tier interests or avoid things they're not keen on. And thanks for your kind comments - I appreciate your time to write them.
I really like cuckolding stories but am not really a fan of things like eating creampies or chastity cages.
So thank's for giving us choices on that sorta stuff.

timmueller69

Mar 28, 2023
I'm always happy to get ideas. I reckon you'll be pretty happy as the story continues - and in terms of the cuck route, condoms etc, we're on a similar wavelength. Chastity will definitely feature.
hehehehehe.... :sneaky:

As we head down a more humiliation path, there will be choices which will allow players to follow tier interests or avoid things they're not keen on.
I really like cuckolding stories but am not really a fan of things like eating creampies or chastity cages.
So thank's for giving us choices on that sorta stuff.
^ THIS is what I enjoy about this game, the choices and love/respect level feel like they actually have an impact on how the story unfolds and I like to try out different ways of playing the game. One save is a more realistic version of reality while another could be a full on kink mode. I can't wait to see how you implement upcoming choices.

Taking off the condom could be based on previous decisions of the player and the respect level: Wifey asks should I use a condom? NO -> obvious / YES -> he wears one, but if your respect is low then she will take it off.

Or for chastity, wifey could bring it up and you get to decide if you want to try it out, with the option to opt out again.

Or sissy stuff, MMC compliments wifey on new lingerie and she answers "would look good on you too". Then you get the option: "naaah" or "maybe..."

I'm gonna shut up now :) Btw, these aren't suggestions to you how to implement it. It's just me having a new toy and being excited about it :)

And thanks for your kind comments - I appreciate your time to write them.
Still a fraction of the time you dedicate to this.

Edit: I forgot to mention something that came to my mind. Is it posible to fully opt out of certain routes? For example I've enjoyed the debbie fling in my first go, but it's not something I'm super in to and now she's getting on my nerves with every replay. Same with the quite long flashback to her youth. Maybe it could be implemented as such that when starting a new game, you can deactivate certain known routes. Unknown routes are not shown in that UI as to not spoil anything.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yep! We need a hero!
I'm on the Silver Membership which means I get the release about a week after it hits the top tier Patreons except when Mink gives me early access releases to get the WT mod out sooner for his higher tiered Patreons who like the WT mod. The Silver Membership gets me the game about a week before the PUBLIC release.

You waited this long, waiting 2 more weeks to get the full game for free shouldn't be that big of a deal, that or pay the dev a few times a year to get the game sooner when a release is coming out that you just can't wait that extra 2 weeks for.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I'm on the Silver Membership which means I get the release about a week after it hits the top tier Patreons except when Mink gives me early access releases to get the WT mod out sooner for his higher tiered Patreons who like the WT mod. The Silver Membership gets me the game about a week before the PUBLIC release.

You waited this long, waiting 2 more weeks to get the full game for free shouldn't be that big of a deal, that or pay the dev a few times a year to get the game sooner when a release is coming out that you just can't wait that extra 2 weeks for.
Bro, i'm a patreon of other games (and i was a patreon also of this game, but i stopped my subscriction because the development is too much slow) so i don't have problem to pay, but this is a pirate forum.

Reactions: nxhr and dreamfdr

nxhr

Sep 19, 2020

i guess i can wait 2 more weeks to bust a nut on this lmao

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When I was in the Army there was a saying whenever anything conveniently disappeared. "There's only one thief in the Army and everyone else is just trying to get their shit back." It seems that the same principle is at play here when it comes to supporting the Devs. Everybody seems to want only one sugar daddy on Patreon to subscribe to every dev and share with everyone else. Well, life doesn't work that way cupcake. Not everyone who subscribes is inclined to share and to be sure they have their reasons for doing so either way. You either pay to support the dev and get the update when it releases or you wait patiently for someone else to share. Patiently, and hopefully quietly. In the long run, such patience is usually rewarded.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yep! We need a hero!
I have requested that they wait until Patreons have been fulfilled, whereupon I'll post it straight away. Last time around it was very messy, as it was posted early - so I wasn't able to support the release. It's only a matter of days though. I do want you guys to play it too, it's just fair to do Patreon supporters first :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's good. While it was an interesting dynamic, it did come across a slight bit tedious at some points because some things were just verbatim what you had already played, just with the thoughts of the other person.
Yes - I can see that. As the game developed, I tended to cut back on the repetitious parts, but there wasn't a way of removing all of it. Still - it did its job at the time.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
When I was in the Army there was a saying whenever anything conveniently disappeared. "There's only one thief in the Army and everyone else is just trying to get their shit back." It seems that the same principle is at play here when it comes to supporting the Devs. Everybody seems to want only one sugar daddy on Patreon to subscribe to every dev and share with everyone else. Well, life doesn't work that way cupcake. Not everyone who subscribes is inclined to share and to be sure they have their reasons for doing so either way. You either pay to support the dev and get the update when it releases or you wait patiently for someone else to share. Patiently, and hopefully quietly. In the long run, such patience is usually rewarded.
Yep - I do always post it here anyway - so it always reaches everyone. I owe a lot to this forum, and wouldn't have it any other way :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
hehehehehe.... :sneaky:

^ THIS is what I enjoy about this game, the choices and love/respect level feel like they actually have an impact on how the story unfolds and I like to try out different ways of playing the game. One save is a more realistic version of reality while another could be a full on kink mode. I can't wait to see how you implement upcoming choices.

Taking off the condom could be based on previous decisions of the player and the respect level: Wifey asks should I use a condom? NO -> obvious / YES -> he wears one, but if your respect is low then she will take it off.

Or for chastity, wifey could bring it up and you get to decide if you want to try it out, with the option to opt out again.

Or sissy stuff, MMC compliments wifey on new lingerie and she answers "would look good on you too". Then you get the option: "naaah" or "maybe..."

I'm gonna shut up now :) Btw, these aren't suggestions to you how to implement it. It's just me having a new toy and being excited about it :)

Still a fraction of the time you dedicate to this.

Edit: I forgot to mention something that came to my mind. Is it posible to fully opt out of certain routes? For example I've enjoyed the debbie fling in my first go, but it's not something I'm super in to and now she's getting on my nerves with every replay. Same with the quite long flashback to her youth. Maybe it could be implemented as such that when starting a new game, you can deactivate certain known routes. Unknown routes are not shown in that UI as to not spoil anything.
How can Debs get on your nerves? How could you! Your ideas make sense, and I've taken note of them. There must be a way to cut parts out, and as you say I'll consider how for future games - but it could be quite messy to implement now, and I've bigger fish to fry :)

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have requested that they wait until Patreons have been fulfilled, whereupon I'll post it straight away. Last time around it was very messy, as it was posted early - so I wasn't able to support the release. It's only a matter of days though. I do want you guys to play it too, it's just fair to do Patreon supporters first :)
Just, wait until after WrestleMania. If Cody Rhodes loses I'll need wifey extra bad.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Some people don't like Deb? blasphemy! i wanna marry her lol

Also does anyone else think it would be hot if all the husbands potential love interests sleep with the same guy in front of him.
It's rare to find netorare/cuckold games where all the LI'S sleep with the same guy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes