Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Evening folks - just about to head off to my bed, but thought those of you on the Cuck and Cheat routes would like this image. It's been a busy night for wifey - but she seems pretty content, almost dreaming. I'm sure you'll hear all about it when she gets home. Then again, she might keep the details for Heather. Her eyes have been opened, and her legs - and its not her husband who she'll thank for it.
656zzz.jpg

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Evening folks - just about to head off to my bed, but thought those of you on the Cuck and Cheat routes would like this image. It's been a busy night for wifey - but she seems pretty content, almost dreaming. I'm sure you'll hear all about it when she gets home. Then again, she might keep the details for Heather. Her eyes have been opened, and her legs - and its not her husband who she'll thank for it.
View attachment 2445227
Nice cream pie, wifey looks like she’s in a sex coma

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019

View attachment 2445227
I like that wifey has a bit of a bush, hope she never goes completely bare, wouldn't suit her!

Jan 24, 2022
I like that wifey has a bit of a bush, hope she never goes completely bare, wouldn't suit her!
Would say this could lead to a rather spirited discussion as everyone has an opinion on it. For many of us we don't care to fight our way through the jungle to get to the treasure or more so to pick hair out of our teeth. It would be interesting to have her get rid of it as a testament to her new lifestyle incorporating this event into the story line.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Illegible Mink
Can you please give us a rough Idea as to when the next update will be? You were so good at giving regular updates and now 4 months of nothing. Don't need an exact date but a rough timescale would be really nice.

Kozmo007

Apr 7, 2022

View attachment 2445227
That hair is anti gravity

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

View attachment 2445227
I think this is already in full swing.
Wife is in sex heaven, but I don't think it was with her husband.
Husband, snap out of it boy, Wife is leaving you!
Hahahahahaha
:devilish:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
There will be a release
When? As I said earlier we are 4 months and nothing. As suspected would happen that comment seams to have been ignored like other comments about when the next update will be or meet with a response of soon or before Christmas. It's a shame cause I am slowly loosing interest in this game.

I don't care if there is another 6 months to wait for the next update, I can cope with that. It's the not knowing and a feeling that the dev is taking us for fools with the little sneak peak's at future content. That is what is driving me mad and getting me annoyed.

I know that I am probably coming across as an entitled a-hole but I don't really care this is why I ended my support on Patreon. Yes I still have the games banner on here but It won't be for much longer soon

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When? As I said earlier we are 4 months and nothing. As suspected would happen that comment seams to have been ignored like other comments about when the next update will be or meet with a response of soon or before Christmas. It's a shame cause I am slowly loosing interest in this game.

I don't care if there is another 6 months to wait for the next update, I can cope with that. It's the not knowing and a feeling that the dev is taking us for fools with the little sneak peak's at future content. That is what is driving me mad and getting me annoyed.

I know that I am probably coming across as an entitled a-hole but I don't really care this is why I ended my support on Patreon.
You are free to patron or not and yes I do agree that he has not been as active on here as he has been in the past but the question of a possible release date has been asked on his patron and as soon as it is answered I will post it on here

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes