Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
since in cheating mode, wifey is going to be whoring around, Debbie is there to give the hubby some action. and she seems to be rather obsessed with him. wonder if her obsession will get..crazy...
I'd like the hubby to get with Stella and James. Or even Avery romance....with Asian girl .

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
This game is one of my favourite but the development is too much slow. Really...
You must be new here? Mink has put out updates at a good and regular pace. This is the longest he's been and he's still put out an update since before most other devs of games I follow. Patience on this one, he has posted here about how life has been busy. The holidays messed up the schedule for a lot of games. I have never been disappointed with an update here like I have with other games.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
You must be new here? Mink has put out updates at a good and regular pace. This is the longest he's been and he's still put out an update since before most other devs of games I follow. Patience on this one, he has posted here about how life has been busy. The holidays messed up the schedule for a lot of games. I have never been disappointed with an update here like I have with other games.
Nah, i'm not new. Like i said, i was also a patreon. For me is slow and not just this update.
If you compare it with "A Couple's Duet of Love" for example you can understand what i mean.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know what a regular update means, bringing a update out every 4-5 months is not a regular update Pace for me...me paying every couple of months don't mean regular payments either does it?.
Just my thoughts

Reactions: Swooosh

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When judging if development is too slow I tend not to focus on individual gaps between individual updates but rather total updates in a calendar year. If that number is five or six it is acceptable. If it is three or fewer it is disappointing but can be worthy of support if the content of each update is expansive enough to be worth it. If it is one I'm not opening my wallet but I might keep watching for updates if it is good. If it is zero it is probably abandoned and not even worth being disappointed about. If it is ten or more but the updates are one or two scenes at best it is just milking its patrons a drop at a time. These are just my personal yardsticks for determining what I support financially, not an excuse to dunk on the dev in the forum. A dev who isn't producing is to be ignored, not chided or recriminated. That is a waste of time. You don't know what is happening in their life most of the time. The only devs I torch are the ones who downright abuse their subscribers like Silk and Milk or Gumball. This dev is not cut from that cloth. Not even close.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1677444590376.png

Unlocked

Well, here is wifey really getting into her new lifestyle - and I think she'll really enjoy it. If you're being cucked then you'll like it anyway and support her, it's only right - and this is only the start. If she's cheating, then you'll never know. I don't know how she can look you in the eye. Dominic isn't a sensitive lover, he'll treat her rough - but I reckon she wants that anyway! One thing for sure - she won't forget it.
There are some images which really show off wifey's beauty- such as this one. I also enjoy drawing images which show the corruption of an innocent. I think she'll soon be so far down her rabbit hole that you'll only see her lovely butt poking out.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 2421530

Unlocked

Well, here is wifey really getting into her new lifestyle - and I think she'll really enjoy it. If you're being cucked then you'll like it anyway and support her, it's only right - and this is only the start. If she's cheating, then you'll never know. I don't know how she can look you in the eye. Dominic isn't a sensitive lover, he'll treat her rough - but I reckon she wants that anyway! One thing for sure - she won't forget it.
There are some images which really show off wifey's beauty- such as this one. I also enjoy drawing images which show the corruption of an innocent. I think she'll soon be so far down her rabbit hole that you'll only see her lovely butt poking out.
Wife... Where are you going?
Be careful and don't get hurt!
;)

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 2421530

Unlocked

Shit. That look in her eyes is intense. Cheating path is going to be hot hot hot.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Really good game my favourite character is debbie. I'm curious as to her role later in the game because the wife is the focus so what is debbie there for?
She'll also fit into the Share path once the main characters are up and at it. After all, it'd be unfair for wifey to have all the fun!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
since in cheating mode, wifey is going to be whoring around, Debbie is there to give the hubby some action. and she seems to be rather obsessed with him. wonder if her obsession will get..crazy...
You can never tell with a young person just how much they'll fall in love.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This game is one of my favourite but the development is too much slow. Really...
I was a patreon supporter but i stop it for this reason..
I can only do what I do - as I have a full time job and family too. You're right that this release has taken a while - but I have plenty of stuff to do in the real world :). Releases will always happen, and I reckon though that as the delivery of updates will now be both characters instead of one only - it should be simpler in the future.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm curious if on the cuck path will she also cuck you later on or is that path exclusively for the wife?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
When judging if development is too slow I tend not to focus on individual gaps between individual updates but rather total updates in a calendar year. If that number is five or six it is acceptable. If it is three or fewer it is disappointing but can be worthy of support if the content of each update is expansive enough to be worth it. If it is one I'm not opening my wallet but I might keep watching for updates if it is good. If it is zero it is probably abandoned and not even worth being disappointed about. If it is ten or more but the updates are one or two scenes at best it is just milking its patrons a drop at a time. These are just my personal yardsticks for determining what I support financially, not an excuse to dunk on the dev in the forum. A dev who isn't producing is to be ignored, not chided or recriminated. That is a waste of time. You don't know what is happening in their life most of the time. The only devs I torch are the ones who downright abuse their subscribers like Silk and Milk or Gumball. This dev is not cut from that cloth. Not even close.
Thanks old friend - your support, as always , means a lot.

Reactions: NewTricks
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes