robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
wasn't Emma dating the guy who slipped and hit his head outside the school? been a while since my last run on this game so i kinda forgot. but yeah she wouldn't be a bad option for a 3some with wifey and hubby. once the sharing begins for real, hubby can reel in all the lovelies he works with. including the coke addicted one..i forget her name that was fucking Trish and i had hubby help her at the camp grounds. so hubby is not on her bad side.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2334331

Hi guys, just like to apologise for not reporting in for a while.
It's been a pretty dire month here in Mink Towers. There have been a succession of family health issues to deal with - not mine, I'm as fit as a fiddle, but parental - both of them. While life hasn't been totally put on hold - I've still needed to go to work - it has has had an impact on my free time - i.e. anything not devoted to my wife, job or other family stuff. The Christmas period, which I hoped to be a time to really get 6.1 done, was not as productive as I'd hoped. These issues are pretty much resolved now, but I'm now running late with the game because of them.
I have continued to work on it - and I keep on adding to 6.1, so that has also extended its release date. I don't want to rush something sub-par out just to hit a deadline, and it'll be good when it arrives. The Share path now stands at over 100 renders, for what is essentially a single scene. However, it's just been hard to get the dedicated hours away from distractions that I need.
As a recognition for the extended time taken on this release, I have decided to suspend payments this month. This means that no money will be taken on February 1 at all. This to me seems reasonable in the circumstances. I'll still be working on 6.1, it's just a recognition of your support and patience - and tbh, it'll make me feel better about the time 6.1 has taken.
What track is this trailer from? this is the swing route ?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that pic is from the sharing route. hubby and wifey hang with Stella and James and leave the club together to go have a swingers night since they are both swingers. on sharing route, James is part of the scene with Connor at the campsite. whereas on the cheating route, Stella is having an affair with Connor and fucks him every chance she gets without James around. and he is not happy about it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
wifey needs to make Trish her bitch. then make Trish suck hubby's dick and fuck him. then command Trish to give hubby more respect at work. Trish is submissive and wifey will be her dominator and eventually hubby will dominate her too. #MakeItSoMink
Not sure Trish would put up with being dominated - could be the other way around - quite like that idea actually :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
wasn't Emma dating the guy who slipped and hit his head outside the school? been a while since my last run on this game so i kinda forgot. but yeah she wouldn't be a bad option for a 3some with wifey and hubby. once the sharing begins for real, hubby can reel in all the lovelies he works with. including the coke addicted one..i forget her name that was fucking Trish and i had hubby help her at the camp grounds. so hubby is not on her bad side.
Yep - Trish is spoken for atm. Camp girl was was Avery - I like her model.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
that pic is from the sharing route. hubby and wifey hang with Stella and James and leave the club together to go have a swingers night since they are both swingers. on sharing route, James is part of the scene with Connor at the campsite. whereas on the cheating route, Stella is having an affair with Connor and fucks him every chance she gets without James around. and he is not happy about it.
So many layers...

Reactions: robrize2169

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 2334331

Hi guys, just like to apologise for not reporting in for a while.
It's been a pretty dire month here in Mink Towers. There have been a succession of family health issues to deal with - not mine, I'm as fit as a fiddle, but parental - both of them. While life hasn't been totally put on hold - I've still needed to go to work - it has has had an impact on my free time - i.e. anything not devoted to my wife, job or other family stuff. The Christmas period, which I hoped to be a time to really get 6.1 done, was not as productive as I'd hoped. These issues are pretty much resolved now, but I'm now running late with the game because of them.
I have continued to work on it - and I keep on adding to 6.1, so that has also extended its release date. I don't want to rush something sub-par out just to hit a deadline, and it'll be good when it arrives. The Share path now stands at over 100 renders, for what is essentially a single scene. However, it's just been hard to get the dedicated hours away from distractions that I need.
As a recognition for the extended time taken on this release, I have decided to suspend payments this month. This means that no money will be taken on February 1 at all. This to me seems reasonable in the circumstances. I'll still be working on 6.1, it's just a recognition of your support and patience - and tbh, it'll make me feel better about the time 6.1 has taken.
Honourable man

festerton

Nov 7, 2022
Anyone else seeing a bug where for (at least) the first two sex scenes, you're seeing responses from the MC's wife for BOTH the sharing and cuckold path? It completes the first set of dialogue, then restarts and shows the other with the corresponding hit against the Respect meter. I THINK it may be due to me creating two saves with each path the compare the two during the first day, but I can't be sure.

Starting over with a brand new save replicates the bug every time. I'm not sure how to go about completely removing the game (saves and all) and trying to start fresh to see if I can avoid the bug. I'm not into the humiliation aspect that much, which is why I appreciate the choice paths in this game. But since both are showing for each path, it's not as enjoyable.

EDIT: I should also mention that the above doesn't diminish my appreciation for the dev! I really like the concept and it's a great game. I'm pretty sure I'M the one who messed up the saves trying to do everything at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Anyone else seeing a bug where for (at least) the first two sex scenes, you're seeing responses from the MC's wife for BOTH the sharing and cuckold path? It completes the first set of dialogue, then restarts and shows the other with the corresponding hit against the Respect meter. I THINK it may be due to me creating two saves with each path the compare the two during the first day, but I can't be sure.

Starting over with a brand new save replicates the bug every time. I'm not sure how to go about completely removing the game (saves and all) and trying to start fresh to see if I can avoid the bug. I'm not into the humiliation aspect that much, which is why I appreciate the choice paths in this game. But since both are showing for each path, it's not as enjoyable.

EDIT: I should also mention that the above doesn't diminish my appreciation for the dev! I really like the concept and it's a great game. I'm pretty sure I'M the one who messed up the saves trying to do everything at once.
PM me the text - I'll take a look.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes