Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I hope this timing is one time thing. Earlier the gap between version was close to 1.5 months which slowly hobbled upto 2 months and now its over 2 months without any update.
I will be cancelling my sub next month if no update happens this month.
Can't really help that, as much as I'd like to - I just do what I can. I've a lot of things to balance, and my job also requires evening work frequently too. No sob story, it's just a fact - but the game is always free here :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah looks like TAC will get a new version which the dev says was his initial version to begin with. new renders and scenes apparently. then he will be doing a couple of new games.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
The three routes are kind of based on the husband's interaction with his ex-girlfriend. For example, in the infidelity route she was just sneaking around cheating on him. The swinging route they played with other partners together. In the cuckold route she only let him watch but kind of rubbed his nose in it. He still lost her to other men in all routes. The routes with the wife so far mirror the same dynamic, but only if the respect/love scores match. For example, you have to really tank respect for her to cheat in the cheat route and if she respects hubby too much she will not participate in cuckolding. I'm not sure what happens if her love score is low in the sharing route, but it ain't good. Oh, and for some reason, the sharing route is an alternate reality where he has a normal penis instead of a total inadequacy.
I liked these parameters. I think a good sharing/cucking game should to have doors where the wife (and us) could change the routes that we are in. Example: If you are in the cuck route and If her respect for him is too low, she could cheating on him.

You are absolutely right in your definitions. I really think the more difficult route to build is cuckolding, because a cuck can be a sissy or a stag, and these are very different profiles, but ever kidding with the same point: control. Who is in the control of the relationships. She's more shy and needing of his encouragement or he feel insecure by his wife's independendency, but very pleased while watch? The answer is both. At least you're married with a good woman she will think two times or more before fuck with other guys

Usually, cuck relationships start as a male kink and a passive hotwife who feels reluctant at first, acting for husband pleasure. but she turns very open after some experiences and then the cuck lose a lot of respect AND influence over her. If I could give a plot for cuckolding, this is the more common that I see.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Mink just wondering how your doing as we haven't heard from you in a while. We realize family and day job come first just hoping all is well with you and looking forward to the next great update.
No news on his Patron either

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I liked these parameters. I think a good sharing/cucking game should to have doors where the wife (and us) could change the routes that we are in. Example: If you are in the cuck route and If her respect for him is too low, she could cheating on him.

You are absolutely right in your definitions. I really think the more difficult route to build is cuckolding, because a cuck can be a sissy or a stag, and these are very different profiles, but ever kidding with the same point: control. Who is in the control of the relationships. She's more shy and needing of his encouragement or he feel insecure by his wife's independendency, but very pleased while watch? The answer is both. At least you're married with a bad woman she will think two times or more before fuck with other guys

Usually, cuck relationships start as a male kink and a passive hotwife who feels reluctant at first, acting for husband pleasure. but she turns very open after some experiences and then the cuck lose a lot of respect AND influence over her. If I could give a plot for cuckolding, this is the more common that I see.
I think that for a cuckolding relationship to work it has to flow from sexual compatibility. The wife has to get a thrill from exhibitionism and the husband has to be voyeuristic. After all, if they both don't enjoy the encounters the relationship will be nasty, brutish, and short. It can be a BSDM thing totally focused on male humiliation but it has been my experience that is more common when it is a more impersonal relationship like a sex worker servicing a client's kink. Of course, the fantasy as portrayed in games is often very different than what people practice in ENM relationships. The couple that I know who enjoy this practice had enormous trouble in their previous relationships before they found each other. Ironically enough, they say he was too angry and possessive and she was too sexually repressed. But they just got on like cheese and crackers and after drunkenly inviting a friend into their bedroom one night they discovered how much he loved to watch and she loved to perform. But it is something they do for each other, which is the important thing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1674519629817.png

Hi guys, just like to apologise for not reporting in for a while.
It's been a pretty dire month here in Mink Towers. There have been a succession of family health issues to deal with - not mine, I'm as fit as a fiddle, but parental - both of them. While life hasn't been totally put on hold - I've still needed to go to work - it has has had an impact on my free time - i.e. anything not devoted to my wife, job or other family stuff. The Christmas period, which I hoped to be a time to really get 6.1 done, was not as productive as I'd hoped. These issues are pretty much resolved now, but I'm now running late with the game because of them.
I have continued to work on it - and I keep on adding to 6.1, so that has also extended its release date. I don't want to rush something sub-par out just to hit a deadline, and it'll be good when it arrives. The Share path now stands at over 100 renders, for what is essentially a single scene. However, it's just been hard to get the dedicated hours away from distractions that I need.
As a recognition for the extended time taken on this release, I have decided to suspend payments this month. This means that no money will be taken on February 1 at all. This to me seems reasonable in the circumstances. I'll still be working on 6.1, it's just a recognition of your support and patience - and tbh, it'll make me feel better about the time 6.1 has taken.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes