Nov 14, 2018
View attachment 2279534

Unlocked
Would you?
I would!
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continuing support and wish you all a Happy New Year for 2023. Wifey and I hope that you achieve all you want to achieve in the coming year, and that the year brings you happiness and success in all you do.
Best wishes and thanks,
IM.
Beautiful and cuckold wife:oops:

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The Share route is different, and there will be other options - including the opportunity for the MMC to fuck other women with the full consent of his wife.
Yay, Debbie and Heather for the win!:)(But that is my personal preferances in this case) Hopefully we see some ideas on sharing I mentioned in a post back in summer for this path. looking forward to part 6.1/7!

Nov 14, 2018
View attachment 2253891

So - what have we learned from our Sharing poll? Well - with Patron weightings accounted for (which took a while), here are the votes...

Husband and wife together with other females - 12

Husband and wife together with other males - 37

Husband and wife together with other couples - 12

Husband and wife with separate partners (consensual only) - 25

Husband and wife both participating - 16

Private encounters (in the home / out of the public eye) - 17

Public encounters (in clubs etc) - 37

So, it seems to me that, as a loose guide we especially like the idea of:

• Wifey getting fucked by men over women (bad news for Trish)
  • Our couple dabbling with other partners as long as it's consensual
  • Sex Clubs and bars as scenes (time to renew our member ship to Grey's Club).
Of course, this is just a guide of what we like and isn't exclusive - but it's interesting to see what we're into. Nothing did especially poorly, so it does give us a degree of flexibility - but now I know more than I did before - so thanks for your time with this.

Apart from that - Christmas is approaching, although I still don't feel especially Christmassy as I'm still at work :(. Saying that - I wouldn't mind nuzzling up to wifey here - there's something about this dress that I like but I can't put my finger on it. I'm off to London for a few days from Friday to see family, so I'll be temporarily out of circulation - but then I'm off work until the 8th January so I get a lot of work done on 6.1.

I hope you're well and enjoying the festive period. As Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol said "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, everyone!"

IM
i think cuckold scenes should be at home. it shows more privacy and that would be much more exciting. cashier and boss scene was awesome

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think you will like it, but here's warning you that Anna is a malignant narcissist that makes your wifey look like Mother Teresa and David is a total dope that makes your hubby look like a Rhodes scholar.
Sounds like another game that I have played

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes