Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I was just expecting to get cucked then there was an extremely creepy flashback about the wife's childhood then there was a choice to make the MC rape a girl wtf is this game
By the time there is any actual "cuckolding" Gta 6 will already have come out
I know - I think you should have the option as to whether you want to play it or not! Wait a second...

Reactions: pochops

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
I know - I think you should have the option as to whether you want to play it or not! Wait a second...
then a lot of the comments that are on f95 are will not happen

people think that it's easy to make these games in free time.

most developrs make their games in the free time they have and tell the store they want to tell

Mink your story is good and like most of the mini series we watch on tv sometimes your story will end with a cliffhanger

so we have mostly have too wait till 0.7 to see to how the cuckold scene will be

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Just finished sharing path. wanna play cuck path now,I was wondering how cuck path works? Do I have to keep the love and respect as low as possible?

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Man I just finished new update, WTF, it's like she went 0 to fuck you I'm leaving with some random dude. Even the whore Anne from AAC wouldn't have done Tony that. I just hope this game isn't goin to make the same mistakes. Cause it's obvious she was meeting someone when she said she was goin to the store, and she must already known the dude she left with at the club. Because if that was her first time meeting Dominic then she's already on hoe road.

I haven't played the cheating route but I don't see how it could be any different from what she's doing. I mean one scene they're talking about trying something new and in the next scene she's standing there with some dude who's trashing the husband and then she fucking lefted with him. So this isn't nothing new to her. Another is there has been a few times when the husband has been able to act more aggressive, like when she came home empty handed from the store, but when it's his old lady just loading up with some random stranger while dude's telling you to get lost. I feel that this would be the worst time to take the most passive attitude he's had in the whole game. hoping there's something I'm missing,like this is him having a nightmare or sumin.

The husband needs to go home and take big girls shit and put it on the road, and call the little blond girl over. Cause the wife has let everyone talk shit about the husband and stands there and listens to everyone tell she needs better. I mean let this be a lesson for the readers, that you can't wife a ho.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Man I just finished new update, WTF, it's like she went 0 to fuck you I'm leaving with some random dude. Even the whore Anne from AAC wouldn't have done Tony that. I just hope this game isn't goin to make the same mistakes. Cause it's obvious she was meeting someone when she said she was goin to the store, and she must already known the dude she left with at the club. Because if that was her first time meeting Dominic then she's already on hoe road.

I haven't played the cheating route but I don't see how it could be any different from what she's doing. I mean one scene they're talking about trying something new and in the next scene she's standing there with some dude who's trashing the husband and then she fucking lefted with him. So this isn't nothing new to her. Another is there has been a few times when the husband has been able to act more aggressive, like when she came home empty handed from the store, but when it's his old lady just loading up with some random stranger while dude's telling you to get lost. I feel that this would be the worst time to take the most passive attitude he's had in the whole game. hoping there's something I'm missing,like this is him having a nightmare or sumin.

The husband needs to go home and take big girls shit and put it on the road, and call the little blond girl over. Cause the wife has let everyone talk shit about the husband and stands there and listens to everyone tell she needs better. I mean let this be a lesson for the readers, that you can't wife a ho.
Play the sharing (perfect) path. Probably you will enjoy more than cuck and cheat paths.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This episode has divided opinion - but that's fine with me. Still it'll all come out in the wash and settle down by 7.0 - honest.
I guess that the conflict is between the folks who wish to see cuckolding as a fetish vs those who want it to be portrayed as a practice. In other words, those who hold it to be a fetish that serves the audience want it portrayed more as cheating because she really thinks her husband is worthless. But there is already the cheating path for that. Those who want it portrayed more as a practice want it to be portrayed as something wifey is doing because she knows that hubby gets sexual gratification from her being with other men. But there is the swinging path for that. So it seems that no matter what is done with the cuckolding path the reaction is going to be schizophrenic at best when it comes to these two camps because neither are bound to get what they are looking for. Because the hallmark of the path is that the main idea is to cater to those who want to see hubby humiliated and degraded whether he likes it or not. Naturally, this isn't going to be for everyone and someone who isn't into hubby humiliation isn't going to like the path and probably shouldn't play it. The ending was abrupt to be sure, but sudden shock without adequate time to prepare is a hallmark of cuckolding storytelling.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I guess that the conflict is between the folks who wish to see cuckolding as a fetish vs those who want it to be portrayed as a practice. In other words, those who hold it to be a fetish that serves the audience want it portrayed more as cheating because she really thinks her husband is worthless. But there is already the cheating path for that. Those who want it portrayed more as a practice want it to be portrayed as something wifey is doing because she knows that hubby gets sexual gratification from her being with other men. But there is the swinging path for that. So it seems that no matter what is done with the cuckolding path the reaction is going to be schizophrenic at best when it comes to these two camps because neither are bound to get what they are looking for. Because the hallmark of the path is that the main idea is to cater to those who want to see hubby humiliated and degraded whether he likes it or not. Naturally, this isn't going to be for everyone and someone who isn't into hubby humiliation isn't going to like the path and probably shouldn't play it. The ending was abrupt to be sure, but sudden shock without adequate time to prepare is a hallmark of cuckolding storytelling.
to me I always thought of cheating as being done behind each others back, not in front of them. if its done in front of them and aggressively, that looks more cuckish than swinging or sharing which should be done together or in the same room at the same time. even though i only play the cheat and sharing path last update felt like she was cucking him in the club with dominic the donkey :ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Shouldn't have happened that way, misunderstanding asshole, they talked about trying something new. Then she blows off husband like that ,man.
Not trying to insult but how familiar are you with women in the real world because most women are really that level of ditz at least in their personal lives. Though sometimes they are pretending to be extra ditz when in reality they are jonesing for a good spanking, at least with my wife and several of her friends are that way. There is just something about giving their bare ass a good swatting while telling them they've been a bad girl that just gives them such a dopamine hit.

Cause I know she's going to bang every dude where she works and the fucking asshole cashier in the future. Another thing , black dude needs to chill on how he feels about himself, slowdown hero your just a cashier your not Tom freaking Brady. Chic's don't dig the moron ringing up their toilet paper.
The cashier is annoying though a bit less annoying on the Sharing Path which is my main path to play though I have to at minimum skim through the code/dialogue for the other two paths for my mod which has become even more important on having to do so starting with this update.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
I meant to post this much sooner so my apologies but my mod for this release with stay unchanged, any extra context for this update will need to come from the next update (or two).
As for adding the ability to switch paths in game will also wait until the next update.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Not trying to insult but how familiar are you with women in the real world because most women are really that level of ditz at least in their personal lives. Though sometimes they are pretending to be extra ditz when in reality they are jonesing for a good spanking, at least with my wife and several of her friends are that way. There is just something about giving their bare ass a good swatting while telling them they've been a bad girl that just gives them such a dopamine hit.

The cashier is annoying though a bit less annoying on the Sharing Path which is my main path to play though I have to at minimum skim through the code/dialogue for the other two paths for my mod which has become even more important on having to do so starting with this update.
I'm pretty familiar with women, my court obligated deductions on my paycheck prove this every week. And the way she did MC would be understandable if they had just started dating, but that's not the case. It's posed to be the first time she's ever done anything like this. I thought she prolly wood go a little further then the MC's comfort level it being the first time, with not having any kind rules or what is goin to be expected from each partner. But she let ole boy talk shit to the husband and straight up blow him off like it was their first date in high school and the starting quarterback just cockblocked his ass at prom. It would be hard to come back from what she did with anything logical other then she just wanted to not only humiliate him but to just flat out break him, like Bane in the sewers backbreaking style shit. It was brutal, there was no playfulness or excitement of starting a new adventure or even some kind of hesitation on if they where really goin to do this , or how far are they willing to go down this road, is the going to bring them closer or drive them further apart. She just straight up said fuck you I'm out, bro. No compassion or even a hint that she even liked the husband, it looked like it was set up like her and her planned it somehow. Just aggravated, I was a Patreon supporter like 6 months a yr-n- hf ago and I remember down loading the first Version of the game and dude having to explain how the updates and the pov of the characters would rotate ( something that was a first for me but since have noticed other game have stated following formula) then this shit.

It wood be like getting to eat out Halle Berry's pussy and then she farted in your face.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
This episode has divided opinion - but that's fine with me. Still it'll all come out in the wash and settle down by 7.0 - honest.
Well when they where talking about it and playing around with their fantasies in the bedroom. It was repeated "so you would like to see me with another man" or them having an audience or some shit. Pretty sure he never said he wanted her to find some supposedly random guy at a club they have never been to and for them to act like not only was it not their first time meeting but it's prolly not goin to be the first time fucking each other. As they were way to familiar with each other,I got the feeling like the husband was set up somehow. Why was she acting so shady when they first got their. Cause she was definitely not act like a wife that only a few days ago was having reservations about what her husband was proposing. I went back and played the cheating path, thinking if she acting like this now what would she do if she was actually trying to hurt the husband, run him over with her range Rover or bring the mugger from earlier in the game back home and fuck him in their bed while the husband was asleep. She was just to fucking cold, like she was saying I know what we talked about with you wanting to be a part of this and your fantasy about watching only to have her spit in his face and say fuck you if your lucky I might take a picture of him fucking me if your lucky. There is know way she could take from their conversations about this new path they might take, that it would be fine for her to blow off the husband and act like she didnt love him or even want him their. Bro, she acted like one them hoes that use the nerd to get in the party just to go and fuck the coke dealer there.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Well when they where talking about it and playing around with their fantasies in the bedroom. It was repeated "so you would like to see me with another man" or them having an audience or some shit. Pretty sure he never said he wanted her to find some supposedly random guy at a club they have never been to and for them to act like not only was it not their first time meeting but it's prolly not goin to be the first time fucking each other. As they were way to familiar with each other,I got the feeling like the husband was set up somehow. Why was she acting so shady when they first got their. Cause she was definitely not act like a wife that only a few days ago was having reservations about what her husband was proposing. I went back and played the cheating path, thinking if she acting like this now what would she do if she was actually trying to hurt the husband, run him over with her range Rover or bring the mugger from earlier in the game back home and fuck him in their bed while the husband was asleep. She was just to fucking cold, like she was saying I know what we talked about with you wanting to be a part of this and your fantasy about watching only to have her spit in his face and say fuck you if your lucky I might take a picture of him fucking me if your lucky. There is know way she could take from their conversations about this new path they might take, that it would be fine for her to blow off the husband and act like she didnt love him or even want him their. Bro, she acted like one them hoes that use the nerd to get in the party just to go and fuck the coke dealer there.
I have a feeling that in all likelihood nothing is going to happen between the guy from the bar and your wife unless you really screw up some dialogue choices. I do think this was a prearranged encounter between your wife and the guy and the goal of your wife is to say to you "Well, this is for real now, are you still turned on by it?" and her expectation is that you will realize that the reality is different from the fantasy and decide this isn't what you want. She has also essentially taken control of your fantasy away from you and my expectation is that right before anything happens between her and the guy, she's going to give it back to you for a second and give you an opportunity to say yes or no to it. If your respect or love are super low that may be her intent when she started this but then as things progress she might change her mind and not give you that decision but if you're playing the game that way and have those low stats in a game that clearly has NTR in it, then that's kind of on you. I think it may also be a method of changing the path that you chose when you started the game, which would be a genius meta move. The anxiety you're personally feeling in regard to this scene is intentional and a testament to how good the writing is as you as well as the character in the game have to make the same decision if this is really what you want.

Last edited:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I have a feeling that in all likelihood nothing is going to happen between the guy from the bar and your wife unless you really screw up some dialogue choices. I do think this was a prearranged encounter between your wife and the guy and the goal of your wife is to say to you "Well, this is for real now, are you still turned on by it?" and her expectation is that you will realize that the reality is different from the fantasy and decide this isn't what you want. She has also essentially taken control of your fantasy away from you and my expectation is that right before anything happens between her and the guy, she's going to give it back to you for a second and give you an opportunity to say yes or no to it. If your respect or love are super low that may be her intent when she started this but then as things progress she might change her mind and not give you that decision but if you're playing the game that way and have those low stats in a game that clearly has NTR in it, then that's kind of on you. I think it may also be a method of changing the path that you chose when you started the game, which would be a genius meta move. The anxiety you're personally feeling in regard to this scene is intentional and a testament to how good the writing is as you as well as the character in the game have to make the same decision if this is really what you want.
Naw, she don't stop for MC ask if this is what he really wants. It's show him goin home , and I played the other route with same result, the only difference is that in cheating route she don't leave with guy she leaves by herself. But it felt like a set up like she got with Heather right after she got there. I think she's been doing thing that MC don't know about. I really don't care bout game much now it's prolly going to go the route of FMC fucks everyone and even thou MC want to watch she'll do most of it without him nothing. Shit , they gave him a 2 inch dick and can't last further then insertion + he's fat. I mean it on par with other NTR games now where the FMC becomes the black hole of cum and the MC is so stupid he can't even dress himself. Like in the one route they in a public bathroom and she's been in there for hrs and MC can't clearly hear her getting blown out , and he's like ok let me know if you need anything. If your goin to make the MC this weak why would she hide anything from him. If there no consequences why would she care.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes