Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So that means being submissive and insecure will reduce the respect she has for you
Pretty much - but not always. Sometimes being overly aggressive can lower your Respect too as it undermines your status in her eyes as a well balanced and self confident man. An example of this is when you meet Karl in the park and you get jealous.

• Love
Reactions: Vigeous and dian091

RedditGuyHi

Nov 12, 2022
update 6.1 tick tock tick tock tick tock......

View attachment 2149670
Man, i desperately need another scene like the park with the attacker. I accepted the thugs requests and let him do as he wished to my wife. That was so incredible i love the whimpy, kinda-like- too scared so i just sit and watch others have their way with my wife and something about her not wanting it to happen makes it so much hotter.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1668274497488.png

I hope this doesn't get back to school - it'll ruin Trish's reputation. Still - at this moment, she doesn't seem to mind!
1668274535633.png

Here is our special render (part 1) starring Heather and Trish. I thought that perhaps they could try a new career in the entertainment industry. Just got to convince wifey to try this out too. I hope you like it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2164389

I hope this doesn't get back to school - it'll ruin Trish's reputation. Still - at this moment, she doesn't seem to mind!
View attachment 2164395

Here is our special render (part 1) starring Heather and Trish. I thought that perhaps they could try a new career in the entertainment industry. Just got to convince wifey to try this out too. I hope you like it.
And on what route will it be, I hope not on the sharing route?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Man, i desperately need another scene like the park with the attacker. I accepted the thugs requests and let him do as he wished to my wife. That was so incredible i love the whimpy, kinda-like- too scared so i just sit and watch others have their way with my wife and something about her not wanting it to happen makes it so much hotter.
Oh dear - what have I done :)

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
View attachment 2164389

View attachment 2164395

Oh please make this a part of the game, It could so easily fit into any of the routes. Cuck and share especially with a trip to the special club, the cheat route would be wife and heather go to the special club on their own or maybe Trish invites wife for a night out and meet heather at the club.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh please make this a part of the game, It could so easily fit into any of the routes. Cuck and share especially with a trip to the special club, the cheat route would be wife and heather go to the special club on their own or maybe Trish invites wife for a night out and meet heather at the club.
The opportunities are endless...:)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes