Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I played the last update a few days ago and yet I feel cuck route desproporcionally centralized on MFC. I mean, I love ALL this talk about sexual satisfaction (Despite I think ntr in general would be better If eventually the cuck did his wife cum sometimes too, not being a total loser), but when finally the cuck scene will happens, It basically happens without the husband consent, or with fmc neglecting his feelings.

In real life, for some couples, nothing happens without encouragement by husband/bf (StagxVixen relationship), for others the woman acts like the boss (cuckoldress/Sissy). I'm one of these who want to be the boss and when I think that my girl is lying or neglecting me, I feel angry. But I'm feel more dirty how much deeper we are. So, I don't see problems If she demand one night with other, my disagreement is that FMC was Totally indifferent to him in their first experience. He was neglected. It's sounds like 'consented cheating' more than cuckold for me. The perfect scene, in my pov, would be the three in the same room. I understand cuckolding like sharing with soft/strong humiliation, more than like consented cheating. Most cucks that I met where like me, because their wives don't want to cuck their, even in a situation like that (involving alcohol)

For other side... I think I'm a bit controller, so I hate when things escape to my hands. I'm Brazilian, we are Very expressives, maybe for people in the north this situation is more easy without clear words. I feel something like that in the cuckold psicology community in the reddit. There are a lot of people who love be cheated by their wives, and others more consevatives, similar to me.

i admit that is not easy stay in the same room that your girl will be fucked by other while you see her moan higher than when she's fucking you. It's literally cringe situation. It's a moment where you feel totally simped as a man. So sometimes, when the Bull is good enough I Tell to her 'you dont need tell him about me, its only casual sex, ok?!' but when I played a game about this, when I'm only a player, I want to stay there more than everything, enjoying the view and giving what I can do for her: secondary roles, like kisses, grope the breasts, suck her while the Bull is fucking and finally... cleaning everything, Exploring every erogenous points and... Everything that could improve her experience. This is cuckolding for me.

I really want some scenes like this in the game. I cannot be a patreon, I can't demand nothing. So I try to ilustrate a good moment for my pov for the dev. I ask to you don't face my words as destrutíve criticism, I understand your choices and narrative, you want to make your better work and I need to say: is a superb work at many points. Recently some games explored similar narratives (to Mine), sharing my fiancee, hotwife Ashley, duet of love and Lust. So... It can get repetitive, etc. But the Trust is that your universe is probably the better: best renders, dialogues in perfect way (not too short, not too long) is a great game undoubt, but I cant enjoy like these others yet. I Hope in the future maybe.... We can try a cuck scene that sounds like a sharing more than a cheating, right?
Thanks for your time writing this - I fully understand your views. Don't worry though - 6.0 was just the beginning and I wanted to get the kink started off. However, all the things you mention here will be fully developed - because they work for me too. So, yes it'll contain humiliation for the husband, but he will participate in other experiences. As you say - it's a very important part.

Reactions: matthww

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A truly satisfying cuck or sharing scene starts with the MC dressing up the FMC for the event in question, helping her choose her dress and make up while talking about the event and what he and she expect from it. Then there is before the event where the FMC is dancing with her bull(s) or having drinks in the hotel room and the banter becomes sexier and sexier which will then culminate in the actual sexual act(s) while the cuck watches (caged/humiliated/cleanup are all optionals) and in cases of sharing joins in the act. Then there is after the event when they are driving home or at the home itself where they talk about the event, its high points and they are both so excited that they indulge once more in a more romantic and loving fashion while they recall the pleasure they had from the event. IMO the most exciting Hotwife scenes are the ones where the MC and FMC are both voluntary participants.
In the case of infidelity, the MC watches from a distance or on spy cams previously installed and gets off on the act/or suffers through it because stopping the infidelity would break the marriage (kids??money??) and be detrimental to the MC/FMC.
Yep - I fully agree - see my post above.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I couldn't agree more with what matthww and Brylcreem have said.
I have agonised how to express this over the last few days since playing this update and was going to wait till the next update was out to see wife's point of view before commenting but after reading the above comments they have literally said exactly what I wanted to say.
Illegible Mink
You Know I am a big fan of your game however I feel you are going wrong with the cuck route. I have played the game several times over (keeping respect h and love h, keeping respect h and love low, keeping respect low and love h and keeping both low) there is very little difference between any of them with how the wife treats the hubby. I have mentioned to you before that there is a very fine line you are treading with this. So far you have done it very well but this last update you have stepped over that line into more cheating than cuck.... There is no way that a wife who is new to cuckolding would act the way that the FMC did to her hubby. She never once took into consideration her hubby's feelings even though he suggested it in the first place. IF and it is a big IF the wife had found someone that she liked on the first time dipping toes into the water so to speak she would ask her hubby if he was ok with this and if he was sure this was what he wanted. Certainly from the MMC point of view she never once did this. She even refers to him as her friend and not her husband. Also it would never be I'm going home with this guy who I met 5 mins ago and don't know much about him, Ill see you at home later, I feel that this is where the Hubby should have stood up for himself a little here and insisted that they all go together or it doesn't happen at all. I get that you are going down the humiliation road with this but this is not how to do it.
I have no right to tell you how to make your game but I do implore you to consider what I and others have said above.
At the moment you are on par with A couples duet just before the FMC cucked her husband but I do fear that the next update you will be more like The adventurous couple where the FMC cheats(depending on the players viewpoint weather it is consensual cheating or not) more than cucks her husband

As for the other routes you are doing a good job except for you are turning the MMC into a dumb ass, Maybe that is the intention. Only time will tell on that. :)

I wish you well and look forward to the next update with trepidation.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I don't usually write much about how a creator should or shouldn't make their game, or how people see it when they play this game or any other game of this nature, but I think Illegible is not doing badly. What I have seen, is that maybe, because of having to quickly release an update of the game, Illegible hasn't really shown what they had in mind for this last update, and they have kind of compressed the story in this last part of the game into a few scenes very quickly.
Illegible, tell me otherwise if I'm wrong.
The truth is that the game is very good, and I think that in the next update, all these things will be solved, that is to say, we will really see the idea that Illegile has about Wife's story.
Logically, a game with cheating, horns and swinger, is very difficult for some people to assimilate. I'm translating it into Spanish, I'm going through all the scenes of the game and certain actions are very hard to see and feel if you are a good person... I mean good in love to your partner or your wife.
Sorry for my English, if I didn't express myself well.
;)

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I don't usually write much about how a creator should or shouldn't make their game, or how people see it when they play this game or any other game of this nature, but I think Illegible is not doing badly. What I have seen, is that maybe, because of having to quickly release an update of the game, Illegible hasn't really shown what they had in mind for this last update, and they have kind of compressed the story in this last part of the game into a few scenes very quickly.
The truth is that the game is very good, and I think that in the next update, all these things will be solved, that is to say, we will really see the idea that Illegile has about Wife's story.
Logically, a game with cheating, horns and swinger, is very difficult for some people to assimilate. I'm translating it into Spanish, I'm going through all the scenes of the game and certain actions are very hard to see and feel if you are a good person... I mean good in love to your partner or your wife.
;)
Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the dev had done a bad job, In fact I think he has done an excellent job thus far. I just fear that with the cuck route he is straying more towards obvious cheating rather than cucking, there is a very fine line that differentiates between the two. Up till now I have been more excited about the cuck route than any of the other routes. The next update I am very fearful off for the reasons I have stated above. If it goes the way that I think it will then I will no longer be excited for future updates. That doesn't mean that I will no longer play the game because I will still play it regardless but it won't be as high on my priority of games to play and will probably be moved from my fan sigs

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think the fact that the fMC is inexperienced actually justifies her lack of communication with the mMC. Leaving aside that fMC has been sexually frustrated for many YEARS and gets considerably drunk in the club, we have to consider she has no experience in cuckolding and has NOT been informing/educating herself. Everything is coming fast and they are unprepared.

She thinks this is what mMC wants and gets lost in the thrill of the moment without understanding what he's going through. I think as much as this is not the way to go for a hotwife-cuckold relationship (at least in the beginning), it's actually pretty believable.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the dev had done a bad job, In fact I think he has done an excellent job thus far. I just fear that with the cuck route he is straying more towards obvious cheating rather than cucking, there is a very fine line that differentiates between the two. Up till now I have been more excited about the cuck route than any of the other routes. The next update I am very fearful off for the reasons I have stated above. If it goes the way that I think it will then I will no longer be excited for future updates. That doesn't mean that I will no longer play the game because I will still play it regardless but it won't be as high on my priority of games to play and will probably be moved from my fan sigs
Nothing, nothing, that was not my intention, far from it. Don't worry, everyone has their own opinion and yours is totally respectable.
I also hope that Illegible doesn't make hubby suffer too much in the next update... although hubby is not a very good person either since he has had the opportunity to cheat on Wife with his student.
In a word, Illegible will have us all on edge waiting for the next update.... what a bad person. Hahahahahahahaha
;)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
;)
'Illegible is not doing badly' - high praise indeed. I'm only joking, Darax :D - but you're right, we've been at this for a year and a half and sometimes a nudge is needed or it'll never get anywhere. Once the seal is broken story wise, all will be good and will proceed as expected.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think the fact that the fMC is inexperienced actually justifies her lack of communication with the mMC. Leaving aside that fMC has been sexually frustrated for many YEARS and gets considerably drunk in the club, we have to consider she has no experience in cuckolding and has NOT been informing/educating herself. Everything is coming fast and they are unprepared.

She thinks this is what mMC wants and gets lost in the thrill of the moment without understanding what he's going through. I think as much as this is not the way to go for a hotwife-cuckold relationship (at least in the beginning), it's actually pretty believable.
Yep - they will talk and introduce a system that is good for both.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I played the last update a few days ago...
A truly satisfying cuck or sharing scene starts with the MC ...
I couldn't agree more with what matthww and Brylcreem have said.
Fear not guys - I'm very familiar with how the kink works, although as you'll be aware there are many variations in terms of personal preferences - in fact many Japanese NTR games follow this sort of route . My first aim when I started writing this game was to reflect this kink authentically. This release gets the ball rolling - it's been 18 months since we began after all. However, I fully intend there to be a chat between the two - issues will be ironed out and their lifestyles will proceed as is expected. Obviously, I'll write the game as I see fit - I can't always bend to individual opinions or I'd never get anywhere, but in terms of the Cuck path particularly - you needn't worry.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Nothing, nothing, that was not my intention, far from it. Don't worry, everyone has their own opinion and yours is totally respectable.
I also hope that Illegible doesn't make hubby suffer too much in the next update... although hubby is not a very good person either since he has had the opportunity to cheat on Wife with his student.
In a word, Illegible will have us all on edge waiting for the next update.... what a bad person. Hahahahahahahaha
;)
Yeah fingers crossed.
I only have hubby cheating with the student in the cheat route with low respect and low love. All other routes I have ignored the student.
I wouldn't worry too much. This release was really just getting the ball rolling and I fully intended for them to have conversation afterwards and to reign it in. The story will progress along expected lines after that. Bear in mind though that there are different views about how this route should play out - in fact most Japanese NTR games follow this sort of route - I just go with how I feel is right for me. Nevertheless, all will be fine and hubs will be treated better subsequently - it was always my plan.
Thank you for the clarification.
The main problem with NTR is it is so broad to its interpretation. No I'm not going down that road. From my perspective NTR doesn't equate to cuckolding its more in relation to the type of cheating a game will have. That's just my personal view on it I know there will be many on here who will disagree with that and I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about it. I still look forward to next update with trepidation but also now with excitement :)
Thank you Illegible Mink for your incredible work.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
One question (while wishing you quick recovery and all the best): could you maybe make some trick to be able to see all routes during the game, no matter what we have chosen at the beginning? Maybe a choice of route at the beginning of each update so that we can save there an go back to that save to play the other routes within that version? Or maybe a way to cheat the stats and modify the values for love and respect so that we don't LOSE SCENES.

Or maybe a SCENE GALLERY which can be unlocked and includes all sex scenes on all routes?

I am very frustrated that, being on the sharing path, i already lost scenes that are only on the cheating path. And I supose there will be more that I will lose in the future. I prefer the sharing of course but i would like to see also the cheating scenes and there is no way to do that when my love is maximum and respect quite max. Playing the game from the beginning just to see a scene which may be on a route but not on others is not a good solution..

I am afraid this game gets into the same problem as TAC , which is LOSING SEX SCENES based on selected options and like TAC , it would need the kind of mod you made for TAC, where there was a cheat allowing us to see all we have missed. On which occasion i saw that i had missed a lot!
I have had talks with Illegible Mink about working on a Scene Gallery but have got nothing done yet.
As for now what I have been doing is use the console and changing the variables that make up the Share/Cheat/Cuck Paths to test those paths out but I have been thinking about making an in-game mod to allow the switching between the 3 so that you can view the majority of the content on one save BUT there will be some stuff you may not due to which choices you make.

Depending on how I feel this week, I may start to work on that.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mod (0.6.0)

Here is my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod, currently it lists the Love & Respect points to help you make the choices in the game you wish to do based on the path you are playing as different paths want different points for better outcomes of that path.

I may later re-write the WT to better fit which path you are on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and select YES when asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
Hey I diffed the code (I use WinMerge) and noticed some differences between your mod and the original. You might want to take another look as the dev seems to have been making some changes to older code.

Example (original on the left): 1667759852000.png
1667759983991.png

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have had talks with Illegible Mink about working on a Scene Gallery but have got nothing done yet.
As for now what I have been doing is use the console and changing the variables that make up the Share/Cheat/Cuck Paths to test those paths out but I have been thinking about making an in-game mod to allow the switching between the 3 so that you can view the majority of the content on one save BUT there will be some stuff you may not due to which choices you make.

Depending on how I feel this week, I may start to work on that.
That would be great MyLord and thanks in advance for trying :) In any case, a SCENE gallery (not just static pictures) would be great, as long as it's unlockeable and includes all scenes, independent of chosen route, even if we can not switch between routes in each update.

As for not being able to see all the lost scenes, if i remember well, in your cheat for TAC (at a certain time, in a previous version) you had a cheat that listed all scenes that have been till then, and you could click there on any of them and play those scenes independent of choices made.

I remember that was how i managed to play Anne's scenes with her half brother although i was on the other path and that was a strong choice made quite at the beginning. As it is here the choice between cuck-cheat or share.. I agree that was the only time i saw such a cheat and it is probably very difficult to make but.. I think this game deserves the best. And you are the best :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
About the mod for v.0.6:
Lord Ashram, you did say that you will look at it again and improve it but.. does a choice like this really not make any difference for the future on the cheating path, at least in terms of dom/sub? There is no indication here:
5f725061888395170c11dc04f199ae70.jpg

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
About the mod for v.0.6:
Lord Ashram, you did say that you will look at it again and improve it but.. does a choice like this really not make any difference for the future on the cheating path, at least in terms of dom/sub? There is no indication here:
View attachment 2151883
I think that probably has more of an affect on the love respect stats, I could be wrong

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes