Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Is the MC's wife this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have a strong personality or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hopefully whatever the issue is gets resolved.

If you look through their comments, starting in mid-April they went from posting nearly everyday to more sporadic posting to longer times between posts.

Regardless, they still login everyday on here, so it's pretty bad to not bother popping in and saying something.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully whatever the issue is gets resolved.

If you look through their comments, starting in mid-April they went from posting nearly everyday to more sporadic posting to longer times between posts.

Regardless, they still login everyday on here, so it's pretty bad to not bother popping in and saying something.
I never knew this but I have just checked and it does make me sad to read this since we all seemed to get on really well. Capture.PNG

Reactions: Tornado_40

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
The hope and faith I've seen recently in here is more befitting of a church congregation rather than a rational fapper community :).
I'll stick to the facts. Off it goes.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
What should the developer write, sorry folks I abandoned the game?
He was very polite to the members of this site, so I would suggest to leave it at that.

Thank you Illegible Mink for spending your time in making the game, it was quite good.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes