Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait I just read the last few comments has Mink been silent or something
If so, I really hope he is ok.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Project Hotwife had a good future game but the developer went so slow that the game after so much complaints and milked patreons complaints, died!

• Sad
Reactions: ant007

MiChiamoNemo

May 19, 2022
I've been hunting for 'cuckold' games thru fapnation and lewdzone and by far this is the best I've found for this genre.
The scene of her and him in the nightclub and her in the hotel room was the closest I've seen to being a realistic cuck situation.

Which makes me all the more disappointed seeing this sub-story going on. I do hope the dev will jump into the story again and put a smile on my face. But if he's suspended work he really should pause donations. I've rescinded my pledge but would gladly go back if he restarted.
And perhaps a mass exodus might be a great motivator.
thanks
nemo

Reactions: PGames69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have just read back a few pages to get a better idea of what's going on.
And the situation sucks but I just hope Mink is doing ok.

He was one of the first devs I ever talked to on this site.
He was always really polite and answered all my questions.

So, Mink if you ever read this.
I want to say thank you for such a great game.
I will remember it for a long time.
And if this is the end
I want to say Goodluck with whatever you choose to do next.
Health should always come before a game.

And again, thank you for such a great game wifey & Debbie were so awesome :)

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Dudes, its creepy the way you are following the dev around. Let him be, if he needs time away its better to let him alone than to follow him around.
Luxu_Esp

Last seen
3 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

(just trying to be funny. harhar.)

Holy Shit. I joined 2018! Can you imagine what great things i could have achieved if i never joined F95!

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
RIP Lord Ashram....

All my thoughts to his wife and family...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes