b000tslut

Mar 4, 2020
I too hope all is well with Mink and that he returns but I also know all to well that sometimes life happens. If for some unfortunate reason this is the case is there any possibility someone could take on this project to move it on? This is just too good of a story to leave it in the dust.
Agree. Hopefully someone can take it on and keep going, one of my favorite games ever. Hopefully Mink is okay and maybe comes back soon though

Reactions: Buddy11

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Still nothing? That is really strange, Mink never left the impression that one day he would just fall from the Earth and disappear. But there has not been any news since May, I think. Something is definitely not right.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Still nothing? That is really strange, Mink never left the impression that one day he would just fall from the Earth and disappear. But there has not been any news since May, I think. Something is definitely not right.
The only thing I can think of is maybe he got really sick?

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Mink is on F95 daily. It seems he burned out. He is not answering any questions related to WMF. It looks like he is not sure about future himself.
Otherwise he was one of the dev who is in touch with players very often. Also he was very open....
Damn your right, your probably right about the burn out. Hope he finds his mojo soon then.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I too am doing the cuckold route. Should love/respect both go down for this route?
thanks
Only respect need go down but it is funnier when they both do. I thought myself that the cuckolding route should have an inverse requirement to the cheating route and that the wife would still need to love her husband to cater to this fetish but the dev disagreed. For the most part, other than the swinging route love score is just for flavor.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Only respect need go down but it is funnier when they both do. I thought myself that the cuckolding route should have an inverse requirement to the cheating route and that the wife would still need to love her husband to cater to this fetish but the dev disagreed. For the most part, other than the swinging route love score is just for flavor.
since dev has basically ditched this, im tempted to go back and make spot renders for the husbands model to mod the existing end 'cuck' scene and do it like I would have, with him present.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes