Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also respectfully, I just don't agree with your view that people should come-up on here, haranguing the dev into changing the game's content to one that better suits their personal preferences, kinks, fetishes, etc.
Why not? As long as they're being respectful, the whole point of forums is dialogue; feedback and conversation. If we were to follow the stance you expressed, the forums would be nothing more than "Great game, I love it!"...... and nothing else.

I completely agree that if people are being caustic in their criticism it's not productive but I dont feel like I did that.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Why not? As long as they're being respectful, the whole point of forums is dialogue; feedback and conversation. If we were to follow the stance you expressed, the forums would be nothing more than "Great game, I love it!"...... and nothing else.

I completely agree that if people are being caustic in their criticism it's not productive but I dont feel like I did that.
Why not? Because invariably, it corrupts the whole original premise of the game, which becomes a complete mess due to the dev trying to please everybody by including too many kinks, fetishes, etc.
I've seen it numerous times where games have been ruined through interference from a tiny, highly-vocal minority, who just want to change a game into one that caters to their own personal tastes.

Re:- your other point, I think you'll find that the whole point of this forum is to rip-off games. Period.

I'm not getting into a pointless back and forth with you. You've expressed your opinion and I've replied with mine.
Let's just leave it there.

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Players rarely "express" their preference. It usually manifests as harassment (not borderline harassment, full on death threats have happened) until nobody is happy.

If it were simply people wanting or not wanting content in a game this wouldn't even be a discussion, but it rarely stops at just a simple question. People have literally left the whole game scene behind because a bunch of nerds don't like ntr or futa in their games.

Reactions: pochops

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree on the 2 paths. but i think that the love/respect lvl should be reworked. if you play the cheat path with high love/respect as i did, wifey still cheats..but she is unsure about it, however the thoughts she has about the mc are almost the same on high love/respect as low love/respect which also changes how quickly she goes full in on cheating. personally i think that since the male mc has already experienced the behaviour changes of a cheating wife from his 1st marriage, he should easily be able to spot the signs and make the cheating path a lot more dramatic such as following her on the sly or hiring a PI to follow her on her nights out with Heather etc..just my thoughts..if dev chooses to incorporate them into his game, great, if not, as many have said, it's his game. but i think he may use some of the suggestions here as he has said on numerous occasions how he thought of something posters have said here were good ideas..and you never know. i enjoy the game immensely and play each update pretty much as soon as it comes out..however, i have never been interested in the cuck route. i know many people like it but i think the majority of us are fine with sharing/cheating routes moreso than cuck. just my opinion so you don't need to bring hate on me for having an opinion..

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i agree on the 2 paths. but i think that the love/respect lvl should be reworked. if you play the cheat path with high love/respect as i did, wifey still cheats..but she is unsure about it, however the thoughts she has about the mc are almost the same on high love/respect as low love/respect which also changes how quickly she goes full in on cheating. personally i think that since the male mc has already experienced the behaviour changes of a cheating wife from his 1st marriage, he should easily be able to spot the signs and make the cheating path a lot more dramatic such as following her on the sly or hiring a PI to follow her on her nights out with Heather etc..just my thoughts..if dev chooses to incorporate them into his game, great, if not, as many have said, it's his game. but i think he may use some of the suggestions here as he has said on numerous occasions how he thought of something posters have said here were good ideas..and you never know. i enjoy the game immensely and play each update pretty much as soon as it comes out..however, i have never been interested in the cuck route. i know many people like it but i think the majority of us are fine with sharing/cheating routes moreso than cuck. just my opinion so you don't need to bring hate on me for having an opinion..
Sounds good but I could see wifey or Heather confront the PI and give him a 3some to leave them alone or throw out his evidence & Heather would give him daily bj’s

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well one would certainly hope that they don't spot him..but yeah, if i were the PI i would be all over a 3some with wifey and Heather.. perks of the job

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No instead what usually happens is "you've got ntr in your game reeee" in every thread. Whether there's ntr or not. I don't see how that's better.
believe me i hate those types as much as you, but they certainly don't follow my prerequisite of "As long as they're being respectful"...its not like we see a lot of posts like:
Excuse me good sirs. It has come to my attention that this game depicts certain phalluses not belonging to the MainCharacter, in explicit coitus with women characters. This vexes me greatly, and I would profess my desire to have this changed in the next patch..

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm just had a thought..the name of the game..not just about male mc being a voyeur..but also...about male mc watching his wife to get evidence of her cheating so he can throw it in her face and then go cheat himself and throw that in her face too. while i do like the wife in sharing path..i despise her in the cheating path..she is a self centred cunt in that path and has no consideration for the hubby treating her like the queen he thinks she is..until that is he gets suspicious of her cheating. then it could be game on as he gathers evidence and watches her to catch her cheating leading perhaps to an ending where her cheating leads to him divorcing her and leaving her with nothing..as all cheaters should be left..with nothing while he moves on with Debbie or perhaps another woman he could meet in the meantime. and have her listening to Heather telling her to go cheat and think nothing of it..so she goes with guy after guy until she becomes that cum dumpster she was as a teenager..and then realizes why she stopped behaving that way in the first place..:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
... it's all gone ominously quiet on both the eastern and western fronts (patreon/f95) ... hope Mr Mink's well, any report of life signs?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
... it's all gone ominously quiet on both the eastern and western fronts (patreon/f95) ... hope Mr Mink's well, any report of life signs?
Well, we knew that Mink has a lot to do in real life as well currently, but I have to agree that this complete radio silence is ...disturbing (heavy breath);)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Recently watched sex life series on netflix ( one of the worst series I watched by the way). But the story reminded me of Mink's game. Ended up replaying the whole game again lol. Any news on update?

Reactions: Tornado_40

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The game may not be dead yet, but the road we're on seems clear. The last update wasn't bad by any means, but it was underwhelming compared to earlier updates. And now the radio silence. Literally, this is typical behavior of a dev who's overwhelmed with their project and just walks away. Maybe we get another update, maybe we get a few more updates, but I think we all know how this ends unless we get an unexpected announcement.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game may not be dead yet, but the road we're on seems clear. The last update wasn't bad by any means, but it was underwhelming compared to earlier updates. And now the radio silence. Literally, this is typical behavior of a dev who's overwhelmed with their project and just walks away. Maybe we get another update, maybe we get a few more updates, but I think we all know how this ends unless we get an unexpected announcement.
Hi Ginger!
I hope you are wrong, but I fear you are right. We truly saw similar happen far too often. If we are lucky, Mink is just drowned in real life stuff. But on the other hand, it is unlike him to not simply pop by and tell us that something goes on.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes