NotJonathanFrakes

Dec 22, 2020
Am I the only one who actually doesn't even play this game for the wife at all, but instead just hopes for more Debbie? I know the entire game is heavily focused on the wife and sharing/swinging/ntr aspects, but still the "side" content with Debbie is just way more exciting to me

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Am I the only one who actually doesn't even play this game for the wife at all, but instead just hopes for more Debbie? I know the entire game is heavily focused on the wife and sharing/swinging/ntr aspects, but still the "side" content with Debbie is just way more exciting to me
'You do You' - whatever makes you smile. The lovely Debs is back in 7.0 :)

NotJonathanFrakes

Dec 22, 2020
'You do You' - whatever makes you smile. The lovely Debs is back in 7.0 :)
Looking very much forward to it! I enjoyed the writing altogether, just something about Debbie, and the way you introduced her to the story really resonated nicely with the classic teacher-student fantasy. That and I believe the Milica model you used for her definitely hit the spot.
Thank you very much for your great work btw!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
And I think Heather is the hottest in this game, but then again redheads are my weakness :love:

NotJonathanFrakes

Dec 22, 2020
And I think Heather is the hottest in this game, but then again redheads are my weakness :love:
Amen to that! Usually my focus as well and in probably most games my favorite.
In Heather's case I wasn't really into her strong chin and rather wide jawline, as well as the cougar aesthetic in combination with her promiscuous personality, as specific as that may sound. Also the lack of freckles detracts a little from the authentic redhead experience™ ngl.

But I'm glad to stumble upon different looks and personality traits to get attracted to. You know, expanding one's dark, gloomy horizons and all :D

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
View attachment 1176258

Does that mean we're not only going to see the usual female bisexual scenes, but some male ones, too? :unsure:
That'd be nice.
As this can, and does, play a part in the cuckold lifestyle, it will be there - but will always be optional. It's not for everyone.
Totally forgot to follow up on that... two years ago. :oops:
It's still on the table, yes? Male bisexual scenes? Future tag: [gay(otional)]? :cool: On the sharing path, even? :love:

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I wish this game had an actual cuckold path instead of 2 cheating paths. In the cuckold path the wife still cheats (Kissing a guy and playing with his dick is cheating) then lies to and gaslights her husband about it (even at full love and respect) and then without them establishing any rules or boundaries she decides to go home with Dominic even though the original goal was just for her to flirt with other guys.

At this point the wife isn't redeemable unless in 7.0 she comes home from Heather's and confesses everything she has done to her husband(cheating with mark twice and leaving the club with Dominic) and asks to be forgiven.

Where is the game where you can be a cuckold but your wife still loves you and doesn't lie to you and gaslight you? Thats the game I want to play.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wish this game had an actual cuckold path instead of 2 cheating paths. In the cuckold path the wife still cheats (Kissing a guy and playing with his dick is cheating) then lies to and gaslights her husband about it (even at full love and respect) and then without them establishing any rules or boundaries she decides to go home with Dominic even though the original goal was just for her to flirt with other guys.

At this point the wife isn't redeemable unless in 7.0 she comes home from Heather's and confesses everything she has done to her husband(cheating with mark twice and leaving the club with Dominic) and asks to be forgiven.

Where is the game where you can be a cuckold but your wife still loves you and doesn't lie to you and gaslight you? Thats the game I want to play.
If you keep respect high she won't do that. I think that you are heading for the cuck route bad end.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Depends on what you call NTR though too. In Japanese NTR, the cheating aspect is often a large part of it - as in an unknowing cuckold. Still, from now on in, it'll be more like the style you know and love.

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes