robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love how wifeys amazing tits are jiggling in the animation..however, it seems from the way those scenes played out that there is not enough of a pounding going on in those animations..not a complaint..merely an observation..and no i couldn't make it better..:coffee:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't get why people call him a man child or that he is not a real man? Ok we only ever see the wife doing the washing or whatever but certainly at the start of the game the hubby would check in with the wife to see if she wanted him to bring in dinner or whatever, he even offered to go with her to the butchers to the shops to get food, She complained about never going out for nights out yet the few times the hubby has asked the wife to go out she has said that she is too tired or not in the mood or blatantly ignored hubby in favour of other so called "real men". She has even said that he is just a friend instead of her husband. He even persuaded wifey to go out with her friend heather. How does the wife repay him for this, Be littles him to her slutty friend and so called mr "real man". Even when she is brought home drunk he looks after wifey in taking her to bed and all she can think about is how the so called mr "real man" would ravish her in that state. I'm sorry but any guy who has sex with a woman in that much of a drunken state that she cant even stand, then that would be rape and any guy who rapes a woman is not a "real man". Also how many of these "real men" would look after wifey in that state to make sure she gets home safely?

These so called "real men" as soon as shit hits the fan will soon leave wifey, She is just a piece of meat to them and as soon as they have their fun will be gone....

Mink and I have had deep discussions about this game, And I respect that this is his storey to tell how he see's fit, However since the latest update I am very conflicted about it now.... I am sort of on board with share route and very loosely with the cheat route although my view on this is that she probably knew what he was like in bed before they got married and was happy enough with him then but now X number of years down the line his dick is not big enough for her.
It is the cuckolding route where I have most of my problems... From my own personal experiences the wife could still have high love and respect for her husband and still cuckold him because he specifically asks her to, He knows that he doesn't satisfy her in the bedroom and is offering her an alternative.... That makes him more of a "real man" than these so called big dick thugs. As it is at the moment even though she said to hubby what she is going to do and that it was what he wanted this is not cuckolding it is still cheating.

I know many on here won't agree with my views on this but they are my own honest views so far of the game. I am still very interested to see how the game progresses in the future just not as excited as I was before this last update.
Nah, I mostly agree with you - and find some of the responses you get downright weird. I tried this a few versions ago and was frustrated by how all the non-cheating routes still had heavy "cheating/ntrish" vibes, even little things, like wife having lines like "oh i cant discuss X with my husband", "hmm maybe I should tease that random guy" - often feels straight out of one of the japanese vns with a "doomed to fail" setup.

Unfortunately for me (and perhaps fortunately for those that like that style) - it seems to have continued into the current version.

Also the overall tone of the game is just so damn dour except for maybe the cheating path. The wife and husband don't seem to particularly like each other on any of the paths, there's no 'joie de vivre', no lust for life, nothing whimsical, free-spirited and silly.

I'm going to be honest, I'm going to stop playing this game I can tell from everyone's comments it's going in directions I'm not a fan of.
But before I go I just want to say to the dev you have done a great job with this game and remember don't let anyone bully you into adding or taking out things that you want in the game. This is your baby and they can take it or leave it.

I started playing this for the wrong reason (Deb looked hot). I mean on the cheating path I just didn't care that wifey cheated.
and that's probably something I should care about.
and I would rather stop playing now then be very disappointed in a few years time when the game ends.

P.S. Good luck with the game. :)
In contrast to my immediately prior sentence, the Debbie relationship starkly stands out as the opposite. Fun, carefree, exciting, enthusiastic, all appropriate words; which is why I felt the same way - the most enjoyable playthrough was one where I intentionally just picked all the "yeah whatever fuck you" choices towards wife, forgot about her, and focused on Debbie.

And same as you, I didn't care in the slightest that the geriatric ball and chain was off chasing guys, why would I when this smoking hot girl is in my lap :LOL: (I wouldn't be nearly so cavalier if the wife was actually kind to husband, but bitchy+not that attractive, cya).

It's unfortunate because I would prefer a sharing setup but it's meaningless if the gf/wife doesn't even like you. On the other hand, imagining someone like Debbie being okay with having a threesome with Connor and mc sounds hot as hell.

Having said all this criticism, I definitely echo others that if this is the game the dev wants to make, he shouldn't change, nothing worse than a fair-weather art-by-committee creation.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nah, I mostly agree with you - and find some of the responses you get downright weird. I tried this a few versions ago and was frustrated by how all the non-cheating routes still had heavy "cheating/ntrish" vibes, even little things, like wife having lines like "oh i cant discuss X with my husband", "hmm maybe I should tease that random guy" - often feels straight out of one of the japanese vns with a "doomed to fail" setup.

Unfortunately for me (and perhaps fortunately for those that like that style) - it seems to have continued into the current version.

Also the overall tone of the game is just so damn dour except for maybe the cheating path. The wife and husband don't seem to particularly like each other on any of the paths, there's no 'joie de vivre', no lust for life, nothing whimsical, free-spirited and silly.

In contrast to my immediately prior sentence, the Debbie relationship starkly stands out as the opposite. Fun, carefree, exciting, enthusiastic, all appropriate words; which is why I felt the same way - the most enjoyable playthrough was one where I intentionally just picked all the "yeah whatever fuck you" choices towards wife, forgot about her, and focused on Debbie.

And same as you, I didn't care in the slightest that the geriatric ball and chain was off chasing guys, why would I when this smoking hot girl is in my lap :LOL: (I wouldn't be nearly so cavalier if the wife was actually kind to husband, but bitchy+not that attractive, cya).

It's unfortunate because I would prefer a sharing setup but it's meaningless if the gf/wife doesn't even like you. On the other hand, imagining someone like Debbie being okay with having a threesome with Connor and mc sounds hot as hell.

Having said all this criticism, I definitely echo others that if this is the game the dev wants to make, he shouldn't change, nothing worse than a fair-weather art-by-committee creation.
They get along great and love each other on the sharing path, that’s probly the path you should play

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
They get along great and love each other on the sharing path, that’s probly the path you should play
Brother, if missionary sex only, no beejs, always cooking the wife dinner and "kissing without tongues" is your idea of getting along great and loving each other, we have different definitions. :LOL:

Getting along is usually a requirement for sharing to work
You'd think, but often recently you see games in the opposite direction; they seem to think relationship instability is a catalyst for sharing.

Jan 24, 2022
Brother, if missionary sex only, no beejs, always cooking the wife dinner and "kissing without tongues" is your idea of getting along great and loving each other, we have different definitions. :LOL:

You'd think, but often recently you see games in the opposite direction; they seem to think relationship instability is a catalyst for sharing.
But unstable relationships going down that road usually end up in some kind of cuck scenario. Cuckery and sharing are two different worlds and in order for any type of swing/share activity to work properly there has to be great stability in the relationship.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But unstable relationships going down that road usually end up in some kind of cuck scenario. Cuckery and sharing are two different worlds and in order for any type of swing/share activity to work properly there has to be great stability in the relationship.
I agree 100% with you!

That's precisely why I'm frustrated with this game. The cuck path starts as it should.

On the other hand, the sharing path should begin with them having an extremely successful sex life and relationship trust and comfort, not this ["missionary only"/"no bjs"/"i defend my sketchy boss instead of husband"/"i wont talk to husband about things concerning me"/im too tired to go out tonight"] crap.

Contrary to my criticism, I thought the cuck path club scene at end was done very well up until the end. The dance floor scene itself is what I would have hoped this game had a lot more of - ya know, the namesake "WATCHING MY WIFE" :LOL: a la husband getting excited as she flirts/grinds/gets sexual with other guys.

As it is now the ending is:

High respect: she treats him like crap and goes home alone.
Low respect: she treats him like crap and goes home with the guy.

How it should be:

High respect: she treats him well and tries to play to his fantasy (as she was doing on the dance floor), then consults him on if he wants her to go further.
Low respect: same as before, she treats him like crap and goes home with guy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes