robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
You really don't respect Heather's opinions, do you :D. She only wants what's best for wifey - possibly.
actually it seems to me that she just wants a partner in crime, since she fucks around behind her bf's back without caring a damn about it, she wants her bff to join her in her debauchery. at least on the cheat route. :devilish: she's a naughty girl and should be punished by wifey and hubby for her dirty deeds..done dirt cheap..
and why would anyone respect Heather's opinions? she belong to da street..
actually i love Heather, she is a babe and i really think that hubby should be punishing her for making his beloved naughty wifey stray from him. he wants in on the fun with her too dammit..:cool:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
actually it seems to me that she just wants a partner in crime, since she fucks around behind her bf's back without caring a damn about it, she wants her bff to join her in her debauchery. at least on the cheat route. :devilish: she's a naughty girl and should be punished by wifey and hubby for her dirty deeds..done dirt cheap..
actually i love Heather, she is a babe and i really think that hubby should be punishing her for making his beloved naughty wifey stray from him. he wants in on the fun with her too dammit..:cool:
Definately need more Heather in this game, it’s a crime if she’s not in the updates, would like if she was on all the paths even though I only play cheat and share. Could see her in the share path bringing a different big dick stud that she has already tried out and wants to see him fuck wifeys brains out in front of her and her husband, while Heather just lays there and looks at her phone while hubbys doing her :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
on the cheat route if you lower the respect level alot, wifey is quick to start fucking around beginning with Trish(if you lie to wife at the choices given to lie) then she starts with giving Mark a few bj's, then she meets a dude at the club on the dancefloor and when hubby intervenes, she gets all pissy about it (even though she wants him to protect her and be "more of a man"), then she goes off with the guy and he takes her to his hotel and gives the hardest fuck of her life..and she loves it. even commenting that she will never allow her hubby to fuck her again(something along those lines)
she basically reverts back to how she was when she was younger..she got used and abused by every guy around her and then at the end of that she wanted nothing but someone to love her and treat her with respect. she finds him and then on the cheating path, she goes back to being a whore just wanting to get used and abused again.
Thanks man !

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
She's a babe - unfortunately the fires of hell run through her veins.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Definately need more Heather in this game, it’s a crime if she’s not in the updates, would like if she was on all the paths even though I only play cheat and share. Could see her in the share path bringing a different big dick stud that she has already tried out and wants to see him fuck wifeys brains out in front of her and her husband, while Heather just lays there and looks at her phone while hubbys doing her :ROFLMAO:
That's a hot image - I'll just jot it down :D

beycoast62

Mar 8, 2019
Hey, i have a problem. Whenever wife goes some action with another men 'respect page' appear on screen. when actions finish the page dissappear. i cant see any content. Any solve?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey, i have a problem. Whenever wife goes some action with another men 'respect page' appear on screen. when actions finish the page dissappear. i cant see any content. Any solve?
I've never heard of this issue. The respect page should only occur when the mouse cursor rests over the button. i have no idea why that could be happening. Try going back to an earlier save.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can somebody tell me the best ratio combo to get the best sharing path? I'm gonna do it again. I love this game. I'm addicted.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i really liked the sharing route. i made every choice to raise love and respect with wifey. also have hubby cheat with Debbie which looks like it will evolve into Debbie being a part of a sharing scenerio with wifey. wifey has a much better opinion of hubby on share route. she is very loving and very respectful of him. the 6.1 swinging with Stella and James was pretty hot and wifey is not yet too naughty when it comes to other men. this is definately my preferred route as i much prefer having hubby and wifey doing things together. i also had hubby find the missing report that Trish gets all bitchy over and then on the camping trip hubby helps the drug using teacher..damn i am gettin old i forgot her name..brain fart... so that should help with Trish in the future too..we think.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Since we're giving suggestions here, I'll throw my hat in the ring and propose a scene that I believe could work (with minor variations) on all paths:

Wifey and one (or more, I'm not picky) of her lovers are having sex. The whole thing; oral, fucking, whatever, but really having a great time. Hubby is watching; he could be in the room, possibly even tied to a chair or handcuffed to a bed, or he could be peeping through a window or door or perhaps even watching on a screen. Maybe even a recording.

Heather (or some other woman, but I believe Heather would be perfect for this) is with hubby. The whole time he's watching, unable or unwilling to interrupt, she is playing with his cock. Stroking it, sucking it, perhaps even riding him. She keeps up a constant flow of dirty talk to him, narrating what wifey is doing, telling him how hot and sexy it is, pushing him to admit he loves watching it. No humiliation (except perhaps on the cuck path, as appropriate) but just seducing him into confessing how much it's turning him on. She won't let him cum until he admits he loves what he's watching.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. Kind of a personal kink of mine, but if it resonates in any way feel free to use some or all of it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i really liked the sharing route. i made every choice to raise love and respect with wifey. also have hubby cheat with Debbie which looks like it will evolve into Debbie being a part of a sharing scenerio with wifey. wifey has a much better opinion of hubby on share route. she is very loving and very respectful of him. the 6.1 swinging with Stella and James was pretty hot and wifey is not yet too naughty when it comes to other men. this is definately my preferred route as i much prefer having hubby and wifey doing things together. i also had hubby find the missing report that Trish gets all bitchy over and then on the camping trip hubby helps the drug using teacher..damn i am gettin old i forgot her name..brain fart... so that should help with Trish in the future too..we think.
Yep, Share is a significantly different route to take. A tad more positive :)

Reactions: robrize2169

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Since we're giving suggestions here, I'll throw my hat in the ring and propose a scene that I believe could work (with minor variations) on all paths:

Wifey and one (or more, I'm not picky) of her lovers are having sex. The whole thing; oral, fucking, whatever, but really having a great time. Hubby is watching; he could be in the room, possibly even tied to a chair or handcuffed to a bed, or he could be peeping through a window or door or perhaps even watching on a screen. Maybe even a recording.

Heather (or some other woman, but I believe Heather would be perfect for this) is with hubby. The whole time he's watching, unable or unwilling to interrupt, she is playing with his cock. Stroking it, sucking it, perhaps even riding him. She keeps up a constant flow of dirty talk to him, narrating what wifey is doing, telling him how hot and sexy it is, pushing him to admit he loves watching it. No humiliation (except perhaps on the cuck path, as appropriate) but just seducing him into confessing how much it's turning him on. She won't let him cum until he admits he loves what he's watching.

Anyway, that's my suggestion. Kind of a personal kink of mine, but if it resonates in any way feel free to use some or all of it.
Nice idea - seems to lean more towards the Cuck route to me, and can't be the Cheat path. However, it's all in the writing - if it's positively done, it could fit on the Share path, but it's a fine line :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She's a babe - unfortunately the fires of hell run through her veins.
Heather might be a wild one, but at least on the share route (unless it was rewritten) Heather definitely comes across as really liking the MMC (unlike the two other routes), you should know best of all.:) On share, Heather should get quite involved in the "games", giving ideas and partaking. As I mentioned in earlier posts, Heather and Debbie in special should be at the forefront of the girls the MMC impregnates on the share subpaths. There should naturally also a subpath were the MMC impregnates his wife, only her and another were the MMC also impregnates the other girl(s). But that is sharing route.
On cheat and cuck, Heather is much more a "force of chaotic disruption":)

Nice idea - seems to lean more towards the Cuck route to me, and can't be the Cheat path. However, it's all in the writing - if it's positively done, it could fit on the Share path, but it's a fine line :)
I agree, this scenario is much more aligned with the cuck route. For sharing to work, IMO Heather and the MMC should be "having fun":) themselves, either in the same room or with videofeed. Maybe Heather riding the MMC and once he admits to like watching, Heather tells her bestie to really have fun and she would take care of her hubby. And that the FMC should look if she likes it too. Then the MMC and Heather get really wild themselves, maybe telling each other they wetted their appetite watching the FMC and now full speed ahead.:) Something like this could work for sharing.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Heather might be a wild one, but at least on the share route (unless it was rewritten) Heather definitely comes across as really liking the MMC (unlike the two other routes), you should know best of all.:) On share, Heather should get quite involved in the "games", giving ideas and partaking. As I mentioned in earlier posts, Heather and Debbie in special should be at the forefront of the girls the MMC impregnates on the share subpaths. There should naturally also a subpath were the MMC impregnates his wife, only her and another were the MMC also impregnates the other girl(s). But that is sharing route.
On cheat and cuck, Heather is much more a "force of chaotic disruption":)

I agree, this scenario is much more aligned with the cuck route. For sharing to work, IMO Heather and the MMC should be "having fun":) themselves, either in the same room or with videofeed. Maybe Heather riding the MMC and once he admits to like watching, Heather tells her bestie to really have fun and she would take care of her hubby. And that the FMC should look if she likes it too. Then the MMC and Heather get really wild themselves, maybe telling each other they wetted their appetite watching the FMC and now full speed ahead.:) Something like this could work for sharing.
Yep - works for me too. And yes - I forgot that on the Share path, Heather is actually quite human :).

Reactions: Turret

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Try playing the game with my WT/Cheat mod?
Lord Ashram, I have done the WT, but I don't think I've done the cheating part. How do you cheat? I thought you computer suave guys had some extra knowledge.
I just read the details regarding your cheat mod. What I want to know is for the best sharing outcome is it best to keep her love and respect as high as possible?

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is the Asian girl from the cafe going to be playing a bigger role? I know hubby showed a real interest in her. Would love to see her all slutted up and partying with hubby, wifey, and her bulls.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes