Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't get why people call him a man child or that he is not a real man?
I'm not about to go back through all the dialogue in the game where the MMC was acting like a man child (childish), I just don't have the time, you either noticed it or don't. Even with the MMC doing all the good things he did, it still does not change how plenty of women, like Wifey in the game, can feel about the men they are with and will seek out the attention of asshole's, re: not real men, to fill that void.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Mr. Mink, I would love to see heavy public makeout sessions for wifey and her lovers. Like in the club or anywhere else. While making out she is being felt up all over and even being fingerbanged and practically undressed in plain public sight, and she doesn't care, being in the throes of passion or drunk or both. Heavy public making out is a huge fetish of mine. Hell, even have her walking around with hickeys and wearing a slut or whore collar. Have her ride public transit just because she wants to from time to time and things happen.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mr. Mink, I would love to see heavy public makeout sessions for wifey and her lovers. Like in the club or anywhere else. While making out she is being felt up all over and even being fingerbanged and practically undressed in plain public sight, and she doesn't care, being in the throes of passion or drunk or both. Heavy public making out is a huge fetish of mine. Hell, even have her walking around with hickeys and wearing a slut or whore collar. Have her ride public transit just because she wants to from time to time and things happen.
Sounds good to me :) - but we have to turn her that way first.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sounds good to me :) - but we have to turn her that way first.
I am dying with anticipation and.......CRAP!! I wet my panties again, and I ain't talking about pee. I really need to see a sex therapist. But, I don't want to be cured, I like me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I'm going to stop playing this game I can tell from everyone's comments it's going in directions I'm not a fan of.
But before I go I just want to say to the dev you have done a great job with this game and remember don't let anyone bully you into adding or taking out things that you want in the game. This is your baby and they can take it or leave it.

I started playing this for the wrong reason (Deb looked hot). I mean on the cheating path I just didn't care that wifey cheated.
and that's probably something I should care about.
and I would rather stop playing now then be very disappointed in a few years time when the game ends.

P.S. Good luck with the game. :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm going to be honest, I'm going to stop playing this game I can tell from everyone's comments it's going in directions I'm not a fan of.
But before I go I just want to say to the dev you have done a great job with this game and remember don't let anyone bully you into adding or taking out things that you want in the game. This is your baby and they can take it or leave it.

I started playing this for the wrong reason (Deb looked hot). I mean on the cheating path I just didn't care that wifey cheated.
and that's probably something I should care about.
and I would rather stop playing now then be very disappointed in a few years time when the game ends.

P.S. Good luck with the game. :)
Replay on the Share Path, it might be the better story for you for this game.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Probably not i just want Deb without the wife
That will be difficult, because the game is called watching my wife and not I bang my student.
Don't worry you are not alone, I don't like the infidelity/cuckold route either.
I'm not into lying or mean and manipulative behaviour.
So I have to say that the dev does a good job, he is just representing real life demeanour.
It happens all the time, maybe next door or even at home!?

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i brought Deb into my sharing route because it is logical to look at potential mff scenarios when hubby brings wifey around to that. it also opens up new people to wifey since one of the things she thinks about alot is adding to her social circle. since mc is on the average size scale, it is a big boost to his confidence to have good women around him. the cheating route may not get much more play from me though. i definately am not going to pursue the full zero respect route. wifey is getting more slutty on that route without that an i don't mind having her cheat as long as she feels some loyalty to hubby like she does when she decides not to go with the asshole that she meets on the dancefloor. she disrespects hubby big time there even though she wants him to be protective of her, she gives him shit when he actually is? not bloody likely :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes