SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
i definately am not going to pursue the full zero respect route. wifey is getting more slutty on that route without that
I was surprised also, that wifey behaves so badly even without love and respect down completely.
i don't mind having her cheat as long as she feels some loyalty to hubby like she does when she decides not to go with the asshole that she meets on the dancefloor. she disrespects hubby big time there even though she wants him to be protective of her, she gives him shit when he actually is?
I agree it's somehow mind boggling.
Wifey wants her hubby to intervene on the dancefloor and when he does she is annoyed big time.
Because he intervened a moment too late, wtf?
In my honest opinion she behaves like a slut who is a nymphomaniac who does not care about her hubby or who gropes her.
Maybe she is mentally disordered, because what happened in her youth, nontheless it looks like she needs a psychiatrist.
By the way I call Dominic Mr. Nice Guy from now on, because he threatens hubby so nice on the dancefloor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This sentence alone should startle wifey.
A stranger is threatening her husband, because he got disturbed during his groping session with her.
If a wife behaves like that or sides with a guy like Dominic, the word "divorce" comes to my mind immediately.

Edit: If I would be the hubby in that moment, I would beat the *hit out of wifey and her new friend right there on the dancefloor

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm going to be honest, I'm going to stop playing this game I can tell from everyone's comments it's going in directions I'm not a fan of.
But before I go I just want to say to the dev you have done a great job with this game and remember don't let anyone bully you into adding or taking out things that you want in the game. This is your baby and they can take it or leave it.

I started playing this for the wrong reason (Deb looked hot). I mean on the cheating path I just didn't care that wifey cheated.
and that's probably something I should care about.
and I would rather stop playing now then be very disappointed in a few years time when the game ends.

P.S. Good luck with the game. :)
You seem like a nice fellow and those were very nice parting words. We have to keep in mind that this is only a game and so you must learn to separate the real from the fantasy. It's an opportunity to escape from the real you and become anybody you want through this fantasy. I.E., I am not the person displayed in my avatar, it's only an escape and a chance to "take a walk on the wild side", without really taking that walk. But, good luck to you, you will be missed. Nice guys are always missed.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I was surprised also, that wifey behaves so badly even without love and respect down completely.
I agree it's somehow mind boggling.
Wifey wants her hubby to intervene on the dancefloor and when he does she is annoyed big time.
Because he intervened a moment too late, wtf?
In my honest opinion she behaves like a slut who is a nymphomaniac who does not care about her hubby or who gropes her.
By the way I call Dominic Mr. Nice Guy from now on, because he threatens hubby so nice on the dancefloor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This sentence alone should startle wifey.
A stranger is threatening her husband, because he got disturbed during his groping session with her.
If a wife behaves like that or sides with a guy like Dominic, the word "divorce" comes to my mind immediately.
Think it has something to do with wifeys personality, she needs a man to stand up for her & protect her, she’s also into dominant men that will treat her roughly during sex, something hubby doesn’t do. Just play share route she’s very loving & happy with hubby with another girl

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
exactly as we play through the cheat route she is suddenly thinking of hubby as weak and pathetic because he treats her well. a scene that comes to mind is when they are having sex and you get the choice to change positions or not..if you don't she loses a respect point because she wants him to try harder? and when he does try harder, she still thinks badly of him. then the dildo scene where she laughs at him cause his dick is small..yet she often comments about how the size doesn't really bother her..her character is written quite differently as the cheat route goes forward. she goes from thinking highly of him to thinking bad of him as if the respect pts were zero but i kept the respect and love points high. so it's down to the pts not really affecting her attitude alot. and i guess that is down to having to write more branches to the cheat route than Mink was able to. keeping the dev time down as much as possible early on, now that time is getting longer because of the 3 paths. personally i think Mink should get rid of the cuck path and focus on the sharing/cheat paths.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Think it has something to do with wifeys personality, she needs a man to stand up for her & protect her, she’s also into dominant men that will treat her roughly during sex, something hubby doesn’t do. Just play share route she’s very loving & happy with hubby with another girl
Thank you for the advice.
I played all three routes so far and two of them are...
How to explain, the sharing route is a bit boring and I like some drama.
Somehow the infidelity and cuckold route are different than expected since the last update.
Maybe a good sign.
Only complaints, wifey could cheat and cuck hubby in a less mean and lying way.
I hope it makes sense.
Nontheless the dev has a good game in the works and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
exactly as we play through the cheat route she is suddenly thinking of hubby as weak and pathetic because he treats her well. a scene that comes to mind is when they are having sex and you get the choice to change positions or not..if you don't she loses a respect point because she wants him to try harder? and when he does try harder, she still thinks badly of him. then the dildo scene where she laughs at him cause his dick is small..yet she often comments about how the size doesn't really bother her..her character is written quite differently as the cheat route goes forward. she goes from thinking highly of him to thinking bad of him as if the respect pts were zero but i kept the respect and love points high. so it's down to the pts not really affecting her attitude alot. and i guess that is down to having to write more branches to the cheat route than Mink was able to. keeping the dev time down as much as possible early on, now that time is getting longer because of the 3 paths. personally i think Mink should get rid of the cuck path and focus on the sharing/cheat paths.
Lose the Cuck route - Sacrilege!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for the advice.
I played all three routes so far and two of them are...
How to explain, the sharing route is a bit boring and I like some drama.
Somehow the infidelity and cuckold route are different than expected since the last update.
Maybe a good sign.
She could cheat and cuck hubby in a less mean way?
I hope it makes sense.
Nontheless the dev has a good game in the works and I'm looking forward to the next update.
It will change a bit - it'll settle down and I'd say what you expect them to be (don't expect loyalty on the Cheat route though:)). Just wanted wifey to act a little dangerously for a change. Certainly on the Cuck route, rules will be put in place.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It will change a bit - it'll settle down and I'd say what you expect them to be (don't expect loyalty on the Cheat route though:)). Just wanted wifey to act a little dangerously.
Thank you for the information, I'm really looking forward to the next update but...
Don't change the game, because people like me complain about something.
Follow your vision and create the game like you want.
It's your baby not ours.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for the information, I'm really looking forward to the next update but...
Don't change the game, because people like me complain about something.
Follow your vision and create the game like you want.
It's your baby not ours.
I loved, loved, loved that. A breath of fresh air. Don't worry, I know Mr. Mink has the huevos to ignore all demands and requests if they are not part of his grand idea. He may find some ideas useful and better than what he was thinking and decide it would be better. But, it WILL BE HIS CHOICE. Screaming, stomping feet, threats or anything else won't work.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
one more comment i will make about the cheat route is the scene in the park with the mugger where you make the choice to protect wifey which i did on 1 of my playthroughs. having done that, wifey thinks to herself that she is well protected by hubby. and she is. so having her suddenly start to think of him as weak seems to be more about him not dominating her during sex. that is the only explanation i can see for that. and yeah, the scene on the dancefloor should have escalated to hubby attacking the asshole and show wifey again that he is there to protect her. her reasoning here once again seems wrong even for the cheat route. again its a case of the love/respect pts not meaning much on the cheat path. the only place it really takes effect is when she decides last minute not to go off with Dominic remembering that she respects hubby too much to cheat on him. even though she has already cheated with Mark in the bathroom even after rejecting him before that. will be interesting to see how going to Heather afterwards will play out considering she tells Heather upon her arrival that she almost made a big mistake. i am sure since Heather hates the MC and wants wifey to dump him and be carefree fucking whoever she wants to, that Heather will continue to prod her into cheating. Heather needs to dealt with by hubby. and by that, he needs to bend her over the table and pound her hard while smacking the shit outta her ass. while wifey watches and gets wet while he does it..

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
ah ok that makes sense, that is why the cheating route seems to me to be a lot like cucking especially when i played with low love/respect stats. the higher stats i just wanted to see how wifey behaves if hubby doesn't do things that encourage her to start cheating basically starting with her talk with Trish.
i mean i don't hate the cheating route, i just don't see how that route can't end in divorce. hubby went through this with Tracey and knows the signs. after that bar night, he should be calling a PI to catch wifey cheating so he can divorce her and leave her with what she deserves..nada..zero..zilch. oh and wouldn't mind seeing him get revenge on Heather too since she is the one responsible for getting wifey into cheating..:coffee:
Yeah I agree, they talked about taking that step together. His understanding was they would do it together, but she burnt him down at the club. Their was no communication about it, no ground rules set, nothing. She just blew my man rite off and went and balled out by some dude. I don't see any difference in it and the cheating route, from what she was thinking to herself she knew he didn't want it to go that far especially without him. It made her look selfish, and I'm sure when she gets back to ( I named him shitlick) hubby she'll play innocent and he'll back down. He'll turn into every other husband in these games where she'll do whatever she wants and he's like just sitting in the corner giving a thumbs up. Or jerking off when she tells him about her fucking someone else. If I'm not mistaken she already snuck off and give dude head when she said she was goin to the store. It's not cucking him when he's in the dark that's cheating and that's posed to be a different route.

Reactions: latex lvr

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
ah ok that makes sense, that is why the cheating route seems to me to be a lot like cucking especially when i played with low love/respect stats. the higher stats i just wanted to see how wifey behaves if hubby doesn't do things that encourage her to start cheating basically starting with her talk with Trish.
i mean i don't hate the cheating route, i just don't see how that route can't end in divorce. hubby went through this with Tracey and knows the signs. after that bar night, he should be calling a PI to catch wifey cheating so he can divorce her and leave her with what she deserves..nada..zero..zilch. oh and wouldn't mind seeing him get revenge on Heather too since she is the one responsible for getting wifey into cheating..:coffee:
On the cuck route she sneaks over to Mark's and blows him, then it plays out the same with Dominic except on this route she blows off hubby and leaves with Dom. As their leaving she try to watch him in the mirror but he just blends in with the crowd and that's the last mention of him. Then she goes and get beat down by dude. They're wouldn't be any coming back from how she did him at club and then left with guy. I mean I no this is just a game but there's no way you could even pretend that she has any love for him after that. I mean how would you be able to sit across from them looking at their face at the dinner table after she just stood there letting some dude she just met threaten you then leave with dude to fuck him. Imagine the pillow talk, quit snoring or Dominic goin come knock you out.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I loved, loved, loved that. A breath of fresh air. Don't worry, I know Mr. Mink has the huevos to ignore all demands and requests if they are not part of his grand idea. He may find some ideas useful and better than what he was thinking and decide it would be better. But, it WILL BE HIS CHOICE. Screaming, stomping feet, threats or anything else won't work.
Yep - that's it. Some ideas are really good and I make note of them. Suggestions are always welcome - as long as it fits my vision. The whole Cheat route idea came from another guy, for example - and I really like it.

Reactions: cmax23

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
one more comment i will make about the cheat route is the scene in the park with the mugger where you make the choice to protect wifey which i did on 1 of my playthroughs. having done that, wifey thinks to herself that she is well protected by hubby. and she is. so having her suddenly start to think of him as weak seems to be more about him not dominating her during sex. that is the only explanation i can see for that. and yeah, the scene on the dancefloor should have escalated to hubby attacking the asshole and show wifey again that he is there to protect her. her reasoning here once again seems wrong even for the cheat route. again its a case of the love/respect pts not meaning much on the cheat path. the only place it really takes effect is when she decides last minute not to go off with Dominic remembering that she respects hubby too much to cheat on him. even though she has already cheated with Mark in the bathroom even after rejecting him before that. will be interesting to see how going to Heather afterwards will play out considering she tells Heather upon her arrival that she almost made a big mistake. i am sure since Heather hates the MC and wants wifey to dump him and be carefree fucking whoever she wants to, that Heather will continue to prod her into cheating. Heather needs to dealt with by hubby. and by that, he needs to bend her over the table and pound her hard while smacking the shit outta her ass. while wifey watches and gets wet while he does it..
You really don't respect Heather's opinions, do you :D. She only wants what's best for wifey - possibly.

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yeah I agree, they talked about taking that step together. His understanding was they would do it together, but she burnt him down at the club. Their was no communication about it, no ground rules set, nothing. She just blew my man rite off and went and balled out by some dude. I don't see any difference in it and the cheating route, from what she was thinking to herself she knew he didn't want it to go that far especially without him. It made her look selfish, and I'm sure when she gets back to ( I named him shitlick) hubby she'll play innocent and he'll back down. He'll turn into every other husband in these games where she'll do whatever she wants and he's like just sitting in the corner giving a thumbs up. Or jerking off when she tells him about her fucking someone else. If I'm not mistaken she already snuck off and give dude head when she said she was goin to the store. It's not cucking him when he's in the dark that's cheating and that's posed to be a different route.
Well - there are ways and means to do the Cuck thing - but much of which you mention as bad, is actually pretty common :) - naturally, the game will follow the path that I want to follow. A more submissive route is totally acceptable. I'm of the belief that a guy having a more dominant role - and telling / guiding his wife is not cucking - it's sharing. To me, it's all about what the wife wants, not about her husband getting his jollies by telling her what he wants to see. As we know, it's a grey area. Still, as I've said, 6.1 was just to get the ball rolling - perhaps they made a mistake and learn from it - they're new.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022
The beauty of this game is that your decisions will take you down the path that you desire, be it swing/share, cuck or cheat. Cuck and cheat paths are pretty straight forward as to what it is but for some there is a fog surrounding swing/share paths. Many times there seems to be this assumption that if both parties aren't actively participating all the time and one or the other sits back as a happy spectator for the time being that there is cuckholding taking place. Sitting back to enjoy watching the significant other getting pleasure from getting banged by someone else or multiple someone elses does NOT automatically imply a cuck thing going on.

As far as the Deb thing goes, been there done that on several play throughs. I am curious as to what we will get with her as the story progresses but wifey is still my number one as she just radiates hot mature MILF. With young women it's an endless guessing game as to what they want. With hot mature MILFs and GILFs best buckle up buttercup cause we're having a rodeo.

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Probably I'm a very good husband and always I choose right paths, but is there a route where the wife fucks around like a slut ?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Probably I'm a very good husband and always I choose right paths, but is there a route where the wife fucks around like a slut ?
on the cheat route if you lower the respect level alot, wifey is quick to start fucking around beginning with Trish(if you lie to wife at the choices given to lie) then she starts with giving Mark a few bj's, then she meets a dude at the club on the dancefloor and when hubby intervenes, she gets all pissy about it (even though she wants him to protect her and be "more of a man"), then she goes off with the guy and he takes her to his hotel and gives the hardest fuck of her life..and she loves it. even commenting that she will never allow her hubby to fuck her again(something along those lines)
she basically reverts back to how she was when she was younger..she got used and abused by every guy around her and then at the end of that she wanted nothing but someone to love her and treat her with respect. she finds him and then on the cheating path, she goes back to being a whore just wanting to get used and abused again.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes