Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yep - works for me too. And yes - I forgot that on the Share path, Heather is actually quite human :).
Thank you!
Yes, the "share path" Heather seems to be quite nice and likes both wife and husband, which is a good development IMO. There are too many games out there with cardboard as... "friends", put in only to screw things up.
While Heather will partly be responsible for a lot of screwing ;), we see in the share path talking with Heather that she wants to help both partners. (And would not say no to a roll in the hay with the MMC, even this early in the game)

As for the pregnancy stuff, I normally am not this fixated on it, far from it, but here in WMW it is an important option to shape out some paths without having to do many more renders, just different texts. For the harem lovers on "share", you could give the option to impregnate your wife, Debbie, Heather, maybe others like Stella or the girl from the cafe, which would certainly please tis faction of players.
Then you could have these options, but choosing to only impregnate your wife, for a more "traditional" subpath. Another thing would be to have these options, but you impregnate your wife and say Debbie and/or Heather, but nobody further for an "extended family".
For those who want to play the wilder options of sharing, you could decide to let one of the other guys impregnate your wife, maybe even another of the girls, while you impregnate Debbie and/or Heather, which would be the Stag-ish route. You in command of what happens.
There are certainly further variants for the share path of this, but all of the above mentioned subpaths have a different "feel", what happened and the ending will and feel like.

Reactions: Quehel and Buddy11

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1 + WT/Cheat by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 372 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you!
Yes, the "share path" Heather seems to be quite nice and likes both wife and husband, which is a good development IMO. There are too many games out there with cardboard as... "friends", put in only to screw things up.
While Heather will partly be responsible for a lot of screwing ;), we see in the share path talking with Heather that she wants to help both partners. (And would not say no to a roll in the hay with the MMC, even this early in the game)

As for the pregnancy stuff, I normally am not this fixated on it, far from it, but here in WMW it is an important option to shape out some paths without having to do many more renders, just different texts. For the harem lovers on "share", you could give the option to impregnate your wife, Debbie, Heather, maybe others like Stella or the girl from the cafe, which would certainly please tis faction of players.
Then you could have these options, but choosing to only impregnate your wife, for a more "traditional" subpath. Another thing would be to have these options, but you impregnate your wife and say Debbie and/or Heather, but nobody further for an "extended family".
For those who want to play the wilder options of sharing, you could decide to let one of the other guys impregnate your wife, maybe even another of the girls, while you impregnate Debbie and/or Heather, which would be the Stag-ish route. You in command of what happens.
There are certainly further variants for the share path of this, but all of the above mentioned subpaths have a different "feel", what happened and the ending will and feel like.
Well - it is a future tag , and I'm into the idea - but atm there's emphasis on the 'future'. We'll see how it pans out :).

Reactions: Chaosguy and Turret

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram, I have done the WT, but I don't think I've done the cheating part. How do you cheat? I thought you computer suave guys had some extra knowledge.
I just read the details regarding your cheat mod. What I want to know is for the best sharing outcome is it best to keep her love and respect as high as possible?
As of right now the Love Points don't mean much but IIRC, Mink has hinted they will mean more in the future, so it wouldn't hurt to have them as high as possible just in case ie. Good/Bad Endings. As for Respect Points, if they stay below 20 then Wifey cheats on both the Cheat and Cuck Paths but that may end up resulting in things going bad for the Cuck Path.

As for How do you cheat?, I'm not sure what you mean by that, please elaborate. If you mean cheats in the game, then I have several Cheat Options where I deem useful and on the 0.6.1 Release, I added a Cheat Menu to the Quick Menu at the bottom right.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
All of that could be done with just a few renders of each woman and just be a part of the Endings if Mink choices, similar to other games though I'm sure there is quite a few who want to see a pregnant Wifey (and maybe Heather too) being "The Town Amtrak", aka running trains.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All of that could be done with just a few renders of each woman and just be a part of the Endings if Mink choices, similar to other games though I'm sure there is quite a few who want to see a pregnant Wifey (and maybe Heather too) being "The Town Amtrak", aka running trains.
Can’t see Heather pregnant ever, probly has lifetime supply of birth control pills :ROFLMAO: Or had her uterus removed so she can take double bbc vaginal penetration

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
Jan 31, 2023
It's really hard to get wifey to cheat without being an absolute dick to her. I think there needs to be harsher respect and love penalties to compensate. I was also surprised wifey didn't lose respect and love after the MC snooped in her phone and refused multiple times to believe her story about what happened.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can’t see Heather pregnant ever, probly has lifetime supply of birth control pills :ROFLMAO: Or had her uterus removed so she can take double bbc vaginal penetration
Actually I think it might even be possible that Heather has an oops or deliberate pregnancy a bit earlier than the FMC. Mink has included a couple of under the hood jokes and stuff in WMW. He might be going the way one such inverse jokes of fate as in LoGH. There is Fleet Admiral Wolfgang Mittermeyer, healthy and knightly, who is happily married to his school time sweetheart Eva. They have big problems conceiving, later they adopt a child and it is hinted that a single pregnancy of Eva would be long after the events depicted in the story.
His closest friend Fleet Admiral Oskar von Reuenthal is in a toxic relationship with his lover Elfriede, they met during an assasination attempt, go figure.:) But they are plenty able to have children, their first one popping up during the main story already.

If Mink goes a similar way, if not as convoluted since Heather likes the MMC ion the share route, it might be that Heather becomes pregnant first, before the FMC is.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Actually I think it might even be possible that Heather has an oops or deliberate pregnancy a bit earlier than the FMC. Mink has included a couple of under the hood jokes and stuff in WMW. He might be going the way one such inverse jokes of fate as in LoGH. There is Fleet Admiral Wolfgang Mittermeyer, healthy and knightly, who is happily married to his school time sweetheart Eva. They have big problems conceiving, later they adopt a child and it is hinted that a single pregnancy of Eva would be long after the events depicted in the story.
His closest friend Fleet Admiral Oskar von Reuenthal is in a toxic relationship with his lover Elfriede, they met during an assasination attempt, go figure.:) But they are plenty able to have children, their first one popping up during the main story already.

If Mink goes a similar way, if not as convoluted since Heather likes the MMC ion the share route, it might be that Heather becomes pregnant first, before the FMC is.
That'd open a real can of worms :). If there is a pregnancy, I'd like it to be wifey - but you never know.

Reactions: Turret
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes