latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I agree 100% with you!

That's precisely why I'm frustrated with this game. The cuck path starts as it should.

On the other hand, the sharing path should begin with them having an extremely successful sex life and relationship trust and comfort, not this ["missionary only"/"no bjs"/"i defend my sketchy boss instead of husband"/"i wont talk to husband about things concerning me"/im too tired to go out tonight"] crap.

Contrary to my criticism, I thought the cuck path club scene at end was done very well up until the end. The dance floor scene itself is what I would have hoped this game had a lot more of - ya know, the namesake "WATCHING MY WIFE" :LOL: a la husband getting excited as she flirts/grinds/gets sexual with other guys.

As it is now the ending is:

High respect: she treats him like crap and goes home alone.
Low respect: she treats him like crap and goes home with the guy.

How it should be:

High respect: she treats him well and tries to play to his fantasy (as she was doing on the dance floor), then consults him on if he wants her to go further.
Low respect: same as before, she treats him like crap and goes home with guy.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: robrize2169

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the cheating path feels more like a cuck path to me. especially the past couple of updates. i played 2 ways..keeping love and respect high so that wifey doesn't fuck Dominic at the end and instead goes to Heather upset with almost cheating on mc. even though she did cheat by giving mark a bj in the can.
then i also did a full slut mode cheat with her and in both cheat paths i had hubby cheating with Debbie to even it out. the sharing path is still my preferred play style though. i prefer the couple actually doing things together. i still think it's pretty unfair that all the dudes in this game get huge dicks while hubby gets an average size. seriously, how is he supposed to compete especially in the cheating route. seems to me that he would get some nice revenge on both Trish and Heather in the cheat route if he were as big as the other dudes. surprised we haven't seen the office party stuff yet. i assume it won't be long before wifey is getting gang banged by the guys at the office..

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the cheating path feels more like a cuck path to me. especially the past couple of updates. i played 2 ways..keeping love and respect high so that wifey doesn't fuck Dominic at the end and instead goes to Heather upset with almost cheating on mc. even though she did cheat by giving mark a bj in the can.
Within the group that enjoys this kind of game, I'm curious if I'm alone in the preference of always having the husband/bf present or aware in these scenarios (outside of cheating paths, cheating paths obv makes sense that hes oblivious). Do others have a strong preference one way or another?

Even on cuck paths, I strongly dislike the whole "I'm doing stuff behind your back"- that feels less "cuckish" and more just "fuck you i dont want to be with you/hard NTR". In my mind a cuck path would have wife doing stuff with others, either in a humilating sense-taunting him while he's witnessing, or in a positive sense-showing off for him. Again, this is excluding cheating paths as that makes perfect sense there.

Reactions: Vrykolakas36

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On the other hand, the sharing path should begin with them having an extremely successful sex life and relationship trust and comfort, not this ["missionary only"/"no bjs"/"i defend my sketchy boss instead of husband"/"i wont talk to husband about things concerning me"/im too tired to go out tonight"] crap.
Hi again! You miss and equally hit the nail on the head ar once. I fully agree with you that on sharing path they should have a successful sex life and a trusty relationship in and out the bedroom, but that does not mean they must go beyond missionary or so if they are content. Indeed, this could also be one reason they start towards sharing because they recognise they have fun in bed, but it gets a bit very monotone. So that is okay, I think.
Where I am fully with you are some of the events we see. One of the main reasons my MMC pursues Debbie is that the FMC seems incapable to recognise what is done to him at work and even defends his boss. Even accounting for some mistakes he made, the whole place knows that the MMC gets mobbed and sidelined hard! Wifey does not have to blindly trust us on this, but a lot of people are aware and quite open about it and the FMC should at least think that there might be something to our accusations!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi again! You miss and equally hit the nail on the head ar once. I fully agree with you that on sharing path they should have a successful sex life and a trusty relationship in and out the bedroom, but that does not mean they must go beyond missionary or so if they are content. Indeed, this could also be one reason they start towards sharing because they recognise they have fun in bed, but it gets a bit very monotone. So that is okay, I think.
Where I am fully with you are some of the events we see. One of the main reasons my MMC pursues Debbie is that the FMC seems incapable to recognise what is done to him at work and even defends his boss. Even accounting for some mistakes he made, the whole place knows that the MMC gets mobbed and sidelined hard! Wifey does not have to blindly trust us on this, but a lot of people are aware and quite open about it and the FMC should at least think that there might be something to our accusations!
That's fair, and I didn't mean to place so much emphasis on say a given position, it's more the overall tonality of the scene that feels off - it's 100% about what the wife wants, there's no meeting in the middle, or working together, it's her way or the highway.

And yes - I would have liked to see more couple interaction about both their workplaces, again, this is a repeating theme, it feels like all the paths are the cheating path (not sexually, but emotionally). Why isn't the wife opening up to him about her boss's behavior? Why aren't they equally sharing their frustrations about work? And to be fair to the wife's side, why isnt the husband given the dialogue option to be open and honest about Debbie (I mean in the case that you paid for her clothes, but were just her friend and didn't do anything with her) - it automatically segueways into the husband acting super sketchy as the default - just as the wife automatically acts super sketchy about her Heather night visit. That's totally appropriate for the cheating path, and not so for other two.

Reactions: Turret

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
another interesting side note to the cheating route concerning Trish. full cheat mode, hubby lies to wifey about the trip and doesn't let her know that he made a mistake at work that Trish was really pissed about. and so wifey messes around with Trish. on the other cheat path i played, i had hubby tell wifey she could go on the trip and i had him find the missing files so Trish was not pissed at him. and, wifey does nothing with Trish but still believes hubby is making much out of nothing. i meant to have hubby not find the file and tell wifey about it, but i fucked up while i was speed running through the choices to get to the scenes i wanted to see. might redo that run just to do that one missing choice. thank god for skipping scenes..

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's fair, and I didn't mean to place so much emphasis on say a given position, it's more the overall tonality of the scene that feels off - it's 100% about what the wife wants, there's no meeting in the middle, or working together, it's her way or the highway.

And yes - I would have liked to see more couple interaction about both their workplaces, again, this is a repeating theme, it feels like all the paths are the cheating path (not sexually, but emotionally). Why isn't the wife opening up to him about her boss's behavior? Why aren't they equally sharing their frustrations about work? And to be fair to the wife's side, why isnt the husband given the dialogue option to be open and honest about Debbie (I mean in the case that you paid for her clothes, but were just her friend and didn't do anything with her) - it automatically segueways into the husband acting super sketchy as the default - just as the wife automatically acts super sketchy about her Heather night visit. That's totally appropriate for the cheating path, and not so for other two.
I know exactly what you mean!:) The Debbie situation is another one where I too would have liked to see the option to simply say that you helped her since she had no money with her. Especially since on the sharing path the MMC is widely known to be a really nice guy. Even our resident friendly she-devil Heather (who is a nice, if quirky person on the sharing path) really likes the MMC and would have no problems being with him.
The "keeping many secrets" complex on sharing is one thing I think does not really fit the sharing path, even if I really like the game. This is a shadiness in there I rhink does not fit. You do not need to talk about everything, but both MCs keep a number of secrets they should/would not do so if the players had a choice here.
As I mentioned, this amount of secrets, unspoken topics and the fact your wife seems to believe you very rarely even if there is a serious number of evidence, is one major reason my MMC pursues Debbie and would have no problem to do so with Heather, if we could. Heather might be a whirlwind, but she is a straightshooter on sharing.

on the other cheat path i played, i had hubby tell wifey she could go on the trip and i had him find the missing files so Trish was not pissed at him. and, wifey does nothing with Trish but still believes hubby is making much out of nothing.
As I wrote above, this is not only a problem on the cheat path, but even worse on the sharing route, where the couple has a far better relationship to begin with. Everybody at work knows that the MMC is mobbed and backstabbed by Trish, no matter how good he is. It is implied that even Heather knows this to be true, but your wife still believes you make a mountain out of an anthill. She even defends Trish...? Find the error here.
Mink might be structuring the sharing path like this to better include Debbie, Tracy and Heather on the MMC side into the mix, but depending on how you play the couple, this is/can be still a headscratcher.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
For me it was between 2-3 so if I my 1 vote can count as 100 I will change my vote
How adjustable are the clothes?
Just size modifiers, but they're mix and match on colours - so if you want one done just for fun, I can do it just for you :)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tight trousers with a top that should wifey bend over her bits would surely tumble out since she is not wearing a bra

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes