CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Do you think he over-committed? I like the story side personally - it's what keeps my interest. It tends to make the sex scenes mean something too - even f it's not pleasant :)
The renders are fantastic, but I always loved the storyline. In my view, extremely well written in all paths. This game is a real reality check. Mr. Mink and Lord Ashram, the Dynamic Duo.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's not true at all, they want to feel safe, but it's not a case of either they want to be dominated or they want to dominate, many are not into either of that and just want gentle and loving sex, and that doesn't mean boring sex.

Are the routes really that different from each other? I thought there would just be some small differences.
I thought keeping your points high on the cheating route would mean she doesn't do anything with other people and treats him well, as the sharing path would be all about her doing stuff with others, but no matter your points on the cheating route, she's an eternal slut who treats the one she supposedly loves like shit.

Also, are the Debbie path and the path of the Asian girl not possible on the same playthrough? The only way to flirt with her is rejecting Debbie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There certainly are many similarities, I'm not writing three games - but I reckon, as with any of the routes you choose, that you start from the beginning and skip through the stuff you've already played. The routes get more different as times get on - different chats and images. The main difference is the vibe - which is much more loving - and of course it leads to a consensual arrangement which is non-toxic.

Lian was a short side story atm for those who had rejected Debbie, but it didn't progress beyond a little flirt - she may be making a come-back pretty soon, I reckon. Most peeps who binned Debs found her doe-eyed love making irritating and so got rid of her - so I dropped in a little Lian as compensation.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There certainly are many similarities, I'm not writing three games - but I reckon, as with any of the routes you choose, that you start from the beginning and skip through the stuff you've already played. The routes get more different as times get on - different chats and images. The main difference is the vibe - which is much more loving - and of course it leads to a consensual arrangement which is non-toxic.

Lian was a short side story atm for those who had rejected Debbie, but it didn't progress beyond a little flirt - she may be making a come-back pretty soon, I reckon. Most peeps who binned Debs found her doe-eyed love making irritating and so got rid of her - so I dropped in a little Lian as compensation.
Wait some people rejected Deb? there are some fucking monsters around these parts and i'm gonna be honest the more clingy and needy she is the hotter she becomes

Reactions: Turret

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A little bit of a side note here, I was playing another game, "Favorite Son", and the MC's mom (Lisa), has a striking resemblance to wifey. Check it out and let me know if you agree. To me, they could be sisters, or sisters from different mothers.
Lol - same hair. She's like the drug raddled and haggard version of wifey - the one who never left the trailer park. Actually, you know, that gives me an idea for a story-line.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think if her actions catch up with her, she'll have her choice or successful men at work to choose from.
Perhaps her actions won't catch up...or maybe they will. Imagine the most painful ending for hubby, and you won't go too far wrong - the Cheat route especially is not pro-hubs. The Cuck route is different, all cheating ended with 6.1, and it can have both positive and negative outcomes depending on your take on the kink. Share is just soooo nice - makes you sick :D - bloody happy couples!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Perhaps her actions won't catch up...or maybe they will. Imagine the most painful ending for hubby, and you won't go too far wrong - the Cheat route especially is not pro-hubs. The Cuck route is different, all cheating ended with 6.1, and it can have both positive and negative outcomes depending on your take on the kink. Share is just soooo nice - makes you sick :D - bloody happy couples!
That makes me think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and he might blow his brains out lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wait some people rejected Deb? there are some fucking monsters around these parts and i'm gonna be honest the more clingy and needy she is the hotter she becomes
I know - I wasn't going to write it in, but enough people said that they didn't like her, or didn't want her diluting the main story - so that was that. Now of course I have to write a variable that they aren't seeing her - which is a pain - and it makes their games shorter because I'm not writing a whole story line without her in it :) - it's just a 'So you go home' event. Personally, I think she's great - and she does have her own fan-base here. Perhaps another game could be centred around her life :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Not hating on you, But that's real life to you but not necessarily to all. Certainly not My experience's of the swinging and cuck lifestyle.
I think you missed the point, besides it's not real life to you as it was real life events that did happen to me, context. My point was that I got a laugh when I jumped on the site and saw the hate just for me using my real life events from my life experience as both reference points to and for the game.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i just finished playing 2 versions of the cheating route..1 where i choose every choice that lowers respect and love and wifey treats hubby more and more badly and then Dominic fucks her brains out..to me that seems like wifey is going to get caught out and hubby will leave her for Debbie.
then i tried it where i kept love and respect both almost maxed..even though in 6.1 some respect pts still dropped off just from her inner thoughts about hubby not being a real man etc which is total bs since he worships the ground she walks on. her only real problem is hubby is not a great lover in cheat route. but this doesn't really bother her in the sharing route.. so the cheat route is more about wifey being a selfish bitch. even when hubby treats properly. was a bit surprising that she doesn't cheat with the asshole Dominic but still has negative thoughts about hubby while dancing with that prick. anyway i hope the ending where she changes her mind about cheating perhaps leads to a hotwife situation perhaps? where she tells hubby about her naughty past and he tells her about his sharing ways with his ex. this game is called watching my wife. not my wife is fucking every big dick she sees behind my back..Watching My Wife indicates participation from both spouses. this has kinda gone the way of TAC imo where the voyeur stuff early on degenerates into Anne from TAC jumping on every cock she encounters and pretty much ruined that game. i see Wifey headed in that direction in the low respect version of cheating. just my 2 cents.
i much prefer the sharing route but wanted to see what was new in the cheating route..

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there a time or an option in the past where i could change to cuck route with your cheat and go on from there? I tried from the moment they go to the club in v.0.6.2 while in the cheat route but changing there to cuck route did not change anything, it went on like the cheating route. I suppose i should start earlier but where?
Or maybe the cheat mod would work at the beginning of v.07 to generate a starting point for the cuck route?
I haven't played the Cuck Path other than using the ctrl key to speed play through to the parts I need to check for my mod but IMO using a save from either of the other 2 paths starting at 0.5.0 should be a good starting point for the Cuck Path but I'm going by memory as far as a good starting point.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yep, saved in 0.6.0 and tried to load them in 0.6.1. Didn't work. I will redownload and let you know
L.E. Nope, redownloading didn't help
Then something went wrong and your saves got corrupted, sounds like you will need to replay the game using the ctrl key to speed through the parts you've already played. As much as that sucks it shouldn't take very long to get to where you need to be in the game.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
so i just finished playing 2 versions of the cheating route..1 where i choose every choice that lowers respect and love and wifey treats hubby more and more badly and then Dominic fucks her brains out..to me that seems like wifey is going to get caught out and hubby will leave her for Debbie.
then i tried it where i kept love and respect both almost maxed..even though in 6.1 some respect pts still dropped off just from her inner thoughts about hubby not being a real man etc which is total bs since he worships the ground she walks on. her only real problem is hubby is not a great lover in cheat route. but this doesn't really bother her in the sharing route.. so the cheat route is more about wifey being a selfish bitch. even when hubby treats properly. was a bit surprising that she doesn't cheat with the asshole Dominic but still has negative thoughts about hubby while dancing with that prick. anyway i hope the ending where she changes her mind about cheating perhaps leads to a hotwife situation perhaps? where she tells hubby about her naughty past and he tells her about his sharing ways with his ex. this game is called watching my wife. not my wife is fucking every big dick she sees behind my back..Watching My Wife indicates participation from both spouses. this has kinda gone the way of TAC imo where the voyeur stuff early on degenerates into Anne from TAC jumping on every cock she encounters and pretty much ruined that game. i see Wifey headed in that direction in the low respect version of cheating. just my 2 cents.
i much prefer the sharing route but wanted to see what was new in the cheating route..
The cheat path is Respect dependent - so if you play it with maxed Respect, there isn't that much that's going to happen. She changes her mind because her Respect isn't low enough - that's all. It won't change into a Hotwife route - as I think all that stuff is dealt with in the Share / Cuck routes. It's worth saying that the game never had a Cheat path initially - it was Cuck / Share only. The Cheat route was the idea of a Patron which I liked and allowed another exploration of a kink I quite fancied - that is why the WMW title doesn't relate to Cheating :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Debbie is a better option for the hubby at this point because the slut in wifey is loose and there will be no controlling her from here on out, I believe. But, Debbie is young and naive, with not much experience in the world of men. After the sparkle leaves her eyes and she sees what's really out there, hubby's days in the pussy sunshine will be over again. Hubby's only chance is to man up and grow a pair. Women don't want a man-pussy, they want a real man to dominate and protect them. Unless they are into dominating their men. So, the closest hubby is going to getting to sex with wifey is eating out her pussy and ass after her bulls are finished using her. Eventually, he will be doing the same thing for Debbie.
I had a friend whose ex-wife left him on the advice of her constantly-cheating-on-every-man-she's-been-with white trash mother. The ex-wife ended up jumping into bed with as many guys as she could while still acting holier than thou while they went through their very long divorce, all her fault for how long it took. A few years later my friend, now in his early 30's, ended up in a relationship with a girl about 10 years younger than him. They ended up getting married, having kids and still a happy couple after being together for almost a decade.

So it is possible that the MMC can have a happy life ditching the wifey for Debs as a story option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Jan 24, 2022
Yeah, if you are like me, play the sharing route as yourself and the cheating route as someone you hate/dislike. In the actual lifestyle, I do not do it with cheaters. Only singles or those in an open relationship. I don't personally believe in cheating, either get your partner to agree to an open/sharing/swinging/cuckold situation or leave them. Even if they cheat on you, don't cheat to get back, just leave them. Nothing good comes from cheating.
Think most in the swing/share life style would agree that if your going to play, play together not behind each others backs. Have no use for cheaters either.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Women don't want a man-pussy, they want a real man to dominate and protect them. Unless they are into dominating their men.
That's not true at all, they want to feel safe, but it's not a case of either they want to be dominated or they want to dominate, many are not into either of that and just want gentle and loving sex, and that doesn't mean boring sex.
Maybe assertive would have been the better word. But with that said most women I know that discuss their sex lives are not into gentle loving sex as much as some guys think. The only exceptions I can think of are the ones who are fine having sex only a few times a year. Even the ones who wear the pants in the relationship still want their man to dom them in the bedroom and some of the guys who won't have been cheated on whether they ever found out or not.

And this could fit into the game on the Cheating Path since Mink can have wifey hint at to the MMC that he was "never man enough" in the bedroom.

Also, are the Debbie path and the path of the Asian girl not possible on the same playthrough? The only way to flirt with her is rejecting Debbie.
I'd have to go look back into the game code as I've forgotten about the Asian but I'm pretty sure you can interact with both at the same time.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes