mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yep - pretty much - the dialogue changes were the main difference, but there were also images too. IMO, it does set up the kink from the start, in terms of why wifey goes the way she does, rather than just dropping into it, which I think is important. However - should you not want to do that, the cheat mod by Lord Ashram will give you that option to change from now.
Thanks, that will do. Keep up the great work !

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I agree, wifey is a lying manipulative submissive slut in the cheating route.
Her portrayal is too exaggerated for my taste, maybe that's why I don't like her in that route.
As the MC I would agree to a divorce and move out or kick her out as soon as possible.
Then she could be used like a cheap slut all day long until her lovers have enough of her and dump her like a hot potato.
So I guess that the dev did something right then, if it was his intention to dislike her.

I'm wondering myself, I have roughly 65% Love/Respect and she still behaves fraudulent.
The influence does not seem so important or I'm doing something wrong.:unsure:
It's all a matter of taste, of course. There have been some occasions when she will experiment regardless of Respect score, and others when she won't. For example, in the most recent sex scene, if you don't have low enough Respect, she won't participate, but go back to Heather's instead. From 7.0 onward, she'll be much more strictly dependent on the scores being at the correct level.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Divorce the gaslighting lying wife, and marry Debbie instead, the wife never stopped being a slut, but the moment she sees a muscular assertive guy with a big dick her slutty self takes over, and she trash talks her husband to those guys too when he's with her, even if she has to lie, regardless of respect and love scores, so obviously Debbie is a way better partner for him, I wonder how the wife will react to him saying he wants a divorce because she's treating him like shit in front of guys she wants to fuck and switches back to super loving in private, if I was in his shoes I'd be sick of that shitty public treatment.

From 7.0 onward, she'll be much more strictly dependent on the scores being at the correct level.
Will you rewrite the content then, otherwise she'll still be a shitty wife, and it would make her very inconsistent.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Divorce the gaslighting lying wife, and marry Debbie instead, the wife never stopped being a slut, but the moment she sees a muscular assertive guy with a big dick her slutty self takes over, and she trash talks her husband to those guys too when he's with her, even if she has to lie, regardless of respect and love scores, so obviously Debbie is a way better partner for him, I wonder how the wife will react to him saying he wants a divorce because she's treating him like shit in front of guys she wants to fuck and switches back to super loving in private, if I was in his shoes I'd be sick of that shitty public treatment.

Will you rewrite the content then, otherwise she'll still be a shitty wife, and it would make her very inconsistent.
Debbie is a better option for the hubby at this point because the slut in wifey is loose and there will be no controlling her from here on out, I believe. But, Debbie is young and naive, with not much experience in the world of men. After the sparkle leaves her eyes and she sees what's really out there, hubby's days in the pussy sunshine will be over again. Hubby's only chance is to man up and grow a pair. Women don't want a man-pussy, they want a real man to dominate and protect them. Unless they are into dominating their men. So, the closest hubby is going to getting to sex with wifey is eating out her pussy and ass after her bulls are finished using her. Eventually, he will be doing the same thing for Debbie.

• Wow

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Debbie is a better option for the hubby at this point because the slut in wifey is loose and there will be no controlling her from here on out, I believe. But, Debbie is young and naive, with not much experience in the world of men. After the sparkle leaves her eyes and she sees what's really out there, hubby's days in the pussy sunshine will be over again. Hubby's only chance is to man up and grow a pair. Women don't want a man-pussy, they want a real man to dominate and protect them. Unless they are into dominating their men. So, the closest hubby is going to getting to sex with wifey is eating out her pussy and ass after her bulls are finished using her. Eventually, he will be doing the same thing for Debbie.
It sounds like hubby is doomed.

• Haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree, wifey is a lying manipulative submissive slut in the cheating route.
Her portrayal is too exaggerated for my taste, maybe that's why I don't like her in that route.
As the MC I would agree to a divorce and move out or kick her out as soon as possible.
Then she could be used like a cheap slut all day long until her lovers have enough of her and dump her like a hot potato.
So I guess that the dev did something right then, if it was his intention to dislike her.

I'm wondering myself, I have roughly 65% Love/Respect and she still behaves fraudulent.
The influence does not seem so important or I'm doing something wrong.:unsure:
If you play the sharing path route, wifey still loves hubby and respects him and likes watching him with Stella and asks him for permission if he’s ok with what she is doing or if he wants her to stop, but it’s done very lovingly and respectful on share route, my favorite path

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Divorce the gaslighting lying wife, and marry Debbie instead, the wife never stopped being a slut, but the moment she sees a muscular assertive guy with a big dick her slutty self takes over...
Lol - you need to be on the Share route - it's much nicer :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's a very bleak prediction :D. That's not to say it's wrong...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
If you play the sharing path route, wifey still loves hubby and respects him and likes watching him with Stella and asks him for permission if he’s ok with what she is doing or if he wants her to stop, but it’s done very lovingly and respectful on share route, my favorite path
I think peeps forget that there's actually a Share route too. I should prescribe it when things get heated :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, if you are like me, play the sharing route as yourself and the cheating route as someone you hate/dislike. In the actual lifestyle, I do not do it with cheaters. Only singles or those in an open relationship. I don't personally believe in cheating, either get your partner to agree to an open/sharing/swinging/cuckold situation or leave them. Even if they cheat on you, don't cheat to get back, just leave them. Nothing good comes from cheating.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
when i play the cheat route, my mmc is named Chris Monroe after the pos in A Perfect Marriage. the prick that is trying to get into his happily married best friend's wife's pants. while trying to trick her by being her friend, he is doing everything he can to get her to cheat on her husband with him. meanwhile she is stringing him along while telling him what a bad friend and delusional idiot he is..and he doesn't get the hint and keeps trying like the pathetic cuck he is..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know everyone else is here for the sex but i really like the story and am more interested in seeing where that goes than i am with the sex scenes.

Also I have a feeling that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i also think there might be three endings one for each path.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Women don't want a man-pussy, they want a real man to dominate and protect them. Unless they are into dominating their men.
That's not true at all, they want to feel safe, but it's not a case of either they want to be dominated or they want to dominate, many are not into either of that and just want gentle and loving sex, and that doesn't mean boring sex.

Lol - you need to be on the Share route - it's much nicer :)
Are the routes really that different from each other? I thought there would just be some small differences.
I thought keeping your points high on the cheating route would mean she doesn't do anything with other people and treats him well, as the sharing path would be all about her doing stuff with others, but no matter your points on the cheating route, she's an eternal slut who treats the one she supposedly loves like shit.

Also, are the Debbie path and the path of the Asian girl not possible on the same playthrough? The only way to flirt with her is rejecting Debbie.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's not true at all, they want to feel safe, but it's not a case of either they want to be dominated or they want to dominate, many are not into either of that and just want gentle and loving sex, and that doesn't mean boring sex.

Are the routes really that different from each other? I thought there would just be some small differences.
I thought keeping your points high on the cheating route would mean she doesn't do anything with other people and treats him well, as the sharing path would be all about her doing stuff with others, but no matter your points on the cheating route, she's an eternal slut who treats the one she supposedly loves like shit.

Also, are the Debbie path and the path of the Asian girl not possible on the same playthrough? The only way to flirt with her is rejecting Debbie.

Sorry guys, I must correct myself. What I meant about women wanting a dominant and protective man, was for the cheating path women who want to be dominated and have a woosy type husband instead. You are absolutely right, some women just want a loving man who makes them feel loved and protected. Not all women want to be turned into whores just to have a bull banging them into unconsciousness.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A little bit of a side note here, I was playing another game, "Favorite Son", and the MC's mom (Lisa), has a striking resemblance to wifey. Check it out and let me know if you agree. To me, they could be sisters, or sisters from different mothers.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
when i play the cheat route, my mmc is named Chris Monroe after the pos in A Perfect Marriage. the prick that is trying to get into his happily married best friend's wife's pants. while trying to trick her by being her friend, he is doing everything he can to get her to cheat on her husband with him. meanwhile she is stringing him along while telling him what a bad friend and delusional idiot he is..and he doesn't get the hint and keeps trying like the pathetic cuck he is..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What goes around, comes around. Yes, the MMC is messing with Debs, but at the same time his wife is perhaps...(Austin Powers pause)...less than faithful?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I know everyone else is here for the sex but i really like the story and am more interested in seeing where that goes than i am with the sex scenes.

i also think there might be three endings one for each path.
Do you think he over-committed? I like the story side personally - it's what keeps my interest. It tends to make the sex scenes mean something too - even f it's not pleasant :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you think he over-committed? I like the story side personally - it's what keeps my interest. It tends to make the sex scenes mean something too - even f it's not pleasant :)
Nah i think he was right to say it to her (She is awesome) i just think by the the end of the game hubby (And wifey) are going to have to make some hard decisions and think with their hearts not their lower body parts lol

Yeah i don't really play the games where mc bangs a girl for no reason other than "me want pussy"
i like the games that make you feel an emotional connection with the characters.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes