T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Well, the cheating route has taken a turn for the worse. Even with high love/respect the wife doesn't care about mc's opinions at all. She just gets defensive/angry/manipulative which just makes me want the mc to agree with the divorce. Would prefer a more innocent/sorry wife when with husband but start cheating when away from him. Will try the sharing route later. Maybe that is more my taste as the cheating route has gone more towards cucking. Overall a good game but the feel of the wanted route just wasn't for me. :)
I still don't see why the dev even put the "Love/Respect" in the top corners when it doesn't even factor into anything. I don't know if he even remembers what he put there, or, what any of it means

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not hating on you, But that's real life to you but not necessarily to all. Certainly not My experience's of the swinging and cuck lifestyle.
Yeah, I have been in the sharing/swinging lifestyle for the last 20 years. I was married for 10 years prior to that and the lack of sex led me to be even wilder than I was as a teen, once my marriage ended. I never went for the cuck life but I do respect those that choose that. I am a contradiction, I am both a generous lover(always make sure they cum first or rarely, when we get the timing right, simultaneously) and a selfish one. I will do anything to make my woman/women happy except just sit there and watch them fuck another dude or do a devil's triangle. Will watch her with another woman, without me directly involved, so maybe a tiny bit of cuckold there. Mostly I am down for partner swapping or FFM threesomes. I have been the bull in a cuck arrangement and I have had some women I was with that just wanted to watch me with other women, then later we would fuck like rabbits. I have one other kink that is really tough to find a willing partner, watersports.

Have seen a little bit of a lot of things in the lifestyle. As I said about Debbie, in this game, had a Debbie before, she tried to claim me away from my partner at the time. Now, unlike in the game, I did not hook up with her behind my partner's back. She was someone we met at a party, took home and she got the "feels". One of the downsides, running into people who try to get into the lifestyle without understanding the "rules".

Reactions: Lord Ashram

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mod (0.6.1)

Here is my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod, currently it lists the Love & Respect points to help you make the choices in the game you wish to do based on the path you are playing as different paths want different points for better outcomes of that path.

I may later re-write the WT to better fit which path you are on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and select YES when asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537 View attachment 2531535
Thanks a lot for the mod! I played the sharing and the cheating routes in the version 0.6.2, now that I see i can change between routes with your cheat, where should i start to play also the cuck route? I never played this route before and i don't want to replay the whole game from the beginning. I have a lot of saves for the other 2 routes. Is there a time or an option in the past where i could change to cuck route with your cheat and go on from there? I tried from the moment they go to the club in v.0.6.2 while in the cheat route but changing there to cuck route did not change anything, it went on like the cheating route. I suppose i should start earlier but where?

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
To obtain any new scenes is it better to go max love + respect, or max love/min respect on the cuck route?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
To obtain any new scenes is it better to go max love + respect, or max love/min respect on the cuck route?
Yes but where in the past does the cuck route start? Where it becomes different than the other routes?

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Yes but where in the past does the cuck route start? Where it becomes different than the other routes?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I tried a couple paths but max love/min respect just seems to follow the cheating route with some dialogue changes. Max love + respect is a weird mix where she chickens out of the scenes that would normally be seen in the cheating route at the last minute. However I found no new scenes expect for at the very end where she (again) chickens out of going with Dominic and instead goes to Heather's house. I haven't tried min love + respect, but I figured that's what the cheating route is for. So far I've seen no new scenes (that aren't on cheating or sharing path), anyone else can correct me on this?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not yet - there's some stuff to do at work first in 7.0 (which I'm working on now).
Whew!! I thought I had missed it somehow. The ending of the newest update was perfect. I think this is the real beginning of wifey returning to the mentality of who she used to be as a teen. Hubby is now on the back burner and soon to be in the guest bedroom if he doesn't accept her new lifestyle. Her true self is now reborn. Hopefully, Mike will use her talents to garner more business and increase the morale of the workforce. Watch out community, the Kraken has been released, and the Gates of Hell and Pleasure are swung wide open.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I still don't see why the dev even put the "Love/Respect" in the top corners when it doesn't even factor into anything. I don't know if he even remembers what he put there, or, what any of it means
It does factor in it - it dictates whether wifey acts or not. See the Game Developer notes.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I tried a couple paths but max love/min respect just seems to follow the cheating route with some dialogue changes. Max love + respect is a weird mix where she chickens out of the scenes that would normally be seen in the cheating route at the last minute. However I found no new scenes expect for at the very end where she (again) chickens out of going with Dominic and instead goes to Heather's house. I haven't tried min love + respect, but I figured that's what the cheating route is for. So far I've seen no new scenes (that aren't on cheating or sharing path), anyone else can correct me on this?
I think not these values change the path.. the cheat mod has options to just change to the cuck path or to any of the other 2. The problen is .. where to start and apply that cheat.. Maybe the cuck path is not yet in the game. Did anybody play it?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, I have been in the sharing/swinging lifestyle for the last 20 years. I was married for 10 years prior to that and the lack of sex led me to be even wilder than I was as a teen, once my marriage ended. I never went for the cuck life but I do respect those that choose that. I am a contradiction, I am both a generous lover(always make sure they cum first or rarely, when we get the timing right, simultaneously) and a selfish one. I will do anything to make my woman/women happy except just sit there and watch them fuck another dude or do a devil's triangle. Will watch her with another woman, without me directly involved, so maybe a tiny bit of cuckold there. Mostly I am down for partner swapping or FFM threesomes. I have been the bull in a cuck arrangement and I have had some women I was with that just wanted to watch me with other women, then later we would fuck like rabbits. I have one other kink that is really tough to find a willing partner, watersports.

Have seen a little bit of a lot of things in the lifestyle. As I said about Debbie, in this game, had a Debbie before, she tried to claim me away from my partner at the time. Now, unlike in the game, I did not hook up with her behind my partner's back. She was someone we met at a party, took home and she got the "feels". One of the downsides, running into people who try to get into the lifestyle without understanding the "rules".
That's an interesting life you've had there. I'm not sure Debbie will go for it long term - she cares too much.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Respect doesn't even have to be rock bottom - just green and colder on the thermometer. It allows players to get to the kink without debasing themselves if they're not into it :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I tried a couple paths but max love/min respect just seems to follow the cheating route with some dialogue changes.
Realistically, that's how it was. The fact is that I had to build a likelihood that she would try something as alien to her as Cuckolding - I didn't want her just jumping into it, as I felt it was unrealistic. I didn't mind her dallying with some guys as it didn't lead to penetrative sex. So, up to that point, it was mainly dialogue differences. Also bear in mind that in plenty of Japanese NTR, the guy usually gets unknowingly NTR'd until right at the end - so it fitted with that genre anyway. Building the cuck route has taken a while, and it was mainly a case of building her dissatisfaction - but we're there now. Still, from 7.0 - the Cuck route, as we know and love it, begins proper.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Whew!! I thought I had missed it somehow. The ending of the newest update was perfect. I think this is the real beginning of wifey returning to the mentality of who she used to be as a teen. Hubby is now on the back burner and soon to be in the guest bedroom if he doesn't accept her new lifestyle. Her true self is now reborn. Hopefully, Mike will use her talents to garner more business and increase the morale of the workforce. Watch out community, the Kraken has been released, and the Gates of Hell and Pleasure are swung wide open.
Mmm - spare bedroom scenes...

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
And you saved those in 0.6.0 but won't work in 0.6.1?
Delete you 0.6.1 folder, redownload both 0.6.1 and my mod then re-add the mod and try again with the new saves as the code changes from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 should not be doing this either with or without my mod.

As a paranoid tactic for the future, do saves from the beginning of each chapter/day to help minimize running into issues like this with Ren'Py games that are still being worked on.
Yep, saved in 0.6.0 and tried to load them in 0.6.1. Didn't work. I will redownload and let you know
L.E. Nope, redownloading didn't help

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lord Ashram

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Realistically, that's how it was. The fact is that I had to build a likelihood that she would try something as alien to her as Cuckolding - I didn't want her just jumping into it, as I felt it was unrealistic. I didn't mind her dallying with some guys as it didn't lead to penetrative sex. So, up to that point, it was mainly dialogue differences. Also bear in mind that in plenty of Japanese NTR, the guy usually gets unknowingly NTR'd until right at the end - so it fitted with that genre anyway. Building the cuck route has taken a while, and it was mainly a case of building her dissatisfaction - but we're there now. Still, from 7.0 - the Cuck route, as we know and love it, begins proper.
So if i understand right, it makes no sense at this time to try to play the cuck route because the only difference to the cheat route would be some dialogue changes. But I must ask when version 0.7 comes out will there be an OPTION to go on with the cuck route FROM THE END OF 0.6.1 ON? Because for the sharing and the cheating route i have SAVES. For the cuck route not, since it was till now not really a different route..

Or maybe the cheat mod would work at the beginning of v.07 to generate a starting point for the cuck route?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So if i understand right, it makes no sense at this time to try to play the cuck route because the only difference to the cheat route would be some dialogue changes. But I must ask when version 0.7 comes out will there be an OPTION to go on with the cuck route FROM THE END OF 0.6.1 ON? Because for the sharing and the cheating route i have SAVES. For the cuck route not, since it was till now not really a different route..

Or maybe the cheat mod would work at the beginning of v.07 to generate a starting point for the cuck route?
Yep - pretty much - the dialogue changes were the main difference, but there were also images too. IMO, it does set up the kink from the start, in terms of why wifey goes the way she does, rather than just dropping into it, which I think is important. However - should you not want to do that, the cheat mod by Lord Ashram will give you that option to change from now.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Well, the cheating route has taken a turn for the worse. Even with high love/respect the wife doesn't care about mc's opinions at all. She just gets defensive/angry/manipulative which just makes me want the mc to agree with the divorce. Would prefer a more innocent/sorry wife when with husband but start cheating when away from him. Will try the sharing route later. Maybe that is more my taste as the cheating route has gone more towards cucking. Overall a good game but the feel of the wanted route just wasn't for me. :)
I agree, wifey is a lying manipulative submissive slut in the cheating route.
Her portrayal is too exaggerated for my taste, maybe that's why I don't like her in that route.
As the MC I would agree to a divorce and move out or kick her out as soon as possible.
Then she could be used like a cheap slut all day long until her lovers have enough of her and dump her like a hot potato.
So I guess that the dev did something right then, if it was his intention to dislike her.
I'm wondering myself, I have roughly 65% Love/Respect and she still behaves fraudulent.
The influence does not seem so important or I'm doing something wrong.:unsure:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes