JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
A question if I may, Mr. Mink. There's been quite a few "named" women characters in the game so far - the school receptionist, the blonde dentist's assistant, Rachel from the company, etc. Any chance that any of these will become potential partners for either of the main characters in the future?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's not big - but it isn't tiny. It's just not ridiculously big and elongated like I've seen in some games - and it's just on the Cuck route. The Cheat cock is average sized. Still - it's all about preferences :)
"Average" dick size in sharing
1681125228994.png

"Average" dick size in cheating
1681125821772.png

"Average" dick size in cuck
1681126562779.png

I dunno. Maybe our reference for "average" might be different.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A question if I may, Mr. Mink. There's been quite a few "named" women characters in the game so far - the school receptionist, the blonde dentist's assistant, Rachel from the company, etc. Any chance that any of these will become potential partners for either of the main characters in the future?
Certainly is - in fact we've got two of them featuring in 7.0. But who...I ain't saying!

Reactions: JKrieger

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That is exactly what I though. She is using the cock size as a distraction for what she is actually for, men using her.

Mark's perspective: "One day a weird full body swimsuit friend of a slut Im fucking, acting like a prude, starts talking while staring at my cock, after 3 phrases she is taling about it. A few days later, the slut friend calls me, I go with her, the weird milf is drunk, a total mess, we take her to my appartment, I take a shower and a nap, when I wake up she is sucking my cock and doing her a facial. Next day, I text her to keep in contact, a few minutes later she is in my appartment with some stupid female manufactured drama, thank god it was only a few phrases and not 2 hours, then she was on my cock again. Next day she is calling me to fuck her in a bathroom while her husband is outside."

Dominic's perspective: "Im at the club going for a drink, a cute milf at the bar, we exchange 5 phrases, in 2 of them she mentions her husband directly infront of me looking in our direction, but she is flirty. I proceed to isolate this bitch to the dance floor, I test grabbing her ass, she is into it, she is full bitch on and high buying temperature, this is an easy catch. Dance floor, nah, we dont dance at all, full sexual gropping for 2 songs (literally game text, 2 songs). Husband pops, drama scene. I pick her outside, pull her into my car after some short average manufactured "playing hard to get". She wants some small talk, shut up bitch, I pass on that, we are here to fuck. We reach my room with less than 10 words exchanged, Im pulling her hair and she is gagging on my cock, what a bitch!"

I bet both are telling their friends: "dudes, I found a top tier bitch, full slut, totally I spend with her 40 minutes in three days and she already sucked my cock 3 times!". There is no fucking remote way any of both men respect her, that route is 10000% closed, for them she is a tissue, a fleshlight, and for men there is no comming back from there. So the cock talk is a distraction, truth, she is some "slut queen", kind of a 1% of the 1% of bitches, who completely looses control and is going downfall 3000 mph. Its imposible to be an easier slut, next step is street prostitution, or gangbanged in an alley by random people, or become the quick cum dumbster of the office. So yeah, things are heading towards very DARK places. Interesting.
I thought I had a dark mindset - there are black holes with more light coming out of them :D

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like the sharing path, get to add Debbie in there later, it seems but will she be all "he my man" possessive or will she be cool and accept that she is just part of their open relationship? Speaking as someone who has been in open relationships and seen both.

The other route(where I name the MC after a douchebag I knew in high school), the cheating route, like that the FMC is finally really going for it. I wonder if she will ever get to make any choices or will they only be choices for the dude?(for both the sharing and cheating routes)

Have not, will not play the cuck route, although I guess I could name it after the douchebag too but a cuck is happy to be cucked, from the ones I cucked over the years. Don't want the douchebag happy, even if he is doing stuff that would make me unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Tried that yesterday with going back just a few lines, went back now and scrolled back as far as the game would allow me, both instances didn't work.
And you saved those in 0.6.0 but won't work in 0.6.1?
Delete you 0.6.1 folder, redownload both 0.6.1 and my mod then re-add the mod and try again with the new saves as the code changes from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 should not be doing this either with or without my mod.

As a paranoid tactic for the future, do saves from the beginning of each chapter/day to help minimize running into issues like this with Ren'Py games that are still being worked on.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am getting a good laugh at the hate I am getting from a few posts I made recently on this game's thread about some stuff that happened to me in my real life that is causing a few of the guys on this game's thread to get all pissy. I can only guess that they will hate masturbate when Mink uses some of that as part of future content for the game as he said he will. Real life experiences can sometimes make for far more interesting content for these types of games then pure fiction and I hope they eventually realize that.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I like the sharing path, get to add Debbie in there later, it seems but will she be all "he my man" possessive or will she be cool and accept that she is just part of their open relationship? Speaking as someone who has been in open relationships and seen both.

The other route(where I name the MC after a douchebag I knew in high school), the cheating route, like that the FMC is finally really going for it. I wonder if she will ever get to make any choices or will they only be choices for the dude?(for both the sharing and cheating routes)

Have not, will not play the cuck route, although I guess I could name it after the douchebag too but a cuck is happy to be cucked, from the ones I cucked over the years. Don't want the douchebag happy, even if he is doing stuff that would make me unhappy.
I'm not sure Debs will be able to accept that the love of her young life will want to stay with his wife. There could be trouble ahead there. I don't intend that wifey makes personal choices that affect the storyline as it's mainly from the MMC perspective - but she will in events that she's participating in. Also, as we'll be releasing episodes singly from now on, the Love / Respect stats will remain on screen and you'll see the effect of your decisions immediately. You'll also see her thought processes. I quite liked the delayed reactions a la x.1 releases - but we're moving on :).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not sure Debs will be able to accept that the love of her young life will want to stay with his wife. There could be trouble ahead there. I don't intend that wifey makes personal choices that affect the storyline as it's mainly from the MMC perspective - but she will in events that she's participating in. Also, as we'll be releasing episodes singly from now on, the Love / Respect stats will remain on screen and you'll see the effect of your decisions immediately. You'll also see her thought processes. I quite liked the delayed reactions a la x.1 releases - but we're moving on :).
I know wifey is the focus here but everyone here already knows i like Deb and her being possessive just makes her even hotter
(possessive women are sexy as hell) lol

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I am getting a good laugh at the hate I am getting from a few posts I made recently on this game's thread about some stuff that happened to me in my real life that is causing a few of the guys on this game's thread to get all pissy. I can only guess that they will hate masturbate when Mink uses some of that as part of future content for the game as he said he will. Real life experiences can sometimes make for far more interesting content for these types of games then pure fiction and I hope they eventually realize that.
I agree - no-one should be surprised that people have actually lived the lives portrayed in this game, or those like it. It's the world in which we live. Hey - I'd be out of a job if all we ever did was act like hypnotised vanilla drones like the Eloi (Time Machine reference). We're only animals after all.

1681136349627.png

Jan 24, 2022
Finally got a chance to play 6.1 and now I'm really looking forward to 7.0. Looks like wifey has just about gone through the door of game-on and the possibilities of where it goes are enormous.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Not hating on you, But that's real life to you but not necessarily to all. Certainly not My experience's of the swinging and cuck lifestyle.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is one of my fav VNs right now. Love how they have cuckold and sharing mode. Just played cuckold, will play sharing soon. So she likes it rough it seems. That's great, she looks like white trash so it makes sense. She obviously just married for money and security cuz she is really into the bad boys. She tells the guy she likes it rough, but "dont send me home with any bruises". Hmmm So of course now I want to see her sent home with bruises. Don't tease me. lol And this is why. That way her husband will see what a tramp for alpha males she really is. And then that will lead to him accepting her desires and he will remain a cuckold while men use his wife in front of him, even mistreating and HUMILIATING her, even in public. Then eventually full on gangbang, glory holes, bums, whatever you like. That would be hot. Keep up the good work.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This is one of my fav VNs right now. Love how they have cuckold and sharing mode. Just played cuckold, will play sharing soon. So she likes it rough it seems. That's great, she looks like white trash so it makes sense. She obviously just married for money and security cuz she is really into the bad boys. She tells the guy she likes it rough, but "dont send me home with any bruises". Hmmm So of course now I want to see her sent home with bruises. Don't tease me. lol And this is why. That way her husband will see what a tramp for alpha males she really is. And then that will lead to him accepting her desires and he will remain a cuckold while men use his wife in front of him, even mistreating and HUMILIATING her, even in public. Then eventually full on gangbang, glory holes, bums, whatever you like. That would be hot. Keep up the good work.
Yep - we are in accord. It's a tough world out there - especially for hubs I think :D

Reactions: Puma1978

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So, just a question from a storywriting perspective? Why did wifey cheat with Dominic? That didn't make much sense to me. The entire buildup is her lusting after Mark, she even kind of gets with him in the club but then goes with Dom? I feel it would have made more sense for her to get picked up by Mark and go with him.
It seemed to me she was just pist off at hubby and wanted to leave the club since he interrupted her fun and I’m sure if Marks car showed up before Dominick’s she would have jumped in and gone back with him to get banged, Dominick just beat him to her :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes