CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1175264

Overview:
The story centres around you; a happily married man with a loving wife. The game follows your journey towards a new romantic awakening in which you broaden your love life to sample wife sharing. How far you go down this rabbit hole, and which direction you follow is up to you. What is certain is that there is no going back for the pair of you as you taste the forbidden fruit of wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Illegible Mink
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1175233 View attachment 1175237 View attachment 1175242 View attachment 1204114 View attachment 1265759 View attachment 1265760 View attachment 1265762 View attachment 1265768 View attachment 1297660 View attachment 1362572 View attachment 1362574 View attachment 1362576 View attachment 1362577 View attachment 1362578 View attachment 1398888 View attachment 1398889 View attachment 1464245 View attachment 1464250 View attachment 1464251 View attachment 1464253 View attachment 1464254 View attachment 1621472 View attachment 1621481 View attachment 1621487 View attachment 1621488 View attachment 1769577 View attachment 1769578 View attachment 1769579 View attachment 1914355 View attachment 1914365 View attachment 1914368 View attachment 1914369 View attachment 2531433 View attachment 2531434 View attachment 2531436 View attachment 2531438
Mr. Mink, it has been a while, but, did you have plans to put a little incest into the game? Cheating with or sharing a family member is very kinky and interesting.....and HOT!!!!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mr. Mink, it has been a while, but, did you have plans to put a little incest into the game? Cheating with or sharing a family member is very kinky and interesting.....and HOT!!!!
Nah - not this time around :). We actually haven't seen any family members yet anyway (except wifey's mother as a flashback - and she was pretty rough)!

Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just love your game so much. It is easy to see that you put a lot of thought into this game. You bring out real-life situations, and what they are thinking and feeling. I play all 3 paths and still can't get enough. I love all 3 but, if you twisted my arm, I'd probably say that the Cheating Path is my favorite. I want to turn her into an insatiable whore. When the delivery man or mailman comes to the door, she answers the door hardly covered up and invites them in for a "coffee and slice of pie". Would love to see her get raped and even gangbanged, and she even starts to get into it and even starts to crave these actions, (sick puppy, here).

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nah - not this time around :). We actually haven't seen any family members yet anyway (except wifey's mother as a flashback - and she was pretty rough)!
Well there is Midlife Crisis for that. The threesome scenes involving the MC + his wife + his sister are some of the hottest sex scenes in any game here and the shared scene involving the MC + his wife + his sister + her husband wasn't too bad either.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just love your game so much. It is easy to see that you put a lot of thought into this game. You bring out real-life situations, and what they are thinking and feeling. I play all 3 paths and still can't get enough. I love all 3 but, if you twisted my arm, I'd probably say that the Cheating Path is my favorite. I want to turn her into an insatiable whore. When the delivery man or mailman comes to the door, she answers the door hardly covered up and invites them in for a "coffee and slice of pie". Would love to see her get raped and even gangbanged, and she even starts to get into it and even starts to crave these actions, (sick puppy, here).
We all like what we like. I reckon though that she's going to be a naughty girl - and I also reckon she likes it on the rougher side :)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
EachPleasedAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

wait for me... I need dis
my wife just won't cheat on me, not willingly
(not to my knowledge... which should've been the whole point)

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Damn, old saves not working on my game, kinda have to play from the begining again

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You had things right up until here:

THESE are some of the guys who get cheated on the most, many don't even know they've been cheated on. Though the ones who get cheated on the most are the ones whose gf/wife's are more like their mother. I've lost track on the number of female co-workers who have tried to get into my pants while complaining about the Man Child they are in a relationship with and keep in mind I'm a very average looking for a skinny guy who tries to stay moderately in shape even during this cancer issue.

To the forum mods, this is NOT off-topic and still relevant to the game's plot and more real-world ideas for the dev.
I think the game mechanic is fine as far as it goes. It isn't really intended to duplicate how most cheating happens. At least I don't believe so. It is meant as a metric for the decision-making process of one particular woman. After all, there are women who would never cheat on a partner no matter how much love and respect was lost. They would just be honest and leave their partner. So it is the decision-making process of a woman who is already inclined to cheat (at least in the infidelity route). Most cheating is the result of narcissistic pathology and narcissists don't really value their partners in the first place. They gravitate to whoever validates them the most because they are pretty empty and immature people. They don't end their relationships because they can never have enough validation and being in a relationship or marriage gives them that even if they don't want the partner in question anymore. Now if wifey was realistically portrayed as this type of person we would be too disgusted with her to enjoy this game. It is kind of the problem I have with "A Perfect Marriage." It is just too true to life. Once we got into Anna's head we realize that it is so full of crippling insecurities and delusions that she is too pathetic to be sexy.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, just a question from a storywriting perspective? Why did wifey cheat with Dominic? That didn't make much sense to me. The entire buildup is her lusting after Mark, she even kind of gets with him in the club but then goes with Dom? I feel it would have made more sense for her to get picked up by Mark and go with him.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
After all, there are women who would never cheat on a partner no matter how much love and respect was lost. They would just be honest and leave their partner. So it is the decision-making process of a woman who is already inclined to cheat (at least in the infidelity route). Most cheating is the result of narcissistic pathology and narcissists don't really value their partners in the first place. They gravitate to whoever validates them the most because they are pretty empty and immature people. They don't end their relationships because they can never have enough validation and being in a relationship or marriage gives them that even if they don't want the partner in question anymore.
I get what you are saying and for the most part it is true but OTOH women do cheat a lot more on men then most men realize since the guys tend to be a bit too immature for their age, clueless and treat their S.O. more like a mother/housekeeper. I was talking about from personal experience about me being approached by co-workers/clients for this exact reason even though they were still in love with their bf/husbands and not a bunch of self serving narcissists that has become what many women of today have become. It also adds to the realism of the game's Cheating Path since the dialogue/choices of the game's MMC tends to follow a bit on this too, making it easier to see why Wifey would cheat on the MMC if the respect level is low enough.

Now if wifey was realistically portrayed as this type of person we would be too disgusted with her to enjoy this game. It is kind of the problem I have with "A Perfect Marriage." It is just too true to life. Once we got into Anna's head we realize that it is so full of crippling insecurities and delusions that she is too pathetic to be sexy.
Depends on what you mean, if it's the narcissist part then yeah she would be annoying. But as is, Mink is doing a good job, IMO, of portraying her of getting annoyed of being more like the MMC's mother/housekeeper then her husband and needs a real man to give her what's she missing.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a problem with old saves?
This is the screen when I load one :
View attachment 2531706
I'm having the same issue with my saves.
Lord Ashram do you have any ideas/suggestions? My saves are from 0.6.0 with your mod installed and I am getting this when trying to load them into 0.6.1 with your mod installed. Ignore sends you into starting a new game and rollback closes the game after you click it about 2 times.
Is there anything to be done besides starting fresh? Thx

Reactions: b000tslut

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Remember, Respect needs to be lower for her to cheat - just take a look at the developer notes on the title page.
you telling me I can't respect my wife and have her giving in to my uncle's, our best friend's, her teachers' and the doormen's not-so-subtle flirts and have sex with the dudes that I trust behind my back?

well, ain't that a bummer..
I need an NTR mod to highlight the decisions I make in my life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes